• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4 Corners - Ecstasy - "Beneath the mirror ball" June 2001

That was cool, thank you IWillHostIt!

I think that it did paint a fairly realistic picture of the rave scene of a few years ago. I can't say I have seen the whole political and antiglobalisation thing surfacing at most of the raves I have been to. But we all move in different circles I guess.

When that researcher said that ecstasy was not just used by ravers I was hoping she was going to also say that not everyone at a rave is on ecstasy! About half the raves I attend I go just for the music!

I would really like this show to be re-aired on national television in a prime-time slot, this might give the nation a veiw of what these drugs are really like and possibly cause some enlightenment for disbelievers (if thats a word)

on_the_rise_5 said:
I would really like this show to be re-aired on national television in a prime-time slot, this might give the nation a veiw of what these drugs are really like and possibly cause some enlightenment for disbelievers (if thats a word)

no i would like to see a modern day version.
as the drug culture moves so rapidly this doc is already updated in some aspects.

Last edited:
Ha... What a blast from the past ... Look at all those old school Bluelighters =D
Thanks for posting that IWillHostIt :)

mister said:
In my years of taking ecstasy most people I know and plenty of strangers would distance our selves from people like mitsubishi head and gf because it makes us look like the stereotypical drug feinds losing it on drugs and painting a pill logo on your forehead (he should of painted a dick)

LOL

That was a bit of a trip down memory lane... and i'll second the comment about dodgy bluelighters. ;) There are more than a few familar faces in that doco.

Does anyone remember the absolute ribbing "Kelly" got on here and on ITM about her comments? Poor Fergus, you could see him looking for a sock to shove in her mouth to shut her the hell up.

Interviewer: How do you feel?
Fergus: Not too ba..
Kelly: FUCKED.

:D

samadhi said:
That was a bit of a trip down memory lane... and i'll second the comment about dodgy bluelighters. ;) There are more than a few familar faces in that doco.

Does anyone remember the absolute ribbing "Kelly" got on here and on ITM about her comments? Poor Fergus, you could see him looking for a sock to shove in her mouth to shut her the hell up.

Interviewer: How do you feel?
Fergus: Not too ba..
Kelly: FUCKED.

:D

LOL, classic reply =D