• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 30 Days off all drugs. Suggestions if it is worth restarting Dextroamphetamine.

Bicycles. I don't see a single bicycle, much less the parts for a hundred.

Novelty items from gas stations, empty bottles of butane, records from 10 years ago, none of it. I think he needs help, the kind only the magic crystals can provide.

Tough descision. I have taken a Sobriety break from Dextroamphetamine after abusing it as well and I also felt like my brain had recovered yet was missing something still. I was not strong enough to stay off of it, I made the choice to use again and its been back to the way it used to be. I gradually lost control of my use again. Not to say that everyone is this way but your safest and therefore best option in the long run is sobriety. I wish i never started in the first place, and i wish i stayed sober when i had gotten sober. Feeling like you cant talk is a small price to pay for the success and happiness and all of the good things that will come to you from sobriety.

B3east, what did you do to your living room? You haven't stripped the wires out of the walls yet, I guess there's hope still.
Well you see my house is rather old and the landlord is too cheap to Actually insulate it, So I've erected that wall It cuts my living room in half, On the other side, is My desk, Office table and an Excessive amount of "Tools of Our Trade" you could say. It stays heated, The rest of the house is COLD as FUCK, Actually surprises me how well that OxyFoam insulates
----BEAST----

What doses have you been on ? Daily use ? You should minimize the usage to 1-2 times a week and solely use it functionally. Then you should be fine. But I would maybe wait another month (until you fully "recovered" from the monoamine depletion ... recovery should only take a few weeks concerning dopamine but if you abused it for a long time, maybe other damage is done, I would just wait it out).

Or did you try mild supplements like Rhodiola rosea, an adaptogen, that has mainly physical effects, i.e. regulating heart beat, but also acts as a mild mental stimulant. Mucuna pruriens might also help to elevate dopamine levels in a not so invasive way, if your problems persist.

Last edited:
She did have a question related to her drug use, and pharmacology, and her unique neurochemistry and genetics. That went on for 200 posts.

Personally I think I won that one, as she got bored first.

Or I won, because I stopped responding. But you are funny scrofula.

---B3AST----

B3ast is gonna build a fort in his lumberyard if he hasn't already, a Tweaker Tower with forklift-mounted sentries to defend his 21g Crystal of Purity. I've seen it.

Would you say then that a Stutter is some kind of extreme self-consciousness? I have trouble walking sometimes the way you describe speaking. Consciously aware of every muscle, move the wrong ones at the same time.

that is really unfortunate, do you think its from the meth!!!?

I'm sorry dear, YOU stopped responding? You gave up on the sparkly dopamine and switched personas.

My persistence drove you to quit drugs--the pinnacle of harm reduction. Shame they don't have an awards show.

Lol ladies you're both pretty, now focus on the sparkly objects.

I'm sorry dear, YOU stopped responding? You gave up on the sparkly dopamine and switched personas.

My persistence drove you to quit drugs--the pinnacle of harm reduction. Shame they don't have an awards show.

Yeah you have always been a wise one with great information lol

How did i switch personas.

Opinions are like onions, OP, they're each a piece of Bluelight, all as relevant to the whole as the next, and all of them sting our eyes.

Except for the green one in the middle sometimes, you have to scoop that one out or it'll be kind of bitter if you plan to saute.

it is obvious that D amp and clonzapam are a great combination for productivity and medicinal usage.

With that being said, to stay on topic with this thread, I dont know how often il take them except whenever I want.

You know OP, whenever you truly become happy or find a different addiction (mine being a certain video game and music creation atm), you will realize how easy it really is to let all of it go.

I did alot of meth when I was homeless, was an alcoholic, smoked weed 8-9 times or more every day for years, took alot of alprazolam, etc. One day, after being homeless for months and having my last friend leave me to turn himself in to probation in another state, that one day at 19 years old, I decided I was done. I came home, lived homeless for a few days, then was taken in by my family. I have been sober from everything for nearly 2 months now and have had not a single craving. I have realized the importance of family and conversation, of watching young ones grow, of having some more natural fun. Life is alot more genuine without methamphetamine or the adderall I was prescribed and abusing.

Seems to me right now you truly are not ready. You are aware, as most of us addicts on Bluelight are, but not ready subconsciously. I encourage you to find something you can pour all your time and energy into without amphs or benzos. Your energy appears negative and stressed, but I know you're not like that always. I believe in you. Doing the drugs you love most dearly and justifying their use by saying how productive they are will get you nowhere. You will be in pieces in less than a decade. Know yourself. Know yourself truly. You can't juggle this addiction. So let it go.

I have raging ADHD and I am still able to somewhat manage my life without stims. It is not obvious that d amp and clon are a great combo for productivity. You are no better than the average meth user who takes xanax to come down. You will end up the same way they do if you can't take the golden perfect word "MEDICINAL" out of your mind.