• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

3am curfew in Brisbane

yeh i am just gonna have a quick rant on this:
1 - sadly in this country the legislature is somewhat overzealous and legislates at the first sign of any so called "problem" which is usually blown out of proportion. but everything in this country is like that, you cant take a piss without a permit and even then you have to be over 18 years of age, and can only do it pointing south etc etc. i figure they have the job of legislating, so if they dont do it they think they are getting paid for nothing - though that hardly bothers any of the other public servants i encounter day to day.
2 - I didnt think we had a problem to beging with? yes the death of anyone is tragic, and for a young person to die in the circumstances that took place makes the event even more tradgic - but is it a problem worthy of legislation?? I mean honestly, this isnt detroit, its brisbane, 2 ppl die each year, and one of them is from old age - violence isnt that big here as far as im aware?? the goverment sadly likes to do shit like this so it can prance around blowing smoke up its own ass for its "job well done" on solving yet another "problem" with society.
3 - i think lockout is here to stay though, as barring 3am riots, there was no problem before, so there is gonna be no problem after, hence all the info will show that noones fuckin dying on the streets - hence beattie will sit in his nice big leather chair and smirk at how wonderful he is. sadly though, that ever aging population of ours, consisting of doddering old sods will no doubt slap him on the back at the next election with a tick next to his name at the ballot box. I hope those who disprove of his policies do quite the opposite.