• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin 33G Needles/Best Syringes

Obo

Greenlighter
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I've never injected anything previously and before I do I want to make sure I'm as prepared as possible. I've done a lot of research and obviously the dimensions are very important when selecting your needle. 31G is considered ideal, but I've actually seen needles commercially available as thin as 36G, which are of course very technologically advanced, highly expensive and can have clogging issues depending on your substance (mine will be pure heroine).[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Here are some 33Gs i found however that won't break the bank and feature a triple-beveled point -- https://www.precisemedical.com.au/products/tsk-steriject-hypodermic-needles

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I'm hoping these are perfect, and if you look on that same page there is also a link to syringes designed to reduce product loss. I have not done much homework on syringes yet, but I assume there's not a whole lot of difference between them, or anything in particular to look for in a syringe, so this little feature seems to make them a great choice.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Just wondering if anyone sees any problem with choosing these or has tried something similar.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

do you mean medical grade heroin or just 'only heroin'?

It's certainly not synthesized in a controlled environment for scientific purposes, so I wouldn't call it medical grade. It's described as pure, uncut heroin from a source I would consider more reputable than your average street dealer. It requires citric to dissolve properly.

i started out on 27 i think 33 is to small i think the smallest id go is 30, 29 is my preference