• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-mipt scraps

I've also had the same interest in 4ho/aco-mipt/met. 4acomipt is definatly one of the next ones to try as soon as i have the time. too bad the met analog isnt available unless u want ridiculously large quantities. 2ct2 aint all itz cracked up 2b in my opinion. Alot of people experience bodyload the 1st few times they do it. they visuals are decent but not that great. Altho 2ct2 and beer are extremely fun once u get acustomed to 2ct2. 4acodet has a darkside definatly. 4acodipt is very much like any other dipt related chem in that its effects are VERY unpredictable and a simularity that I've seen amongst RCs is that most chems(not all) that have a methyl position turn out to be winners, which is why I'd imagine 4acomipt to be good.

ER0X said:
I've also had the same interest in 4ho/aco-mipt/met. 4acomipt is definatly one of the next ones to try as soon as i have the time. too bad the met analog isnt available unless u want ridiculously large quantities. 2ct2 aint all itz cracked up 2b in my opinion. Alot of people experience bodyload the 1st few times they do it. they visuals are decent but not that great. Altho 2ct2 and beer are extremely fun once u get acustomed to 2ct2. 4acodet has a darkside definatly. 4acodipt is very much like any other dipt related chem in that its effects are VERY unpredictable and a simularity that I've seen amongst RCs is that most chems(not all) that have a methyl position turn out to be winners, which is why I'd imagine 4acomipt to be good.

Well, good news. I know of a company that is contracting to carry 4-HO-MET (I won't give sources, do the research). And I agree that most chems that have a methyl position do turn out to be winners. And that is my main curiousity with 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-HO-MET, much like your own. :)

I just want more reports to surface before I shell out the dough.

Heya guys, this thread has gone a bit off tangent. But I thought that since we are on the subject of various tryptamines, check this out for some details of various other compounds of interest.

Endless research opportunities really.

http://htm [edit: sorry, this page has links to suppliers, and it cannot be allowed here - iso240]

Ciao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered...

I just ordered some of this compound, can't WAIT to test it out!

I'll keep everyone posted on my results. And plus, I'm really curious as to the hygroscopic effect. The company that I got it from vacuum seals the vial before they send it out, and they assure me that it doesn't turn to goo until after the vial is opened. I must see this, as I think this is a most interesting property.

I also want to see if the high becomes cleaner once it becomes the goo. I have a feeling that the goo is the more stable state of the compound, and that it will reduce negatives once it transforms... I'm a little worried about measuring this though, as I've heard it is next to impossible to weigh on the scale due to the sticky nature, and it's supposedly pretty hard to get it into solution too... So lets see how this goes.

liteage1 said:
OTOH <<<<? What does this mean? (Remember I’m new)

On The Other Hand.

I've never made "entity contact". I kind of doubt I ever will, but I'm open to it. Maybe I've never taken a big enough dose of anything, or taken the right thing. I'm waiting for 5-MeO-DMT and DPT to really try for it. There's something delicious about the idea of "feeling a presence", even if you know it's all in your head.

By the way liteage, what's this a picture of?

-</*)*\>-

It looks kind of like a hairy buttcrack. ;)

OTOH == On the other hand

As far as entity contact, well I guess thats a matter of one's belief system. My first experience with spirits was when I was a child about six years old. They would appear in my bedroom at night. But it was too weird and it didn't fit into my belief system at the time, so I didn't take it seriously and it went away and I eventually forgot about it. Then, in my mid to late teens on LSD I experienced it again, but it was still too wierd and my belief system was to rigid to accept it as anything outside of my mind so I attributed it to be an effect of the drug. But then when I was 21 while visiting a person who lived in the forest I had an experience that defied everything I knew up to that point in my life, which I can only attribute as contact with forest spirits. Ever since that time I've given the idea of spirit contact much more credence. But spirit contact cannot acheived at will. Spirits will contact you when your mind is the right state. Psychedelics only increase the likelyhood of that state of mind.

Last edited:
It is right here that ^^^ this is where you may have told your parents about your experience. and that is when and the time you formed your belief acording to your parents. after all we are our parent to an extent.

I'm pretty sure I didn't tell my parents, as I just blew the experience off based on the beliefs my parents had already instilled in me at the time. But certain things that happened to me later in life just totally blew those beliefs away.

Speaking of entity contact - as of last night, I now believe it is definitely possible, at least on DMT. There were definitly beings - they wanted me to come with them, but I couldn't, as I hadn't done quite a high enough dose. I'll get there though, eventually...

Skrilla said:
Speaking of entity contact - as of last night, I now believe it is definitely possible, at least on DMT. There were definitly beings - they wanted me to come with them, but I couldn't, as I hadn't done quite a high enough dose. I'll get there though, eventually...

Woah! You mean you actually felt/saw them!?! Dude! I still don't fully believe in entity contact, but I have no reason to call you a liar, that's awesome!

*jealous*

LOL, DMT is definitely a wondrous compound. I like what taste of it I got a lot more than the taste/breakthrough of 5-MeO-DMT. I just feel it holds more content in it's structure than any other compound possibly could, due to the brain connection.

Congrats!

Woah! You mean you actually felt/saw them!?

hehe... It's real hard to explain, and I'm going off topic here, but...

