Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-ACO-DMT-about 70 mg

The Shadow Self

Bluelighter
Well, Ii have always been a fan of 4, and this weekend I decided to go a little off the deep end with it. The most I've done before is about 50mgs, which was pretty insane.

-3PM -Took the dose orally and washed it down with some OJ.
Within a 1/2 hour I was beginning to feel the come up; the yawning, watery eyes (those too just like shrooms), tingling on the skin, and of course, feeling a slight bit of sedation. It is the one thing I really like about 4 is that it is not very stimulating at all, and in fact, I almost fall asleep when I take it, even a little past the peak. The strange thing is that you can still be seeing wicked CEVs, on the way down, and still have that tendency of wanting to just close your eyes, as if they are being forced closed. Now, this is the one reason thatI only use it in high doses at home, where everything is controlled and if I want to lie down with my headphones on, I can, and pretty much always do.

Anyway, after about 2 to 3 hours I was close to the peak and while the OEVs were crazy and beautifully colored, the COVs were just some of the most lush I have ever seen. I did experience ego loss and for perhaps an hour, while listening to music,. I had lost track of what I was listening to and there was like and entirely different story line playing in my head, which had little to do with the music. Very similar to shrooms in that regards in that you can have mini "black outs" where you suddenly "come to" and try and get your bearings.

After the peak it was a rather rapid comedown which was easy and uneventful. Overall, even though I had a little tolerance working, that much 4 blew up my shit, for sure. The one thing about it that I love is that it is so much more gentle than so many other psychs, and I think at lower doses might be doable for those who are intimidated my LSD or what have you. 4-aco-dmt really is a beautiful compound that can be used at smaller doses easily and at larger ones, it can show you some pretty incredible things. And there is something about the color palette regarding the visuals...just stunningly beautiful.

Anyway, that was just short and sweet.

My experiences with it were quite different, I hardly found it very visual myself past the come up but I had the 2nd most crazy visual ever off it saying that.
The first time I did it I necked 100mg & watched a tree outside my flat take off like a rocket, shoot into the sky & explode into colours I've never seen in my life that then ran down my window like paint.

And there is something about the color palette regarding the visuals...just stunningly beautiful.

lol