• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

I've tried this orally thrice now at 20mg, 50mg and last night at 100mg and I have to say that fir me there is nothing functional whatsoever about this chemical.
My 2nd trial at 50mg was spent mostly melting into the couch watching YouTube videos...this stuff seems both very relaxing and stimulating in a similar way that MDMA is to me.
It has very little mental focus but quite a lot of euphoria....I find 4f-Ethylphenidate to be much more functional in the sense that it makes me want to get shit done. 3-fpm just makes me want to vegetate and play video games.
Interestingly, I suffer from Eosinophilic Fasciitis (sort of like arthritis in the connective tissues of my arms and legs). It's probably just coincidence but my inflammation is at an all time low today...I read that this stuff is supposed to induce inflammation but so far I'm feeling fantastic.

Heh, it's not very functional at all - unless you count marathon wank and shag sessions or playing the same song on guitar all day long as 'functional' :D

But yes, the euphoria can be intense - and tends to increase over a multi day session until your fuckin flying. It's also very empathic and I find music appreciation is on a par with MDMA. It's also a brilliant mixer with alcohol and cannabis. In fact, the only time i enjoyed synthnoids was on 3-fpm - used to get some wonderful CEVs on that combo. It is definitely a weird and wonderful drug imo.

I'm very late to the party but I've always been interested in this compound.
Just wanted to know if someone has some recent experiences with it?
I'm mainly wondering about the quality of the current batches, I know this compound can come as a mixture of isomers so the effects might be a bit inconsistent depending on the batch and the synthesis route.

I'm very late to the party but I've always been interested in this compound.
Just wanted to know if someone has some recent experiences with it?
I'm mainly wondering about the quality of the current batches, I know this compound can come as a mixture of isomers so the effects might be a bit inconsistent depending on the batch and the synthesis route.
I've only tried the pressed 50mg pellets but they are very VERY good!
100mg each ended with banging my trip partner's brains out for like 3 solid hours...very intense orgasms!
After her 2nd orgasm she just looked up at me asked "What's this stuff called again??? Lol).
It's very stimulating euphoric but also relaxing but not balls to the walls intense.
I could have easily talked to a police officer on 100mg without them.knowing I was on anything.

I've only tried the pressed 50mg pellets but they are very VERY good!
100mg each ended with banging my trip partner's brains out for like 3 solid hours...very intense orgasms!
After her 2nd orgasm she just looked up at me asked "What's this stuff called again??? Lol).
It's very stimulating euphoric but also relaxing but not balls to the walls intense.
I could have easily talked to a police officer on 100mg without them.knowing I was on anything.

Cool I can't wait to try this stuff, it really seems like a great stim from what I've read, this thread is pretty entertaining to say the least lol.
Probably gonna get some powder/crystals soon, I guess pellets are ok but don't really want to be forced to take it orally.

So I was wondering if someone managed to smoke (vape) this substance without burning it??
I got the powdered stuff and it's a very very fine powder. I tried vaping it using both a glass pipe and aluminum foil, but what I noticed it's that it takes a while to start producing vapor, and when it does it looks like it's sublimating (doesn't melt). If I continue to apply heat in order to get a bigger amount of vapor it just ends up burning spontaneously.

I read some posts about people vaping this successfully but they don't describe their method (at least I didn't find any info) and most of them are no longer active...
But maybe someone else could share some insight. =D

Edit: @F.U.B.A.R. I just found out (reading through this thread) that vaping was your prefered ROA. Could you share some tips&tricks maybe?

Last edited:
I have a few grams that I never touched yet....half “scared” to try lol , other half because I have pharma Ritalin & Vyvanse.

I am curious what it’s like though....my stuff looks like gabapentin crystals, or Ketamine ....very nice crystalline hcl powder. I should try an allergy test, then a 10mg, then a 50mg, then a 100mg dose

I wonder how close it is to genuine Phenmetrazine ....THAT I would love to try. Just as desirable as IV Methedrine ampoules back in the day according to one medical paper I read.