I didn't actually *see* them - but I got a VERY strong feeling that they were definitely there, right in front of my face - and they wanted me to come with them somewhere. I'll explain more when I talk to you tomorrow :)

^^^ Who knows - but there's reportedly been newer batches of 4-AcO-MIPT that are NOT hygroscopic.

110mgs of 4-aco-mipt

ok heres the scoop on the goo!
1. get some milli scales. because I order mine but they didnt get here in time, my order came first and curiosity almost killed this cat.
2.after eating 150mgs of 5-meo-dipt and eaten some good special cookies, I have been broken to everything, nothing has been the same ,everything sucks it not like it was. you could probably imagine. BUT.....
3.after eaten the goo and the next day getting my scales realizing that i had eaten 110mgs of 4-aco-mipt...this was or wasn't a fun experiment. I couldnt tell really but all i have to say is that if i wasnt broken before i am now!!!
6:30 ate 25 mgs of goo.
7:30 nothing but disappointment
7:35 ate 25 mgs more.
8:30 felt all right but still disappointment, felt like ate a ten strip
8:35 ate 50mgs more.
8:55 starting to get freaked out...........
9:30 it got really really REALLY visual...having some sound issue like i ate 50 mgs of dipt...everything echos...no body buzz really just tons and tons of visuals.mind was clear the only thing bad about it was i was really hot.
10:00 ready for it to be over 8o ...8( ..it was as intense as 5-meo-dmt x2 but it just didnt stop....time was going so slow.
12:00 started coming down.....i think hard to tell to many visuals. but started being more fun to deal with.
2:00 leveled off to a nice high like eaten 50 mgs of 4-ho-dipt.
6:00 yep..still tripping but definitely not like it was.

all in all this goo...is the best of the best..to me i have done so many of them and this takes the cake. i compared this to many other to help describe the feeling to help you understand but remember everybodys body is different and does different things so just remember be very very careful with this one i was only planning on eaten 50 to 75 and got 110.

Ive been researching rc's for about 6 years now. im not stupid. you can only kill yourself if you dont know your limits. when everybody was dieing on 35 to 40mgs of 2c-t-7 i was eaten 50mgs. i like high doses. i find that shulign and people really dont explore the possiblities of the outer mind world, theres always another rabbit hole for each world your mind enters, how far you willing to go. you can go as far as you want but ive came to find in my 6 years of research that everytime i go out to space i always come back fine as can be just with more intel on the inner mind. why just eat 20mgs so it feels like lsd or eat 25mgs of foxy to make it feel like a mdma? there reseach chemicals , i reseach them:p

one day you're going to go as far as possible and just die. do you think it's cool to say that you were taking higher dosages of 2C-T-7 than the people that were dying from it, (btw, all deaths I know of occurred when the substance was insufflated)? I really don't, and I hope that nobody tries to follow you're dangerous and irresponsible example.

Im NOT saying hey everybody try this!!! If you recall in my first reply i said be very careful...jackazz, everybody has there own way of doing things. shulign IV 3.5mgs of 5-meo-dmt. everybody follows his dosage charts or if someone else done it its ok, well shot up but i sorry i say NO to needles. this is a new substance and at the beginning we all start small the later the size of the dose increases....for example 3 to 4 years ago dpt was between 10 to 50 mgs doses. today there 50 to 400 mgs doses. either way someone, sometime, somewhere is going to do it, on purpose or accident now there have a heads up that they will be fine. THERE RESEARCH CHEMICALS.......RESEARCH.....Im researching for what I want. Your either a follower or a leader...all it sounds like you guys are doing is using these after everybody has done a what you call a normal dose and then getting screwed up. there new, what is a normal dose? you cant tell me. everybody body chemistry is different. someone has already eaten 20mgs or 25 or ive seen 50 mgs of 4-aco-mipt, why im i so wrong for eaten 110mgs...all i have to say to all you followers is quiet shadowing everybody and grow some BALLS and research yourselves not what everybody else has done!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Believe me, we do have some balls, and some brains to go with them. I've taken higher doses than I've seen anyone else post of several chemicals, but taking 110mg of such a little researched chemical is just stupid. Kind of funny that you are bragging about how hardcore you are, but still haven't ventured into IV dmt, dpt, ect....

first your taking this the wrong way, im not bragging. You guys wanted my post, i gave it, then your going to say im stupid they way i did it. hardcore or not thats just the way i do my thing, TO EACH IS OWN. and like i said i say NO to needles. but if you wanna match up ill be glad to hook up with ya sometime and you bring the rig and i get the dmt. you can go first [edit], theres always someone that can do more. the size of the dose dosent matter its what the chemical does, the feeling i like to feel. like i said after going so far out, others ain't the same, it just took that much to get ME where i wanted to go (well maybe not that much, but i dont regret doing it). I not posting to brag or say i can do more than anybody, but one thing i know for a fact is that yes some day my body and even yours will pay the price of the fun we had, but i have a experience that very few we ever have

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sad to think that some people take higher dosages than others because they think it's cool. it's really not. I'm not one to take such a high amount of a chemical that nobody knows anything about. it's potentially fatal, and as far as i can tell, nobody here thinks you're cool.