• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-CMC "Clephedrone"

So what is up with this "you can't feel neurotoxicity" stuff? If you couldn't feel it, then what would be the big deal of taking it? I thought you would be depressed, or is it just stupid? I fried my brain personally so I know. It's not fun it does ruin your quality of life. However I don't think 4-CMC shares that toxicity because you CAN feel it, as I said. If you couldn't it wouldn't be a big deal. 4-CMC has some reports of making people permanently depressed, but we don't know if those are true or how much they have taken. For me already being brain damaged 4-CMC did not produce any further permanent results although I was definitely down and depressed in the months before and after taking it. But I was mixing it which is probably why. lol

It is way to simplistic to correlate neurotoxicity with the aftereffects produced by the hangover. Alcohol causes brain damadge in the right dose but people don't often go around weeks after a bender complaining they feel neurotoxic effects.

Sure after awhile you may notice coganative deficies or serious depression but the neurotoxic effects can begin way earlier then those concerning symptoms. These can be hard to pinpoint especially when you are not thinking clearly.

Plenty of damage is done to our brain even when we think we feel mostly fine.

Last edited:
I would reccemend against insuflation (snorting) with 4-CMC. I found it very easy to make the mistake of thinking there was not much irritation snorting this, only to discover there is a delay and then it hurts like buggery! I first tried a small bump, felt nothing much in terms of sting or burn so proceeded to snort the full 50mg I'd weighed up. After a couple of minutes as it began to drip in the back of the throat it burned bad. It was hard to hold back tears and as I felt it coming on there was a lot of anxiety. My nose was running and I didn't want to blow it or wash it out yet so I had to constantly sip water or soup to get any relief for my poor throat. Finally I ended up washing it out of my sinuses with water. So glad I washed it out! The nasty anxiety quickly went away along with the pain. So I think the pain must have triggered it. After I washed it out and the pain went away, there was still swelling left in my nose and irritation/burn damage to my throat that would take maybe a couple of days to heal. I took a further 100mg orally and found the effects very similar to 4-MMC. I've put some stupid burny things up the nose like MDMA, 4-FA and a few 2C-Xs. Despite the pain I managed to keep them in there without blowing my nose. 4-CMC I could not and is one I've learnt my lesson to never put up the nose again.

Last edited:
It is way to simplistic to correlate neurotoxicity with the aftereffects produced by the hangover. Alcohol causes brain damadge in the right dose but people don't often go around weeks after a bender complaining they feel neurotoxic effects.
Sure after awhile you may notice coganative deficies or serious depression but the neurotoxic effects can begin way earlier then those concerning symptoms. These can be hard to pinpoint especially when you are not thinking clearly.
Plenty of damage is done to our brain even when we think we feel mostly fine.
This post is over a year and a half old, but it points to an important issue I want to post about- "but people don't often go around weeks after a bender complaining they feel neurotoxic effects." EXACTLY THE POINT! ALCOHOL IS NEUROTOXIC!!! They should be complaining about neurotoxic effects! But it's a traditional, legal drug with corporate sponsorship. The relationship between hangover effects and neurotoxicity is downplayed and obfuscated. Not because neurotoxicity isn't happening. People should be complaining about neurotoxic effects after a bender, they are just to stupid and ignorant to do so. BTW Note that a lot of the neurotoxic effects are from alcohol withdrawals, not just directly ethanol alcohol itself. Which may lead one to ask What's the difference between a hangover and alcohol withdrawals?- Science doesn't really understand alcohol hangovers, where because it's ordinary everyday language, we often include effects like dehydration, etc., into the whole experience, confusing understanding of the term.
Why is my city/state/nation letting over half it's inhabitants poison themselves with neurotoxic levels of alcohol while I have to worry about fines, jail even prison and be forced into expensive rehabs for a couple of lines/milligrams of 4-CMC? Well, until our societies start functioning reasonably, I think it might be good to assume it might have something to do with "psychonauts" freely labelling their personal random side effects as "neurotoxicity", while the people going to to local pub refuse to call what they experience neurotoxicity. Get it? Maybe vendors should give out little social policy educational material(yeah right). I am so frustrated that people seem to deliberately misunderstand or ignore this; when you magnify bad side effects and minimize things like long-term antidepressant effects in discussion boards here, you are contributing to... Well, I'm not going to waste more energy ranting. Here's a big hint: "neurotoxicity" is more inexact, and less scientific, than most people seem to assume. For example: it's often used to describe effects that don't actually involve a neurotoxin and yet also those connected very specifically to specific neurotoxins. Remember that.

I saw a vendor with a sale on 4-CMC, looked at this thread, and it has been mostly useless. Ironically the post I'm responding to misspells "brain damadge" and "coganative deficies". Good grief! I think I'll go drink a beer and mellow out.

While I agree to your post @Mr.Dopamine I really wouldn't touch 3-/4-CMC given that their close amphetamine cousins are used to selectively kill serotonergic neurons in animal models and afaik there are no studies about the cathinones, and people don't like the effects .... even for the suicidal me, without more knowledge this is a no.

I have a sample of 2-Methylamino-1-p-chlorophenylpropan-1-one(4-CMC) coming that a vendor just got a batch in of a few days ago that he hasn't put on the market yet. He was surprisingly frank in admitting he had zero information about and sent to me if I wanted to sample or find out about.

It seems like it hasn't been explored much,if at all and I certainly don't plan on taking the initial plunge with zero RELIABLE information.

Is there anyone who knows anything about this beyond speculation and liberal usage of big words to sound knowledgeable but without a clue? I have no problem starting from single digit doses and taking it slow to find a sweet spot but I'm not an idiot on a suicide mission either.

Thanks for your help!
The corresponding amphetamines are known neurotoxins that fuk u up permanently.i wouldn't do it.similar compounds have been discussed here before and general consensus says stay away.it sounds risky as fuk and it's the creators obligation to feed it to a monkey first to find out if it causes brain damage.dont be the monkey.

Clephedrone (4-CMC) and meta-clephedrone (3-CMC) are still available. Any new opinions or information on them lately?? It sounds like the way to do 4-CMC is on top of 3-MMC? To me good 3-MMC is already one heck of a good roll. For me 3-MMC has been nothing but tongue chewing and eyes wiggling. My source has all three. I'm interested but does anyone have toxicity studies or anything yet ? It seems like someone would've studied it since it's been out 6 or 7 years.

I enjoyed flephedrone. I liked 3 and 4 MMC better. Has anyone done flephedrone that can compare to clephedrone?

IMHO flephedrone was better than 4-FA. To me flephedrone was more like MDMA, bk-MDMA, and 4-MMC than 4-FA (which felt like spaced out Adderall to me). I haven't had flephedrone or 4-FA since the heydays in 2010.

Who is using clephedrone?