• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-aco-dmt. wildly intricate netting. followed by sleep paralysis. any thoughts???????

Psymask

Greenlighter
Hello all. I recently came into a rather large amount of the substance 4-aco-dmt. my initial cautious tests proved extremely delightful, doses of between 10 and 25mg, were for me, a nice mushroom like trip, no body load no shivers but a hell of allot of visual stimuli. So, feeling comfortable in the knowledge that this particular chemical was most definatly one of my allies, I ventured to push myself, to limits beyond those i had been given with other drugs.

For me the setting and the scene with most psychedelic substances are incredibly important. This however was a solo mission. an introvert exploration. My flat was empty for the next 24 hours. so I prepared myself two capsules, one of 30mg and the other at 15mg. I had intended on using the 15mg as a booster simple for longevity.

by the time i came to eat my first capsule it was dark. the noises of my house had slowly become more distant and i felt comfortable and at ease. within 10 minutes i could feel it coming on strong (had fasted for 12 hours). the room began to shimmer gradually working towards full ecstatic vibrations. i must have been sat there for an hour or so laughing and listening to the sounds of the room. I cant remember leaving any music on, but i could hear it now. un recognisable in that state. large opaque tentacle like patterns were being strewn accross my room, as if scanning for something to cling to.

My motor skills were surprisingly reasonable, considering. without a second thought i swallowed my other capsule and re arranged myself to allow these waves of bliss and wonder to flow over me. the lighting in my room was incredibly low and as i lay on a pile of cushions in the centre of the room, the world slowly became quieter. the volume of the white noise and surreal scratching music subsided to a gentle humm of activity all around me. I lay concentrating on my breathing and allowing my body to sink a little, perhaps remembering some meditation practices. doing this my ceiling began to draw closer, the more i relaxed the closer it became. and as it drew closer the rest of the room seemed to twist towards where i was looking at the ceiling. just as i began to see a multitude of interwoven lines appear visible on my ceiling a dark figure seemed to erupt from the right side of my vision. twisting into view with the room. This did startle me and cause me to sit up a couple of times just to be sure. I decided whatever was beyond my ceiling was more interesting than getting hung up about a dark figure appearing in my room. this time i allowed the figure to not startle me and let the fabric of my ceiling engulf my entire vision. it felt as though my head had been kicked through a key hole and all i saw was beautifully intricate weaved lines making up ever changing geometrical shapes. it was as if someone had an ever twisting geometrical fractal array of Rubik cubes and had placed them under a thickly weaved psychedelic sheet. the individual shapes weren't visible but i could see their outlines shifting beneath the fabric.

this type of visual began to subside after i came back from there. i felt extremely hungry and to some extent tired. the visuals lasted another two to three hours so in total it was a 5 hour trip. i ate my soup, placed some synthetic music on and drifted through my mind for the rest of the trip, in aww of my ceiling and in wonder as to what had visited me.

i am unsure as to whether this has any relevance. but for me it defiantly does. three nights later, the Wednesday after this session. i experienced the most vivid sleep paralysis. it felt so terrifying that i did not sleep the rest of the night. i awoke to the sensation of complete immobility. only my eyes would open and move. i began panicking and attempting to move my hands to wake my girlfriend up. i attempted to make noises and all i heard was the faintest of whispered groans leave my mouth. Then i noticed the figure stood directly at the end of my bed, i felt the strong sensation that it had this power over my body and it was him holding me down. I began thinking as hard as i could, mentally screaming the words "Fuck Off!!!" at this thing, becoming more and more fearfull untill i sat bolt upright and almost screamed the words out loud.

Having looked back on this situation and since experienced similar sleep paralysis sensations, i was perhaps over fearful. my reactions since have been calm and observant yet only through struggling with my panic and controlling my emotions.

I do love our minds!!

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_4acodmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

couldnt figure out how to change thread title. so made it again. sorry for duplication

Nice report. I also find that 30+mg is where the magic begins to infuse. I have experienced almost identical sleep paralysis to yours, but without the sinister visions. It was not connected to tryptamines, but for a couple of nights after heavier doses of MDAI/5/6APB or M1, and accompanied by occasional 'brain zaps'.
When I first used DMT, I occasionally experienced the odd mild resurgence at night later on. It was quite pleasant and recognisably tryptaminic (Is that a word?)
I get occasional sleep paralyses unconnected to drug use at all. I have instructed my Mrs to give me a good shake when it happens. It's not the end of the world. She says I'm still breathing. It's just that creepy panic I'm not keen on, but it's not going to kill you. Like you say, there's strange stuff going on between our ears. Learning to observe rather than get flustered is a good policy with other mental phenomena along with tripping.
Peace - Pipp