I would take my 3FPM orally most likely ....or would insufflating be better ? People smoke it on tin foil too, casing the dragon ?

weird, i found it to be complete garbage and not much better than caffiene. to each their own i guess

I have a few grams that I never touched yet....half “scared” to try lol , other half because I have pharma Ritalin & Vyvanse.

I am curious what it’s like though....my stuff looks like gabapentin crystals, or Ketamine ....very nice crystalline hcl powder. I should try an allergy test, then a 10mg, then a 50mg, then a 100mg dose

I wonder how close it is to genuine Phenmetrazine ....THAT I would love to try. Just as desirable as IV Methedrine ampoules back in the day according to one medical paper I read.

I would take my 3FPM orally most likely ....or would insufflating be better ? People smoke it on tin foil too, casing the dragon ?
I found it to be pretty amazing if you havent abused coke or meth or speed.
100mg is very nice as a sex enhancer but I'd like to try 150mg next time personally....its euphoric and stimulating yet still quite relaxing.
It's not gonna punch you in the face with euphoria like how I imagine meth would but I 100mg gave me a nice warm euphoric feeling in my chest for a few hours and very intense orgasms and sexual stamina.
Also, zero come down...but like I said even 100mg wasnt overly intense for me and eat it dont snort it unless you like snorting stuff thst feels like battery acid in the nose.

I find it similar to amphetamine but cleaner (less physical side effects like tachycardia, my feet felt cold though so there might be some vasoconstriction). It's also kind of subtle, unless you take a lot (which I haven't done yet). I've only tried snorting it and vaping it though.
In case anyone is wondering, it's nothing like meth, it has less mood lift, much less euphoria and it doesn't even touch it in the sex enhancement department IMO.
Maybe I'd have to try 100+mg doses but I don't really feel comfortable doing that...

I only have experience vaping meth and DMT, I thought this would behave somewhat like meth but I was really disappointed. I couldn't do it in my oil burner because it just doesn't melt and seems to burn relatively easily.
I had to use aluminum foil and vape small amounts at a time, maybe I have a bad batch because it's impossible to vape it clean, it always leaves some burnt residue. So it's really inefficient since you need tens of milligrams to feel it probably, unless you want to waste your time vaping foil after foil (I've done that as well).

It's also one of the worst things I've snorted,not because of the burn (it's pretty bad but goes away quickly), but because some powder always skips my nasal mucosa and goes behind my throat or directly into my lungs. It's very unpleasant and makes me cough, so I usually mix it with water and snort it out of a syringe... That might also have something to do with this particular batch though, it's a VERY fine powder.

It does seem to go pretty well with things like etizolam, pregabalin and kratom.

Last edited:
I recently ordered and tested five 50mg tablets over two days a few weeks ago and thought it was quite pleasant and motivating, however my experience with stimulants before this was limited to 3 experiences with prescription amphetamine pills and also simply caffeine consumption here and there.

My thoughts felt somewhat scattered, perhaps related, but not completely focused. Actually not a bad state for working on something creative I'd say.
During a walk I noticed the 3-FPM had a nice effect on my visual perception.

The first day I took 50mg and then maybe an hour and a half later another 50mg, both orally. The second day I took 100mg at once orally and my tolerance seemed to have shot up, or maybe it was less effective because I took it on an empty stomach. The first day I think I'd eaten some rice before hand so maybe that played a role as I read posts on another thread that certain stimulants work better when your body is in a more alkaline vs acidic state. I did however then snort and take a small bit sublingual of the last 50mg I had and this brought things up a notch certainly.

Definitely not euphoric, but a pleasant mood lift, motivating, and analytic.

