• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-FA and 2-FMA combination

Paradisum

Bluelighter
Hello There Bluelight (OD)

Was curious if anyone has ever had any experience with this combo? Or if anyone could shed some light on how the combo might react? I am considering it for a fun stimmy night! Any info is much appreciated. Thank you

I can't answer this one yet. I dosed 2-FMA (orally) this morning, and took a tiny bump of 3-FA about 30 minutes ago. I'm not sure why you would want to combine 2-FMA with 4-FA. I have yet to try 4-FA myself, but will soon.

Sorry that this post is perceivably off topic, but I thought I might as well use this thread to provide some related insight.

So you're asking if it's safe to combine the 2, AFTER you finally eventually try 2-FMA by itself?

So you're asking if it's safe to combine the 2, AFTER you finally eventually try 2-FMA by itself?

CORRECT. Which will be within the week so making this thread a couple weeks before I do decide to dig in. There is just so little information on these compounds. I want to venture carefully. May not even try the combo at all. Thanks for your response though, how did you feel the two chemicals combined? There had to be some 2-fma left in your system.

I have 4-FA but haven't tried it yet. I've combined 3-FA with 2-FMA though. 2-FMA can be used for the overall stimulation and 3-FA for the shorter lived euphoria. Dose the 2-FMA (let it hit first imo, and take it orally. It is beyond smooth and calming) first, let that hit you (~1-1.5hrs oral ROA) and then add the 3-FA in small doses. I prefer to take 3-FA intranasal. It burns pretty bad, but for only 4-5 seconds or so. My reasoning to adding 2-FMA to a 3-FA binge is that it takes away a significant amount of the moreish fiending feeling to have to redose so often with the 3-FA.

Once again, I cannot speak that much on the topic of 4-FA at all really but I don't see why you would want to combine 2-FMA with it. 4-FA sounds like a MDMA-like roll to me. Why take Adderall with MDMA?

I combined the two today.

2-FMA : 85mg oral

Waited 2 hours for that to run, then -

4-FA: 50mg oral

4 hours after that: 75mg oral

At 5 hours and 30 minutes in total (start of first 4-FA dose).

Amazingly calm and euphoric. Feels like a very clean meth/MDMA, but not in a "bomb" sort of way.. Not too pushy at this dose, and my hear rate is acutually pretty low. Skin is tingling all over, some nice brain tingles too.

One could easily over do it with 4-FA in general.

I suggest dosing lower with the 4-FA if you take 2-FMA first, and definitely lower on both if you take the 2 together, period.

Awesome thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Was thinking of trying 4-fa first at a nice dose for 2 hours atleat of main effects then hen coming down dose 2-fma. I have heard that 2-fma has little euphoria if any and was worried that if dosing 2-fa first this would effect and possibly mess wiith euphoria from 4-fa. This is just a concern however. Won't know till tried out. Again thank you for sharing.

Anyone else tried the 4fa 2fma combination?
Or 2fma together with other entactogens, is it worth it?

I have a few times but think its a waste. I found that taking the 4-FA after using 2-FMA resulted in diminished effects. For a fun night I will just take 4-FA (100+mg) and if I need to be productive I go with 2-FMA. 4-FA is stimulating enough at doses above 100mg and its also much more euphoric then 2-FMA.

2-FMA is somewhat euphoric for the first few hours but after that its just stimulation.

id have to disagree with dexter on this one. i took 2fma one morning, my oral dose is about 90mg for recreational purposes. it has a nice rush for the first few hours, with body chills and mild euphoria, and it drops slowly at the 4 or 5 hour mark. i dosed 100 mg of 4FA around this time, noticing a slight drop in my buzz, with my normal 4FA oral dose being around 160mg. i never got the peak i expected. it barely added to what i even had to tell the truth. i concluded about an hour or two after taking it, i should have stuck with original 4FA dose, but then just decided it would be even better, in truth to enjoy them separately.

all in all, i find 4FA a bit "more ish/fiendish" even tho compared to other stimulants its almost nonexistent, even for how high i like to dose my amphetamines. its more "fun" than 2fma, but not as steady. it always boils down to personal preferance, but steady wins the race. i didnt have any bad effects. but i did feel like i wasted close to 100mg of 4FA ill never get back.

I have both these substances arriving in the next week and was planning on testing the combo, so I'll report the results when I do. Purely speculating here, but if I had to guess I'd say the reason that Dexter and Aphex had different outcomes is that the former dosed 4-FA 2 hours after the 2-FMA, so the 2-fma was still fully active, whereas Aphex waited for the 2-FMA to drop off before dosing 4-FA.

This would hold true to my experiences with 4-fa, which have shown me that if you wait to come down to redose (i.e. redosing after 4 hours) then the second dose will be ineffective, whereas if you redose when you're peaking/plateauing then the redose will most likely have the desired effects. Again, just speculation here, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

All this being said, I'm a little skeptical about this combination, mainly because for me, 4-FA alone acts on dopamine about as much as I can imagine a recreational substance doing so, and the level of DA release from the 2-FMA sounds more preferable for task completion. I still plan on experimenting with these though, mainly because I'm curious what the simultaneous actions of a 5-HT and a DA releaser will feel like.

Anyone else tried the 4fa 2fma combination?
Or 2fma together with other entactogens, is it worth it?

I tried 2FMA/4-FA once, it felt closer to MDA than 4-FA alone...but it also felt toxic. 4-FA on its own was enjoyable, and 2-FMA on its own was able to induce a truly insane amount of pleasure. I gave up on 2FMA 'cause I really became enamored with it in a bad way.

Combo of 2 similar stims makes little sense imo. I can't think of many stim combos that make sense because usually one of the 2 stims is more euphoric than the other and the euphorias of the 2 never directly add up, in best case it will be slightly better than taking the more euphoric one or it can be hardly noticeable and the second stim could also make the first weaker..

Less interesting stims like 4-MEC are often combined with something stronger, heard of 4-MEC+pentedrone (certain vendors even sell this mix as separate product) or 4-MEC+4MMC, but 2-FMA and 4-FA are both strong compounds so it's better to just take bigger dose of one.

Let's not forget combining RCs is always agains harm reduction because it could do literally anything with our bodies, it could be easier to overdose from a combo compared to taking larger dose of single drug.

After dosing 2fma all night then dosed 200mg of 4fa and 4fa didn't work at all, this is very oddd im pretty confused about this any ideas?