• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-mipt scraps

Mine was the HCL. Spun doesnt like the Fumarate because it is less potent by mass.

exactly what beenhead said, it seems to me almost like buying cut. We all know "they" could be getting either. Still great stuff but one just hates to pay more than one has too. oh well. When I saw the hcl it was greyish beige.

Can only speak for 4-OH-MIPT, but in that case, LARGE doses are great.

yes, very different. helios, what kind of large doses did you take? was it fumarate or hcl? i've taken only 33mg fumarate, but id love to take more, but i find it real hard to see at night.

Is there any consensus yet with the stability of the fumerate salt of 4-aco-mipt in some sort of solution?

My problem is that I plan on doing all my dosing at home, but my scale access is at the University I attend. I can do an initial weighing here and just dilute. Just wondering if anyone had any expereince with what the best solvent was, and how long said molecule will store in whichever solvent. (Right now it's looking like I'll need it in solution for about ~3 weeks. I wouldn't think there'd be that much break-downage in that time, would there?)

Ive had some pretty intense mindfucks from doses 35mg+ of 4-AcO-MiPT. It got so intense one time that I literally couldnt even talk to anyone

One more question while this thread is on the front page--what's a good starting dose (aside from a low tester dose which I will assuredly do)

Past experience--numerous 5-meo-dipt "trips", a few 5-meo-dmt trips, one salvia trip (yeah I guess that's not a lot of experience)

It's the fumerate salt by the way--I was thinking 15mg, then 20mg, then 25mg spaced a week apart each.

Maybe try 15mg and if it feels way too week just jump to 25? Or maybe just go ahead and start with 20?

And uh.. if 15mg WAS too weak, then in all actuality I shouldn't need to wait a whole week to jump to 20, should I? Since tolerance wouldn't be a huge factor if the experience didn't yield much, right?

Sorry for all the questions :p

well the fumarate is only like 77% potent compared to hcl. i always like to introduce myself to a new psychedelic with a nice good dose. i'd say 25 to 30mg would be a good start of the fumarate, thats equivalent to 20 to 23mg of the hcl pretty much. 15mg of the fumarate isn't very much but if you're sensitive to psychedelics then go ahead, i just like higher doses myself.

The HCl and fumarate are similarly potent, I believe you're thinking of the freebase.

I would start at 15mg -- better safe than sorry. The 4-XXX-MiPTs can be tough stuff!

I've tried it at 14 mg (the fumarate salt) and experienced relatively litte, but that experience was muddled by 50 mg oxycodone so....

18 mg of the fumarate salt was a nice ++. I peaked in 1.5 hours and was baseline ~4.5 hours after dosing.

I thought 18 mg was a nice starting place.

The molecular weight of hydrochloric acid is 36.5. The molecular weight of fumaric acid is 116. However, there are two moles of 4-aco-mipt per mole of fumarate, so you can count the weight of the fumarate as 58. The molecular weight of 4-aco-mipt freebase is 278. So the relative potencies are:

4-aco-mipt freebase: 278
4-aco-mipt hydrochloride: 314.5
4-aco-mipt fumarate: 336

That makes the fumarate 83% as potent as the freebase and the hcl salt 88% as potent as the freebase.

wow i did not know there are 2 moles miprocetin per 1 fumarate. that's good to know!
why is that though? is that for all chemicals with the fumarate anion?

i are spectre said:
wow i did not know there are 2 moles miprocetin per 1 fumarate. that's good to know!
why is that though? is that for all chemicals with the fumarate anion?

Yeah, the fumarate ion has two negative charges. I suppose that it doesn't HAVE to be 2 to 1 if one of the negatively charged oxygens was protonated, then the other one could just have whichever tryptamine you need. I'm not sure how feasible that would be though, or why anyone would do it.

Dosed what I believe to be 30-40mg of 4-AcO-MiPT last night and it was nothing short of incredible. I eyeballed the material in an empty gelcap. I had taken a much smaller dose the previous week to gauge this material.

It arrived as a white powder (did not turn brown/gooey as is mentioned in other posts regarding this material, it is still pure white a week later)

I was completely blissed out happy with very positive ciddy visuals and a deep thoughtful mind state, close to what I experience with mushrooms. No body load at all except for slightly sore muscles I noticed when going to sleep, it was gone by morning. Woke up refreshed with no fried brain sensation, just strange memories from the night before.

The experience overall was very intense. The come-up is very sweaty and jittery, but soon after the chemicals took hold I felt a warm glowing sensation all around me, and felt very cozy the entire 5 hours. This was a glowing experience for me, one to reflect on and analyze.

This is defiantly a material to keep around. From now on I will always ingest this higher dose of this material, as at the lower dose, I just felt the sweaty come-up with no 'psychedelic' effects at all, but this experience changed my view on this material from bunk to... wow.... I may write a trip report.

Also, I believe this material is tricky dosage wise varying from person to person, not everyone is the same, just start low with this material to be sure.