• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-cl-PHP

Ignio

Bluelighter
Do anyone have any information as to what this is?

According to a rather untrustworthy pages it is 1-(4-chlorophenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one , which is very similar to MDPV (RS)-1-(Benzo[d] [1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one.

so, another Hexedrone analogue? I know N-Ethyl-Hexedrone was sold as "Hex-en". Kinda like the classic DOS Doom engine game.

What is the dosage for this thing? As I said I was given an undisclosed amount, looks like it's not much, a little brown powder in the bottom and a lot sticking to the side of the oversized baggie it came in. Not that I want to try it, but I intend on giving it to my cousin who's a speed fiend. I hate stimulants but I want to know what would be an attempt safe dose for him when the thing is weighted on a scale. I got no idea about compounds of the PVP, PHP kind of stimulant. Just don't want to have my cousin get into the hospital. Some guidance would be neat.

Then my advice would be NOT to give your speed-fiend cousin a barely understood research chemical.

I believe this one is similar in potency and effects to stuff like a-pvp, A-PHP, etc.

I don't think this one vaporizes properly, unlike the previous ones mentioned. I don't know for sure. I got out of the game before this hit the market.

If it is anything like the others, expect a considerable urge to redose. Redosing and/or dosing too high quickly leads to auditory and visual hallucinations, extreme paranoia and psychosis.

Things get bad quickly with these types of drugs when abused. They take you to hell much quicker than traditional stimulants in my experience. Proceed with caution. If your going to use, then ingest a small dose and resist redosing (good luck with that).

It would be irresponsible to give this to someone who is unfamiliar. The closest thing "normal" people can relate this stuff to is bathsalts. Even calling it that and giving it to someone would be irresponsible.

The best advice: flush it. Be happy in the knowledge you prevented someone from having a really bad time. You may also be avoiding someone's potential future visit to the psychward. My 2 cents.

I never ended up doing anything with it and the vendor that gave it to me with the flunitrazolam 0.6mg tablets at the time now are run by different people who don't like/want to speak english. Anyways, I was thinking, are the PVP compounds stable like 2c-X were or they're like tryptamines and decompose quickly?

As for the stuff not vaporizing easily...eh, I have some weed shatterwax and a meth pipe to smoke it (should it be a crack pipe? it was very difficult to even find a meth pipe around here, theres no such thing as crystal and most crack is self-made and turned into freebase, it's hardly sold as freebase itself, it's strange how the local bikers and their friends actually care that people don't go nuts, they don't allow people to sell freebase cocaine or crystal meth, meth's in pills...anything junkie-like isn't easy to get, I was at a weed and weed accessories store and when I asked for a pipe to smoke something that's not weed, she pulled some covers from an inconspicuous area of the windowed boxes and she said, we got these, "that people light from the top, hallucinogens and speed I think, not from the bottom like freebase" in a very low-key voice, strange, but yeah, it was worth the amount of gas it took to get there, cheap, so I thought hey why not, I could order some DPT or AMT and smoke some with that. I only ever used meth/amps by mouth, most crazy I did was when I was shooting up dilaudid, when I would crash in the morning from street meth pills I'd shoot up 4-6mg of dilaudid and bang I'd be back baby.

So let's say I want just to say, eat a little of this on a night where I need to stay awake, how much would it be? There's very little info that ever got out about this one. Or I should snort it? (very not ideal, I got enough birch allergy issues to cause me trouble 3 seasons out of 4, not a big fan of snorting anything, except opioids that work great that way, but I don't do that anymore, it's been a year and 4 months that I got off Suboxone when they transfered me to the Pain Clinic, with my too-complicated-to-perform-surgery on maxilofacial reconstruction surgery for the TMJ disorder (very bad) + the trigeminal neuralgia type II right on the same side, I've proven that I could use opiates regularly responsibly, they already knew that too anyway, I was only on their ORT regimen because I couldn't procure enough per week after my previous GP retired leaving me stranded. Anyways, I don't even snort lines from my generic Oxycodone-CR 60's, and I could they're the same as the old ones, but even then I was telling people here that it was stupid to snort crushed oxycodone pills, that there was no rush etc. So I'm really not into snorting, only did it a little with the brand name Suboxones at first but when I noticed that the lime/lemon flavours in there were so acidic it hurt my nose for a couple days, plus, the effects didn't last as long, I stopped, way back in 2014 if not before. So I'm a balanced person here, and I don't want to mess up with this 4-cl-php, I'll have to go to a big party for somebody in my family that's gotten to her 50th wedding anniversary and I miss my Dexedrine script, social-anxiety and boredom take over in such situations, and I'll have to be there for 10 hours for sure, back then just taking my Dexedrine as prescribed would've been enough, I already had a big dose with 10mg x 2 spansules in the morning and 2x5mg IR at 3-4 PM if I had night classes or work after classes, would've lost any menial shitty student jobs without the Dexies....so if I want to leave a good impression and actually have fun, the stimulant I have at hand's reach since I posted this....is it spoiled? if not, what's a dose for this? never saw pre-made pills for it either

The compound is obscure/not well known, it's impossible to recommend a specific dose.... I mean anyone that says to have tried it probably didn't send it to a lab to get it analyzed.
That mean that if you want to take it you are gonna have to titrate, meaning taking a minuscule dose like 1mg, and then wait for a while and take more in small increments so you can find out hot it affects you.

A not so vaguely related compound, 4 Cloro Amphetamine, is a potent neurotoxin, so I'd be very worried about that too.
All in all I would recommend not using it, and if you use exercise EXTREME caution, like as if your life depends on it as it may very well be the case.