• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-mipt scraps

Not to be curt, but is using a scale to accurately weigh out the material part of your plan to be careful with a material that, in your words, is 'tricky dosage wise'?

A scale is certainly a good idea, but without access to one, I feel working the dosage up from a speck of powder on the tip of a knife to this dosage is the safest I can be with my limited supplies.

I'm not advocating eyeballing this stuff by any means.

Folks would be wise to not mirror Sporkey's actions. With .02mg scales going for less than $100 on ebay, there is no reason to not buy one...and get ride of a VERY LARGE source of potential trouble....taking unknown amounts of a pure, potent, psychoactive compound. Buy using a scale, you elimate this variable and greatly reduce the chance of you being the next person who ends up in a hospital.

Different chems have different densities that are hard to estimate sometimes. For instance, what looked like 15mg of 4-aco-dmt was actually ~30!

Just be careful, it is very easy to overdose on some of these chemicals.

i have never done 4 aco mipt. i have dosed on 4 ho mipt over 5 times. doses ranging from 20-40 mg. i wasnt too impressed with this chemical. The visuals are more powerful than mushrooms, but it lacked depth and the love i get from mushrooms. It was more controllable mentally as well, which is fine with me but some times i enjoy the chaos that shrroms give.