Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4 Dead in Shooting at Carl Cox Gig

UnSquare said:
Capt'n,
as IF they couldn't indent you by
the hat.
Anybody can wear a hat. nobody has the same face. if they were to identify you by the hat, for a court to prosecute a criminal, they would have to establish beyond reasonable doubt that the person being charged was the person wearing the hat. which leads to the simple, yet effective defense of, "i gave the hat to that other guy"

Hats - The Downfall Of Civilization

nuke said:
security wasn't searching people who came in apparently.

Probably to bizzy barrin' people wearin' hats.

:|

Thats between you & the security agent or the licensee. im not saying i agree with the actions of crowd controllers, frankly i think they're all fucking cunts, and the job itself attracts authority-seeking cocksuckers with no other outlet for their aggression. but the law is the law, and in the case of headwear prohibition, the law is sensible and exists for a reason :\

Last edited:
I'mean, Barrin' People From Hip-Hop Gigs Fo' Wearin' A Hat... Oh Well.

^
Still cramps my steelo, bro.

Grrrr.

PEACE
UnS
cool-smiley-030.gif

nuke said:
security wasn't searching people who came in apparently.

http://www.eluniversal.com/2007/11/05/sucgc_art_fiesta-en-la-rincona_579428.shtml

I think he might be some sort of robot, with hydraulics that allow him to be lowered like that, to optimize djing ability. this is also how he fearlessly continued djing after the gunfire, because he is made of steel and titanium.

I highly doubt there was any sort of security check. Caracas is one of the most dangerous cities in the world, do any search and you'll find these sorts of things happen all the time. It's very sad but not suprising, considering their virtually non-existant gun laws and crime rates.

I love Australia. Quite a few clubs in Perth use metal detectors on entry, I know the Rise often pat down men from what I've seen, 'allegedly' looking for drugs. :\

ValeTudo said:
Thats between you & the security agent or the licensee. im not saying i agree with the actions of crowd controllers, frankly i think they're all fucking cunts, and the job itself attracts authority-seeking cocksuckers with no other outlet for their aggression. but the law is the law, and in the case of headwear prohibition, the law is sensible and exists for a reason :\

We ain't all bad brother ;-).

That said are are a few guys who do it for the power trip, but most of the guys I work with do it because they need the extra work on the weekends.

I do it because I got suckered into doing it as a favour (I wanted to do static security mostly) and then got comfortable at the venue I'm at.

It's actually mostly a fun job, getting paid to talk to the regulars and mess around, that said I don't work in a wanky pub with headwear restrictions and male/female ratio... I don't think I'd be able to.