• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

3 Strike RAVE Offenders Face Life Without Parole

The real scary thing about that law is that if you get caught with some weed you will be asked who you got it from. If they find out that you have any link to a dealer later detected at that campus I can see them trying to throw 2 years your way.

YAay.. Go america !!!

Stupid Bush is just Like Hittler

Now us recreational drug users are the Jews

And Bush is Buliding more Concentration camps

how ironic.....

i know of a song that relates to this thread just great " system of a Downprison song"

FUCK AMERICAS STUPID LAWS

They want a mandatory 2-year prison term for anyone who knows someone is selling marijuana on a college campus and fails to report it to the police within 24 hours.
This is just a way of climbing up the chain - If they bust you on campus with weed, there is a 2 year jailtime deterrent on not giving up your dealer... kinda like a witch hunt but with marijuana.

BigTrancer ;)

You gotta love the fact that recreational drug-users are being treated like second-class citizens and given these outrageously harsh penalties while some disgraced billionaire who raughts his company for millions, destroying the livlihoods of thousands of workers and investors will get a 3 month suspended sentence!

drinky_mcbeer said:
i highly doubt rediculous laws such as those could be passed.

Just watch it happen. I, too, thought that America had reached the "high-point" of imprisoning people, but when you really think about it there's still plenty of room left for them to legislate.

They haven't really made any moves in relation to executing drug dealers. The way they're going, it's only a matter of time before they end up ling singapore.

so three times your in jail that means a promotor can pull off 2 parties for each one of his crew to be a safty net.

and if you don't get caught!!

or... Officer of the slaw:"are you the orginiser"
hippy dude:"yes"
Officer:"I need your personal details"
hippy dude:"my name today is fractal mandela"
officer:"mr mandela, do you have any ID"
mandella:"Ummm no.."
Mandella:"I ran away from home when I was six and now I live out here in the forest"..."I can't even remember where I used to live... it's all the toads I've been licking while on mescaline... it realy distroyed my memory duuude.
officer:"hmmmmm"..."so how did you finance this party.."
Mandella"this is a party...."
"Well sir I call it a RAVE"...."Raves are illegal"
"Whats a RAVE sir.."
"Look just turn the music off"
"Ok.... but why????" "is it too loud??" "How about I turn it down"
"LOOK SON!!!"...

you can imagine the fun people will have trying to get around the law now..

i highly doubt rediculous laws such as those could be passed.

I thought that about about the Rave Act itself. But after being rejected 2 or 3 times, it was slipped in under some form of child protection act.

IMO the US seems likely to "implode" over the coming years. If anyone saw the SBS show following the insight program the other night, you'll realize just how many young americans are likely to be facing an employment crisis in time to come. That's because most of the larger retail companies, in particular WalMart, are turning to China for their goods. Towns once known as high employment manufacturers are becoming full of empty factories and out of work older people who've learned but a single trade in their working lives.

What incentive is there for young people if there's no employment and little hope of any? My bet is that the US's drug use figures will soar if this type of thing isn't addressed. What's more ominous is that it defies their fundamental beliefs to legislate against OS manufacture. Perhaps the only thing left to do will be have more wars so young school leavers have a "place" in modern US society.

To me the whole situation looks set to worsen. For a country that sells itself on liberty and freedom, it appears the wings of the dove are to be severely clipped by the inevitable outcome of "pure" democracy....

Just how many people can a country put in jail without there being some form of major civil unrest?

One sad part is all those people put in jail lose a right to vote don't they? Leavng the ability to change what is happening now through due process reduced. :(

Here's hoping sanity prevails*.

*yes, yes, I know ;)

phase_dancer said:
Perhaps the only thing left to do will be have more wars so young school leavers have a "place" in modern US society.

Just how many people can a country put in jail without there being some form of major civil unrest?

so very VERY true

So, is australia or canada (or anyother country) any better? The way I see it; we're all fucked whether wre live in the US or not.

Haha, why is this in here anyway?? THis is Australia Mate

But yeh, start reading it and I start to think, what a load of BS, who made up this crap, but then it rapidly dawns on me that this ain't Oz news.. Hahahaha thos Crazy Americans.. what will they think of next??

As people have mentioned above... where America goes... it's not unthinkable Australia could think this was a good idea too... what's stopping them?

BT ;)