• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-aco-dmt - I shit the bed once and I vomited twice! Marvellous!

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Hello darlings, just thought I'd spread the word on this...word on the street is that 4aco is "like mushrooms" but that's probably people who've only had a low dose and arn't familiar with oral DMT. When you push the dose (maybe above 60mg - I'm taking 200-300mg at a time 2 or 3 times on tripping days but build up slowly if you are the type to panic) it becomes DMT - ayahuasca (in fact it piss'es all over ayahuasca) with no nausea . Hands down the greatest drug I've ever taken in my life. You cross the sacred river and take a seat at the table of God. Nothing even comes close, it's not even the same fucking sport.

If you're lonely and despairing give 4-aco-dmt a try, it will make life precious again.

That reminds me of this:
Into the abyss:

You're crazy. :D

Haha - good reports - I read one where a kid took 350mg "by mistake" and he his mother and father were stroking him to comfort him while he waited for the police and ambulance to come - of course once he'd stopped panicking an hour or two later he was fine and he had to wake up the next day with his parents and the fucking 5-0 knowing his secrets. :)

I took about 700mg last night - I could have done with someone stroking me till the police arrived too!:)

I took 350mg once due to severe benzo disinhibition it was awful, i thought if i didn't die, id be institutionalized for a least a few weeks.

4-ho-met is certainly more enjoyable, though not nearly as profound. 4-ho-met is almost as recreational as marijuana.

I still enjoyed the heck out of it negronesia..just took 30 mins or so to get my bearings. And I was a 3 mile fucking walk at the time so I was thinking "How am i gonna get home again"

4-ho-met is certainly more enjoyable, though not nearly as profound. 4-ho-met is almost as recreational as marijuana.

I was hit so hard each time off 4-HO-MET & the visual effects were amazing.
My experiences with 4-AcO-DMT are mainly shooting up like a rocket & having a few mins of visual effect, the rest felt like a weird "wind up" feeling in my body like you get from the comedown from 3C-E (Escaline)

How big is your 4-aco dose tho zopiclone? When you hit 100mg or so it becomes a whole new ball game.

I'd like to give the other 4-substitutions a try - is 4-aco the most "DMT like" tho?

Yes it is most definitely the most like DMT, I've also always found the effects to be different than Mushrooms. But all of the other 4-Subs have something interesting about them to be worth exploring them. The one your taking feels deeply spiritual and Euphoric. I've had many of the 4-Subs and they may even be my favorites, I would never let myself run out of 4-AcO-DMT . So happy for you that this experience inspired you. This is the Psychedelic I suggest to first timers 20-23mg perfect and they always find the journey incredible :)

It's turned my life around - I was always interested in oral DMT but couldn't get round the awful nausea - actually I think 4aco is better than DMT - 4aco seems to flow more, lets you dip in and out of your emotions faster and changes outdoors into alice in wonderland.

I've only had one bad trip with 4-AcO-DMT, the others were all pleasant even when I smoked weed while tripping. But I did 25mg doses. Very clean psychedelic at that dose.

Much like actual shrooms though, the headspace is more like the drug controls you, as opposed to acid where you control it. So if things get dark you just gotta ride it out. The bad trip I had on it was because I played the video to Rockstar by Post Malone and started seeing dead bodies whenever I closed my eyes. But the rest of my trips were positive.

The bad trip I had on it was because I played the video to Rockstar by Post Malone and started seeing dead bodies whenever I closed my eyes. But the rest of my trips were positive.

Are you sure you weren't just looking at Post Malone the creepy looking cunt?

Got to say mind wilson, I think your anecdote about being able to control acid but not 4-aco-dmt/shrooms is definitely more of a subjective & personal thing. Take enough acid and you're it's toy, for most people/pretty much anyone. When you can't remember who you are it's hard to even imagine being able to control 'it'. I mean fucking hell, thinking about it I 'microdosed' some acid the other day and I was definitely it's toy, it was pretty funny in retrospect.

Basically I recently cut a 105ug Gamma Goblin into 8-10 (I can't quite remember), and the pieces were quite uneven. Anyway I've got a note in my phone that they should be roughly 13ug each so I guess that's about 8 pieces, and I've had some nice results over the past month or so. But the other day I took the 'big one', which I'd been avoiding, and had a few bumps of ket after an hour or so, thinking nothing of it... and it totally kicked my arse for 8 hours (!) until I slept it off. I think it's because I wasn't really doing anything productive and I couldn't face going to the gym and chatting to the owner (had to, fees due), because I get on with him quite well & he knows the crack, which meant I'd have to explain I was a microdose of acid and it had kicked my arse a bit. Which would have been absolutely fine, but you know... acid. I'll tell the owner next time I see him and we'll 100% have a good laugh at it, which is exactly what I needed at the time ironically.

The best thing that came out of it was when I was in the shower with just this incredibly strong LSD body buzz thinking how there was absolutely no doubt as to whether I was experiencing placebo, and I realise the profoundly obvious and at the time amusing & mind blowing thought that "it was just a bit of acid", and that's all that microdosing is. You just have a bit of acid (or whatever), and it just feels like/is a bit of acid.

Anyway, this is my roundabout way of saying that microdosing 4-aco-dmt is also very nice. 100mg 4-aco-dmt in 100ml propylene glycole and every 1ml = 1mg 4-aco-dmt. 1.5-2mg gives such a nice body glow, and it feels like a discerning, wise and yet friendly mate is keeping a close eye on you. So yeah, make sure you've got productive/creative/fun stuff planned. It feels a bit like when you first take mushrooms/acid and everybody can feel something after a minute or two but you're all in denial that it could hit you so fast. It's like an energy in your stomach that starts to spread through out your body, then you get to the point where it's definitely 100% kicking in, and the trip takes you from there. Or like I say... just a bit of acid. =D

Anyway, 4-aco-dmt/psilacetin is lush. It feels a bit like mushrooms, and no doubt just as fucking wise, but a little less tendency to be cunty and confusing towards you.

Also Ismene, it's very good to see you back. What's with the new name though? You could well be mistaken for a noob.

Last edited:
I think it was more because you listened to post malone.
Are you sure you weren't just looking at Post Malone the creepy looking cunt?

Not Post Malone fans here are we? 😂

Got to say mind wilson, I think your anecdote about being able to control acid but not 4-aco-dmt/shrooms is definitely more of a subjective & personal thing. Take enough acid and you're it's toy, for most people/pretty much anyone. When you can't remember who you are it's hard to even imagine being able to control 'it'. I mean fucking hell, thinking about it I 'microdosed' some acid the other day and I was definitely it's toy, it was pretty funny in retrospect.

This is true of course, but I'm thinking about "regular" doses. I usually do 100-200ug of acid and if I start heading to bad trip territory I know I can change my setting and I'll quickly change my train of thought along with it. Walking into a different room or changing the music or whatever will make me forget whatever was bothering me.

When it comes to psilocybin and related substances I find this isn't the case even at low doses. 25mg of 4-AcO-DMT is a fairly low to medium level dose for example. But I do feel like it's the drug at the wheel rather than me. My thoughts will go in whatever direction the trip takes me.

Of course if you take high doses of acid the same is true of that too, but again I'm thinking more in the context of the dose range you'd take for a regular casual trip. People I've spoken to about this, who have experience with both acid and shrooms, tend to agree with me on this point. But like any other drug the effects are subjective and this is more true of psychedelics than other substances.