• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4 aco dpt experiences ?

psychedelerious

Greenlighter
has anyone tried or read anything about potential effects(visuals,dangers mixing, etc.) of 4 aco dpt? especially interested in others experiences smoking it

Very unique compound. Heavy head trip that will lead to intense thoughts and very unique visual set more affecting empty space rather then surfaces without any CEV. I used very small doses and didn't get much any effect, but some report very strong effect with doses up to 20 mg so don't start with anything more than 10-20 mg either nasally or orally. but personally I would do my best to get 10 mg> in a syringe adding small amounts of sterile water and without filter drew what I could after mixing a bit because it was damn near insoluble in water. I inject tar daily and would not recommend this ROA without someone around experienced to help. I can't say anything about smoking it, but I'd assume you'd have to remove the fumaric acid that I'm assuming is bound to it.

Very short acting though and the visuals passed in 15 minutes pretty much on the dot each time. I am thinking the dose orally may be closer to 100 mg orally, but I highly recommend working up slow as the trip can get really intense mentally. Finding the right oral dose would be worth it though as it had a really nice warm body feeling I can't describe, but also caused a lot of tension in a good way when not too much. I'd recommend it for anyone who is experienced enough to take a dose without the need to come back for 6 months without a bad trip.