So I was wondering if someone managed to smoke (vape) this substance without burning it??
I got the powdered stuff and it's a very very fine powder. I tried vaping it using both a glass pipe and aluminum foil, but what I noticed it's that it takes a while to start producing vapor, and when it does it looks like it's sublimating (doesn't melt). If I continue to apply heat in order to get a bigger amount of vapor it just ends up burning spontaneously.

I read some posts about people vaping this successfully but they don't describe their method (at least I didn't find any info) and most of them are no longer active...
But maybe someone else could share some insight. =D

Edit: @F.U.B.A.R. I just found out (reading through this thread) that vaping was your prefered ROA. Could you share some tips&tricks maybe?

Unfortunately, I have no tips and tricks to share - it all depends on the quality of your source. When it first hit the market, it vaped beautifully. Melted like snow into a clear puddle that gave off clouds of vapour. When it became more popular it started getting cut with stuff that seriously impeded its vapability. I found that the fluffy white powder was far superior to any crystalline formulation...

the stuf I had looked great, just like everyone describes the best stuff as looking. 150 mg dissolved in very little water crystal beautifully, though the effects via an IV injection didnt seem to be much more than i could get from eating caffiene

Welp, I just crushed a large part of 40 grams during the last three days.

What kind of withdrawals can I expect? Help. What kind of supplements / activities will mitigate it? Fuck.

I just wanted to use it as a daily energy source. Now I’m going to be tired forever.

Welp, I just crushed a large part of 40 grams during the last three days.

What kind of withdrawals can I expect? Help. What kind of supplements / activities will mitigate it? Fuck.

I just wanted to use it as a daily energy source. Now I’m going to be tired forever.
don't worry

get some sleep, the most you can, and if you have access just buy some L-tyrosine and L-phenylalanine
drink green tea for energy and antioxydant effects
eat daily with a diet axed on vegetables and vitamins

you'll be fine, don't let any dark thoughts wander off too much , just brush it away

what are you gonna do with what's lefts of the 40g ?

don't worry

get some sleep, the most you can, and if you have access just buy some L-tyrosine and L-phenylalanine
drink green tea for energy and antioxydant effects
eat daily with a diet axed on vegetables and vitamins

you'll be fine, don't let any dark thoughts wander off too much , just brush it away

what are you gonna do with what's lefts of the 40g ?
Okay, got the sups on order, plus some macuna standardized to 15% L-dopa. So far so good, asked to boss to work from home next week. Hopefully he goes for it.

I’m going to try to exercise if my energy levels allow it. And the dark thoughts. About a week after my last binge they were bad. Like jump off the roof bad.

The rest is history. I’m done. And it’s crazy, it went from me wanting to dose like 50 - 100mg in the morning for a pre-workout / energy boost to this in under a month.

it's a very compulsive product, i don't how you consumed it but with me i just kept doing like 2 to 3 grams a day, without feeling any need for control, i just went crazy too like you ! You're not alone

I haven't posted in a few years, however I've been back and forth with using fairly reasonable amounts of 3-fpm from 2016 to current. 2016 to 2017 was more of a weekend thing where each weekend me and the next partner would get 3.5 G and primarily intranasal usage between the both of us over a weekend as we work professional jobs through the week and wanted to avoid the more dangerous and life damaging stimulants that are more common in my area (meth primarily). I'd also use a lot of MPA for a lot of 2016 in early 2017 until I got one of those "love letters" from the cdsa but anyways, back to 3fpm. 2018 to 2020, I had down to my 350m usage quite a bit and primarily went for a different direction for my primary stimulant usage which was N-Methyl Cyclazadone do a chain mix primarily with F-Phenibut while always keeping around etizolam. (I'm prescribed 1mg clonazepam per day since 2015, so additional benzos are always necessary for me). Also, I have been using phenibut essentially daily since 2014 which is its own story but, I do find it synergizes amazingly with any stimulating and any other substance truly. For 2018-2020 I was primarily using F-Phenibut but then backed down to classic OG phenibut due to some very and I mean uniquely insane withdrawal (ie. Vision/dreamstates lasting to which lifetimes of experiences took place in a matter of a day or two and these were beyond anything I've even read case reports of) This is off topic and deserves a whole other thread as I'm already getting off track here, so I apologize. Lol

