• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-mipt scraps

except in the case of 2c-i whrere i would experience reverse tolerance.

Swim experienced a reverse tolerance using 2C-E in the past. That was when he used it at least twice in one month i was told, using the same dose of 16mg.

As for 4-aco-mipt he's noticed a tolerance after using it 4 times in one month. The last week end of the month, he noted that the intensity and insights wasn't quite the same as if they where taken for the very first time.

Swims realized that waiting at least one month between experiences, using both Phenethlamines and Tryptamines prevents the tolerance effect

Swim doesn't drink nor smoke tobacco, he is not on any prescribed medication ether! He may smoke a total of 2 joints of cannabis at night for medicinal purposes. Otherwise he's clear headed throughout the day. He also eats 3 healthy & light meals a day.
Namaste

Last edited:
90 proof would be a 45% alcohol solution (divide by 2)

So, 190 proof everclear would be a 95% alcohol solution...

Sorry, if you were just referring to the degree symbol, I don't know know what he means. I've never seen 90º used for 90 proof.

Last edited:
morninggloryseed said:
There is a 10 page thread on this drug. ANd there is dosing information. How can you have used the search engine, and not seen it?

Either way, I had powerful effects at 8mg. THis is said to be slightly less potent than miprocin, so I'd say (based on what 8mg was like) that 20mg would be as high as I would go.

I read that thread, MGS. It also seemed to me that a good deal of it conflated HO with ACO, making a tad bit confusing.

As I mentioned, the dosages varied wildly. You had a strong experience at 8mgs. The reported 20mgs trips I read as being manageable, or at least not too intense. The variances were wide enough that I felt it was worthwhile to ask. Believe me, I'm not the "how fucked up can I get on this?" type. I want to safely explore, and I'd rather verify than make a potentially costly error.

That definitely clarifies things, MGS. Again, never having had the opportunity to try shrooms, I'll take your word on it. Thanks.

this info relates to me, others often find my dosage too high.

i find 30mgs to be good fun, lots of insites etc. anything less just gives insites, which is great. over 30mgs is when the visuals start.

start with 15, see how that goes, and go up in 5mg lots. the dose/response curve doesnt seem to be too steep.

i find it induces really great thoughts and sometimes show me things that i dont want to see but in a way that i can think about it and often find a possible solution. kinda like LSD without the forcefulness of thought

yeah start w/ 15mg and ramp up from there. enjoy this is one of my faves. easy on the body and very heart chakra.

You got the free base [vendor drop removed] instead of the HCL salt. Make the solution acidic an it will dissolve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inappropriate said:
All I know for sure is that it's HCl. I have no information regarding freebase, and frankly, just don't know a whole lot about chemistry in general.

whatsupdoc's post has me confused...are there two different salts?

The stuff was a light brown powder, just a bit lighter than "light" brown sugar...sort of a khaki color.

There can be dozens of salts...salts of acetic acid, salts of hydrochloric acid, hydrobromic acid, ascorbic acid, etc, etc, etc. The scary part is without a proper lab analysis...you have no idea what they sent you. There have been enough cases of mistakes, mislabelings, etc that one should never trust a drug dealer who operates on the net (what some call "RC vendors.) Unless you got it from a chemist you know personally who made it...in which case that person would be the one I'd consult.

Yes, I've UTFSE. Yes, I've searched Erowid and the B&Ds.

There's very little information on dosage, as far as I've seen. What I've read is all over the map

Its all over the map because people respond differently, not becuase the information you wanted wasn't in the other thread. Threads are merged.

Bear in mind that there is a difference between 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MiPT HCl.

About 15%, with some variance for other salts as well, so its not really all that significant. The dosage variation from person to person is greater. I'd be more worried about impurities or getting the wrong drug. Either way he should choose a low dose to start, and work from there.

Last edited:
morninggloryseed said:
...Another thing would be to add a few drops of HCL. You can get that at a hardware store.

I realize that consuming a few drops diluted in distilled water probably isn't harmful, but I'm a bit hesitant to do so. Would acetic acid (plain old white vinegar) be adequate?

tried for the first time @ 20mg oral
-onset 30min, peak 90min, baseline 5hrs
-very fast and confusing, mindfuck on the comeup
-lots of muscle tension and spazzing
-brightest and most colorful visuals ive ever had
-very pleasant plateau ... interesting and wonderous more than euphoric
-gentle comedown, bit of nausea, no trouble sleeping

colors said:
-brightest and most colorful visuals ive ever had

I really would agree with this statement.This one is reminiscent of mushrooms accept MUCH more pleasant and has brighter visuals, I would describe them as flower like.

I like that the duration is shorter than acid or 5-meo-mipt. Also this substance puts me in a mindset that I feel can best be described as sarced. It's got heavy visuals @ largish doses + an awesome erotic side if yuo want to go there with it. I feel guilty even writing this because I don't think glowing reports help any with the legal status of compounds like this. Also this fumarate shit makes me kinda pissy, I never had any problems w/ the stability of the hydrochloride and I live in a very humid region. I never even took any special pecautions w/ storage.

Last edited:
why does the fumarate make you pissy? it's pretty stable if you ask me, not 4-ho-mipt though, from what i observed. yes, it is a very short trip too as far as the strong effects.

This is one of my favorites as well. 22 mg was one of the most memorable psychedelic experiences that I've had to date. It really blew me away. I have a report on it somewhere. Good stuff ... that miprocetyl =D