• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4 Days in hospital following 2-FA & 4-FA in low to moderate doses. Please be careful.

4-FA-FIB

Greenlighter
4 Days in hospital following 2-FA & 4-FA in low to moderate doses. Please be careful.

I am not coming here to tell people what to do. Quite the contrary. I was like most of you and, up until this absurd event in my life, enjoyed drugs.

Last week was my first week with RC stims. I started very slow and low. I rec'd my 2-FA and 4-FA from a very trusted source, invite only, located in Spain. I began by using 15mg 2-FA day 1, followed by 20mg day 2. Two days on, one day off. I was searching for that sweet spot of a functional dose. I used 2-FA for 5 days out of 7. Always keeping the total daily dose below or equal to 50mg. I measured on a GEM20, it was as accurate as possible. ROA was capped/oral.

Last Saturday I decided to try 20mg 2-FA in the morning, followed by 20mg of 4-FA at Noon just to test synergy. BIG MISTAKE. My biochemistry and/or heart did not like this and I went into almost immediate atrial fibrillation (A-Fib.)

** I had no prior history of A-Fib or arrhythmias. I am a healthy 40 y.o., in good shape. Last decade I enjoyed MDMA on a regular basis, and never had any side effects or medical problems stemming from my use. **

I was taken to ER with a heart rate of 200. That is more than double the normal rate. Doctors could not slow my heart, chemical cardioversion was ineffective as were the other medications given to me. The crash cart was ready at my side and I was put on an infusion of Heparin which is a blood thinner over night. I was scheduled to undergo an electro cardioconversion the following morning -- that is where they go into your heart with a camera and if there are no clots they use the paddles on you and shock your heart to reset or convert to Sinus rhythm.

Bottom line; they knew I had taken an amp obviously. It was just a matter of time how long it would take to get out of my system and have my heart convert on it's own. Because the amp was fighting the medicine; one foot on the gas, one on the brake kinda deal. They postponed the cardioversion because amp was still in my urine the following day. Eventually on Day 3 my heart converted on it's own. I am still on meds and set to undergo a few tests. Fun huh?

I did not over-do my RC use. I was very careful, almost conservative in my doses. The first few days I felt NOTHING from the 15mg and 20mg doses.

But that combo of 20mg 2-FA followed by 20mg 4-FA was enough to send my heart into A-Fib.

Please be careful. At the very least do not mix RC stim no matter the dose. I used below threshold of 4-FA, mostly as an allergy test and BOOM!

Be safe. And think twice before using these RCs. Are they worth it? I found my answer when my heart converted and I was left to ponder the why.

In my opinion from the info you gave us and the fact that you are naive to rc uppers is that you either took a larger dose than you thought (scales can be deceptive at times so its a good idea to either check 2 or 3 times or throw a 1gram weight on top to see if it add a gram to the weight shown on the scale) or you most likely suffered a bad panic attack which has happened to me plenty of times on rc stims. And when they first started happening like you, i would go to the hospital and they would just give me a benzo to calm my heart down along with iv fluids and i would be fine. But on occasion the anxiety episode would start the next day as well even though i didnt take any stimulants. Now if that happens Im much less worried its something serious so the anxiety i get after using stims isnt great enough to warrant those extremely high HR hospital visits. Just know that you arent going to die from 20mg each of 2-fa and 4-fa. I know that in order for 4-fa to actually produce enjoyable effects I need 80-120mg and there are people that take 200mg with no symptoms of yours coming to the surface.

Panic attacks do not cause A-Fib. A-Fib can cause panic attacks, however. There were no benzos on the table because this was a cardiac event. When you are in A-Fib for over 24 hours you have a decent recent of stroke, 1 in 20. I was in A-Fib for nearly 60 hours. Granted the amp was out of my system after 36 hrs, but the heart still needed time to self convert. Either way, just a warning about mixing 2-FA with 4-FA.

As I said, I am not naive to stims. I spent the better part of my 30s using MDMA at least 10-15 times a year. Not including adulterated MDMA, I would say I took amphetamine plenty in my 30s. This was on a different level. Quiet, almost no recreational effects from either 2-FA or 4-FA and then wham... HR @ 200.

Not hear to debate. Only here to warn others. Be careful.

Some RC Stims are thought to be cardiotoxic. You're right, panic attacks do not cause A-fib.

thanks for the warning I buy from this same vendor and did the 4-FA en 2-Fa combo a lot of times. In a lot of higher doses without any problems besides a depression after. But think twice to mix them next time.

Is there anything else that could have causes this? And was this the latest gray batch from 2-FA?

You never had an episode? I had an ablation for SVT (supraventricular tachycardia) basically its something extra in the heart that catches the signal to beat also. My wasn't from drugs but certain things did trigger attacks like cold medicine with Sudafed in it. i use to have to be careful until the ablation. Which is burning the extra thing and creating scar tissue. This way the signal gets stopped and no more episodes. Maybe you have a condition you are unaware of. Maybe not. I dont know much about amps.