Back to 3-fpm, during the earlier. It's me and my partner are primarily using it and often for sexual situations as I am a member of the gay scene to which "PNP"(party and play) ie. Sex drug hookups straight up are extremely common but extremely oversaturated with methamphetamine abuse, to which I hate that substance for sex and essentially else.
I've been using recreational stimulants fairly regularly but within functional life management abilities since 2004 and I still can't appreciate that substance. For the best I learn more with everyday! Lol.

Anyways, not only since 2016 have I learned that 3-fpm just seems to literally be the most pro sexual substance overall, in a situation like gay hookup culture vs. meth or while you are on 3 fpm and the partner's on meth, you not only find significant differences, to which three fpm is much more fulfilling but, I have also noticed it seems to have a more disinhibiting effect but not to the point of making decisions when does not want to make but to which I mean quite flatly, there has never been a straight friend who I've had a 3fpm get together with who did not decide to try the other side of things and in the end, really enjoyed and recurred and often decided to take further trips down that side of things.

Not only a few occasions and more so recently, I have attempted more IV administration and on a few occasions I have tempted social experiments with iv users I know of meth to which I have not had sexual interactions with and know have not attempted sexual activity during activities of methamphetamine usage, I have offered 3fpm and it's truly been not only the best received for its high for them (I find regular meth users hate the nasal administration of 3fpm, won't use oral, vaped isn't effective at much to provide its value, however IV turns that tide.

Sexually and substance interest wise, I have had several amazing experiences.

I should add a little background that, ever since 2016 when I first started the RC reboot (I was using bzp/tfmpp back in 04/06 when I was 18-21 then phased out of the scene till 2016). During 2008 to 2009, my ex had unfortunately due to my bad decision making, tried methamphetamine for his first time and became addicted and due to him having a vehicle was able to work with helping the dealer at the time get stock and get free substances. It caused quite a serious situation where, I was not a fan of that substance but due to the relationship I stuck around through it and participated but it caused a rock bottom situation late and rock bottom occured. We don't get it successfully without any third party intervention and actually tripled our incomes over the next two years and you got her selves together and did really well. We didn't double with any more illicit substances and it wasn't until 2016 while working in my well-paying office job with not a lot of work to do that I started doing some Reddit research for ketamine analogs and ran into a few things to which 3fpm quickly caught ourr eye. As we realize that we would be able to functionally manage using this as a weekend warrior situation and also for events etc, it was quite a relief to which we could have a little bit of the past we enjoyed without destroying the path of success we rebuilt for ourselves. In the process of this we became a little bit of a Jesus complex and as we met people who used other drugs, those to which you would be willing to try ours which also included MPA at the time, we would have social situations with and often sexual situations and felt proud to be almost able to show the world a better substance which was here, legal, clean and could achieved all the beneficial effects plus more with their own unique effects. We had a bit of a social group as well to which followed along with this and being in Canada where these are much less common in a overall setting, it felt a little bit like being a member of a unique side culture. So yes, during these situations to which most of the gay population who uses PNP which usually in this area involves meth, G and poppers pretty much only, it is an enigma of sorts and as I always include phenibut with 3fpm and keep etizolam around, it just fits a much more balanced platform to work with and ensuring you have the ability to shut down as well. That's a big problem with the methamphetamine use that goes on is that people never know how to shut it down and the sketchiness goes wild. Thankfully phenibut is also known for its work on the TAAR1 receptor to reduce the negative psychological direction Simmons can lead, especially during longer periods. The top of this off the sexual experience of 3 fpm versus methamphetamine is unique in which it is much mood orirented, conversation involved, friendly, you can actually "bust" and more than once, to which meth tends to become a multiday blue balled "edgefest" of the likes to which feel like endless purgatory and end in a crankiness overload to which reminds me of the sexual frustration blue balls from when we were 16 lol.

