• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30mg Ritalin and Preloading Creatineb

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Creative gives me adderall like energy but I recently started working out to prepare for BJJ training. I wanna not be totally outta shape when I go and I wanna start on building muscle, I’ve taken 30 mg of Ritalin with probably 10 extra in an hour or 2 just cause I have half left. But I got 5 g creatine ready to drink I do have stress so sometimes my blood pressure is 155/90 but that’s only under super stress and most times it’s 126/80’s. Do you think preloading creatine and lots of water will cause undue stress on the heart? I just wanna recover twist my dreads and get ready for this telemed appt.

There should be no issue with it. You drink plenty of water anyway. I take 5G creatine everyday.

If you worry about these things though take your Ritalin after your workout.

If you worry about these things though take your Ritalin after your workout.
Well I noticed that bp drops even on Ritalin when moving. Even when I’m stressed and my blood pressure rises moving helps me. I cannot find my MacBook charger so I can’t record today on rest day:/ did you preload? Ima do 15 grams today

Well I noticed that bp drops even on Ritalin when moving. Even when I’m stressed and my blood pressure rises moving helps me. I cannot find my MacBook charger so I can’t record today on rest day:/ did you preload? Ima do 15 grams today
You don’t need to preload creatine. Just take 5G a day and you’re sorted.

It’s absolutely not necessary to preload creatine. Lower doses like 5G taken daily are just as effective at maximising your muscle creatine stores it just might take a little longer. And Healthline? Jesus...
Ok can you please block me so we never see each other again? You’re obviously always right I’m always wrong and I don’t really care about your help anyways. So thanks but please just block me

Ok can you please block me so we never see each other again? You’re obviously always right I’m always wrong and I don’t really care about your help anyways. So thanks but please just block me
I’ve never been rude to you. I’ve always tried to provide good information. In fact I barely comment on your posts because maybe we are in different time zones but it’s not because I have any ill feeling towards you.

I’ve read your other posts and you are clearly going through some things but I am not the enemy.

You can google why you don’t need to preload creatine and see why I’m saying it. I’ve done 2 bodybuilding competitions, I spend lots of time in a gym environment. I myself take 5G of creatine everyday. I’ve never preloaded it and nor does anyone I know actually who’s in my gym circle. Of course if you want to that’s fine but all I’m telling you is that it’s not necessary at all.

Also, I am a mod and I won’t be blocking you because I have no call to. If you don’t wish for me to respond to your posts then that is fine. I could have helped with your other post you have no reply’s on but I’ll respect the fact you don’t wish for me to help.

I’ve never been rude to you. I’ve always tried to provide good information. In fact I barely comment on your posts because maybe we are in different time zones but it’s not because I have any ill feeling towards you.

I’ve read your other posts and you are clearly going through some things but I am not the enemy.

You can google why you don’t need to preload creatine and see why I’m saying it. I’ve done 2 bodybuilding competitions, I spend lots of time in a gym environment. I myself take 5G of creatine everyday. I’ve never preloaded it and nor does anyone I know actually who’s in my gym circle. Of course if you want to that’s fine but all I’m telling you is that it’s not necessary at all.

Also, I am a mod and I won’t be blocking you because I have no call to. If you don’t wish for me to respond to your posts then that is fine. I could have helped with your other post you have no reply’s on but I’ll respect the fact you don’t wish for me to help.
I’m full of anger and hate right now. Lemme get back to you after a few weeks in a Gracie Barra Gym. I’ll stay at one dose. I’m not heaving lifting yet. And I’ll listen I’m sorry for the anger. Right now everyone’s the enemy

I’m full of anger and hate right now. Lemme get back to you after a few weeks in a Gracie Barra Gym. I’ll stay at one dose. I’m not heaving lifting yet. And I’ll listen I’m sorry for the anger. Right now everyone’s the enemy
Thanks for that post. I appreciate it. All I am doing is trying to help, honestly. I do sympathise with your situation. I hope the gym helps, I know it’s one thing in my life that keeps me on track. I’ve done a lot of kick boxing and it’s great to get out all your frustration.

Even if you’re lifting heavy you won’t need extra creatine. Save your money, the 5G really is enough. Take it daily and it will build up in the muscles. It really is a booster for me, I definitely felt the difference from when I didn’t take it.

Thanks for that post. I appreciate it. All I am doing is trying to help, honestly. I do sympathise with your situation. I hope the gym helps, I know it’s one thing in my life that keeps me on track. I’ve done a lot of kick boxing and it’s great to get out all your frustration.

Even if you’re lifting heavy you won’t need extra creatine. Save your money, the 5G really is enough. Take it daily and it will build up in the muscles. It really is a booster for me, I definitely felt the difference from when I didn’t take it.
Brazilian jiu jitsu 3 classes a week. Bruce Lee training methods in off time. Heavy weights as well. But I’m also getting nitric boosters and abstaining from all sexual activities and finding ways to boost trsterone. Along with 20mg. Adderall daily

Brazilian jiu jitsu 3 classes a week. Bruce Lee training methods in off time. Heavy weights as well. But I’m also getting nitric boosters and abstaining from all sexual activities
Best of luck with it, hope you get what you want out of it.