• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Dosage - Snorted

hakster

Greenlighter
I have done cocaine 8 times but have never made the lines myself and i did not know what the purity was. I just recently got 3g of cocaine from a freind who was lucky enough to score some pure uncut coke from his dealer. I tested it with the ez test white and was between 4-5 stars but has a darker tinge than 4. So assuming the purity is 80-90% how much would be a decent amount to take?

If possible could you give the measurement in Grams as i like to measure quantities of drugs before i take them.

Thanks,

You can always do more, but you can never take back how much you've already taken.

50mg should get you nice nice.

Good suggestions above. Just make a small line a few millimeters thick and no longer than your pinky finger. Go from there.

And good job on getting your hands on such a high quality product. I'm damn jealous :D

Lola'sCola said:
Good suggestions above. Just make a small line a few millimeters thick and no longer than your pinky finger. Go from there.

And good job on getting your hands on such a high quality product. I'm damn jealous :D

I hear ya, ever since my original dealer moved away to god knows where, all the coke I've gotten has been total crap

Still gets me high with enough, I jus miss the really good stuff, where my first small rail would get me high for an hour and make half my face numb...

In reguards to dosage; when cutting your own rails for the first time, start small. Its very easy to miss-judge the size of it and you could end up doing a bigger one than you had planned for. There are alot of factors to take into consideration. The length is what most people look at, but the width and even height are also important... a short rail can be very fat. Until you feel confident in sizing out your dosage, take is slow

Moliva said:
I hear ya, ever since my original dealer moved away to god knows where, all the coke I've gotten has been total crap

Still gets me high with enough, I jus miss the really good stuff, where my first small rail would get me high for an hour and make half my face numb...

those days are now gone forever...lol

those coke testers are shit. i tried them out by reducing the purity of my coke. it still gave the same reading (purple colour). im guessing you need really expensive scales as the test is prob needs exactly 1point of cocaine to give an exact reading. it is also very unlikely to get 80/90% pure if ur getting only 3grams.

OND43X said:
those coke testers are shit. i tried them out by reducing the purity of my coke. it still gave the same reading (purple colour). im guessing you need really expensive scales as the test is prob needs exactly 1point of cocaine to give an exact reading. it is also very unlikely to get 80/90% pure if ur getting only 3grams.

Quoted for Truth

They're probably helpful to get an idea of what ballpark your in as far as quality, but take any reading with a grain of salt.

I'd suggest using a tester as a reference if your getting from a new dealer/supplier that you've never bought from before. That way if your sold some nose garbage the tester should give you an idea...

I'm always very skeptical of dealers I don't have alot of experience with; borderline paranoid, haha, but I think its a good thing, keeps you safe

those testers are BS!

80-90% LOLWUTZ!

your lucky if your in the 30-50%

im not saying you dont have good connects. im being realistic.

:)

if u want to get an approximate 50mg line and you can split up the 3 grams into grams... take one gram, then split it into 2 equal sized lines/piles.. then take one half of that, and split it into 5 equal sized lines frmo there.... those should be ~100mg... then cut one of those in half.

or you could take the 2 lines you got from the gram, take one of those and split it into 2 more lines, you'll have 2 250mg lines... take one of those and half it into 2 lines, 125mg lines... then half again, and you got 2 62.5 mg lines.

its not exact but its as close as your gonna get without a scale. and if you dont have a scale to weigh grams... well then your not a proper druggie yet!... lol j/k... but if u dont have a scale but have some of those small amber jars, the normal ones, NOT the really short squat ones, usually half about .5g when you fill them up almost to the top... so you could always use that to get yourself down to 1/2 gram.

again not the most exact method... but considering nobody has any idea what the purity of their shit is anyway it doesnt erally make a difference if you were off by a bit and you split the gram into .6 and .4 however u split it and ended up using the .6g line to continue to break down by eyeballing, as the chances are your idea of the purity of it will probably be way off in accuracy compared to your accuracy eyeballing it as i described above so even if you had a scaleto measure teh shit you still wouldnt erally know how much u were doin

I do my coke by like .03 lines just because it lasts longer and its harder to accidentially do too much.

80 to 90% purity is amazing... thats straight from columbia.... usually by the time its left columbia it's allready 60% pure on arrival...

phatass said:
80 to 90% purity is amazing... thats straight from columbia.... usually by the time its left columbia it's allready 60% pure on arrival...

yeah
coke is really cut.

If your in the states or in europe and you want to know what high-purity coke looks like, look for the Fish! The fish as in fishscale! A majority of the high-purity coke i've "snowboarded" on has been fishscale, the disco shit. Fishscale glitters, and comes in fat rocks that are normally very hard. I"ve seen some pics of similar stuff on bluelight. The shit has no burn, minimal drip... and its delicious.

anyways, with real high purity coke i normally cut a line this size:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: to start.

OzzBozz said:
yeah
coke is really cut.

If your in the states or in europe and you want to know what high-purity coke looks like, look for the Fish! The fish as in fishscale! A majority of the high-purity coke i've "snowboarded" on has been fishscale, the disco shit. Fishscale glitters, and comes in fat rocks that are normally very hard. I"ve seen some pics of similar stuff on bluelight. The shit has no burn, minimal drip... and its delicious.

This is for the most part true, however the fishscale look can be imitated just like many other properties of high quality cocaine. It is true that the best coke I have ever had was fishscaley, but I have also had shitty coke that came in large rocks and broke down to fishscales. I definately agree with the no burn or drip part though, the best stuff I have ever had didn't have a drip at all, but everytime I have done shitty coke the drip makes me want to puke.

anyways, with real high purity coke i normally cut a line this size:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: to start.

This isn't a very accurate or safe way to measure most drugs. For most people that line will look like a similar size, but some people use much larger displays than you and I do. Someone that has a hard time seeing words on a computer screen on here might have their screen set to show everything 3 times larger than normal. For coke this isn't much of a problem because usually very large amounts can be done with little to no ill effects, but using this type of measurement to help people dose other drugs could be very dangerous if their screen is much larger than yours.
Imagine what would happen if an opiate virgin asked BL how much heroin to take and they end up taking a line of strong heroin that was 3 or 4 times larger than the intended size.

ur gonna be a pro a dosing urself once those 3gs are gone i guarandamntee that