Anyways, I covered a few aspects here but, well it can be difficult to even get some people to surprisingly try this fantastic compound during these situations as I do not understand why someone would be so comfortable with meth from the Sinaloa cartel that has made half of the downtowns of our country homeless and also co-addicted to fentanyl, simply trying something that is completely capable of fulfilling essentially all aspects of what one would actually desire out of a meth high if needed based upon dose and administration, I just can't comprehend anyways, to which those that have been willing to experience I have made several converts or at least those to which sing praises to the capabilities that this has offered them.

Earlier in the days, I was hoping to help to turn the tide as the PNP scene is becoming and sadly so, a very sad situation as the entire gay population with the hookup culture is now becoming so sexually codependent with methamphetamine as well as it's overall addictions and it's the sharing Life after Life all for what was initially just something to make the sexual situation better. When you come at it from 3fpm side, I can now appreciate that I have definitely lack of desire to have sexual scenarios without substance involvement to some degree, however I can go months without 3fpm and I could go forever without it but I like that about it.

It's always felt wrong to going to a substance with the idea that you want to use it to accessorize the situation you are in but then you see people who try this with meth and no matter the situation, it quickly forces that individual to turn the tide and the acquisition and usage of meth becomes the primary goal to which all other situations that you want to accessorize become secondary.

I'm trying to vocalize this a little bit more professionally rather than the plane out but I'm pretty sure we can all read between the lines here and degree if we've been a part of anything, even if not within the gay scene and even if you remove some of the sexual connotations I added, I'm sure you can totally appreciate where I'm coming from. I used to try and use the substance to hopefully lure people away from meth knowing that if even this one of countless alternatives is available that can achieve not only what you are looking for from the one but has incredibly stronger capabilities in a lot of aspects without the negatives, that should feel so freeing. I have been around people who've been using methamphetamines since 2004 and it seems to keep growing and I don't know if it's by the grace of God that I don't have the affinity for it where I have used it on occasion but every time I hate it more and more and refuse to go near it due to countless reasons to which it's negative energy just is too much and not just the come down alone. I just really wish that the world was a little bit different and that substances like this could be experienced by more and hopefully help to save the lives of those in the cultures that are not going to go away. For example, the PMP community and for years now with its involvement in math has created a huge situation within the gay community that is now methamphetamine addicted, the sexual impacts to which can require their own instead of therapy to which is now available in many gay communities where there are specific sexual therapy post recovery from methamphetamine due to how seriously it's destroyed that part of the culture. People went in to try a little fun and in the end they can do it without it and that's one of the biggest reasons why many cannot quit it and stay within that scene.

3fpm isn't perfect and I'm not advocating it's widespread usages a replacement for sexual stimulation based drugs but, it works and it doesn't drag you down a rabbit hole that you can't get out of. It just makes the experience better, you enjoy yourself and you stay uplifted and six years later, I'm played a major impact on any positive parts of my life, sexual development, relationship development, being able to avoid the temptations around me of the illicit substances and the dangers of becoming to deeply within those circles. It's kind of kept me on the sidelines through this whole long period to which I've been able to participate and a lot of the PNP situations as a 3rd party member. Lastly I must add, there is something truly unique about being on one substance in a room when other people are on others and just self-assessing the room and the energy as the experience goes on realizing the differences and with 3fpm higher sense of positive energy, communication, peaceful giddy mood and comfort, it can be a truly interesting experience that would only be better with a co-pilot LOL.

Main thing to be aware of is that repeated administration causes systemic endothelial inflammation.

It's extremely euphoric, extremely powerful, and if not dissolved to a relatively isotonic concentration, could cause severe damage to the circulatory system. Proceed with extreme caution