• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 30 Mg of Oxycodone - How Bad Will Withdrawal Be?

Any help on my posts? I'm refreshing every few minutes hoping for some insight. Thanks!

Yeah, I'm thinking you might be uncomfortable and maybe a little more irritable than normal, but it's only for a couple days. Of course you'll have to deal with the pain, but otherwise you should be fine.

Glad to report that everything worked out and I've committed to not allowing myself to be in this situation again. I sure wish I had options other than these meds, but I have literally explored every other option including the nations top neurosurgeons, to no avail. I'm hoping that with new technology coming about, there will one day be an answer to keeping my pain to a tolerable level without medication!

I don't mean to hijack anyone's post but I'm having a issue getting off 15 mg oxy a day hobbit 1 a day sometimes 30mg, I'm just scared to detox again and just wanna get off the craving is crazy tho....help how bad will detox be. Only been a month and a half was clean for 2 years

Well, didn't read the post but if it's just 30mg it's shouldn't be that hard at all...you could split your dose to 15mg for a few days or 20mg then go down to 10 7.5...personally I would just stop, you might feel a little blah a deppressed for a day or two but thats it..When I had my first habbit, it was first Pods when they were cheap and widely available, then I went to about 80mg of hydrocodone a day and a Methadone wafer(40mg) on the weekends, I would split it in half one for Saturday one for Sunday..but anyway moved back didn't have a job to get pods and was coming off of 80mg of that a day and the Wafer a week. I felt crappy for 3/4 days but it was berable, just really deppresed. But point being, 30mg shouldn't be hard at all to stop but everyone is different....

I don't mean to hijack anyone's post but I'm having a issue getting off 15 mg oxy a day hobbit 1 a day sometimes 30mg, I'm just scared to detox again and just wanna get off the craving is crazy tho....help how bad will detox be. Only been a month and a half was clean for 2 years
That's a rather light habit and hasn't been for very long, so the withdrawals should pretty much be a breeze (that is relatively speaking, of course).

If you can get your hands on a bit of clonidine (the most well-known brand name is Catapres), it'll likely be a cinch. Keep in mind that the longer you wait to do it though, the harder it will be.

Good luck man