• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

4-cprc?

Whishper2me

Greenlighter
What is 4-cprc? What is expected of it? Does anyone have any actual experience with this? And if so, what are the effects? What does it compare most to? (before the October 1st Ban) Dosage?

Google says it is 4-Chloro-alpha-PPP, a-PPP itself being a much weaker homologue of a-PVP. The 4-Chloro substitution could theoretically add some serotonergic effects, practically though I doubt it is particularly empathogenic because the pyrrolidine structure likely decreases its potency as a releasing agent, resulting in more of an NDRI-type "functional" stim.

Had Someone more expierience whit that? i had 1gramm here but i dont know how to dosage for iv Roa

I was 50 grams of a chemical I to the best of my knowledge ( educated guess )is 4-cprc. They shipped me the wrong product. The bag came full of enormous white chunks, flat on one side and a pop ceiling texture on top. It is not water soluble, dissolves in lemon juice. Also is smells and tastes kind of like app. It gives stimulation ,just not the kind I am looking for . No dopamine no norepinephrine spikes. It's like smoking your coffee. Any one else seen this chemical ,ease tell me .