• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 30+mg xanax. 15mg consumed over 3 days... Idk I literally feel addicted already

Lydian Jester

Bluelighter
How much more should I plan to buy or what strategy should I use here...I thought I didn't even like the things that much, but I literally popped one like 5 mins ago and I'm starting to feel more compulsive to want to keep taking them. Also as soon as i got them I started drinking a bunch of alcohol which is uncommon for me. Thanks for any replies, suggestions etc.

Ummmm, please don't get addicted to xanax. It is ABSOLUTE HELL. Please just stop. Do not plan to buy more. And please do not mix it with any more alcohol. Alcohol + xanax is one of the most dangerous drug combinations there is due to the memory loss.

I lost a fucking day *laughs* I mean I think I caught up on much needed sleep but still, what the fuck, i just remember eating pizza and something related....

How much more should I plan to buy or what strategy should I use here...I thought I didn't even like the things that much, but I literally popped one like 5 mins ago and I'm starting to feel more compulsive to want to keep taking them. Also as soon as i got them I started drinking a bunch of alcohol which is uncommon for me. Thanks for any replies, suggestions etc.
You're likely going to have some significant rebound. Are you sure that's actually alprazolam?

If you've only taken it for 3 days you aren't addicted yet but you have taken alot of xanax.....I would stay away from driving or doing anything important. You might feel fine but I promise you are not.... benzos are funny like that. Don't take any more. I did time because of these damn things mixed with alcohol and amphetamines.

You might have a little bit of rebound anxiety from this tho. Slow down....You do not want to get hooked on alprazolam....especially at those doses. It is known to cause seizures from its short duration and power.