• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MPH vs 4-MPH for functional stimulation to counteract side-effects of opioid a

Jeldon

Greenlighter
3-MPH vs 4-MPH for functional stimulation L

I am benzodiazepine (clonazolam£ and opioid dependent (buperenorphine).

Caffeine just ain't cutting it. I'm open to alternative suggestions, but please answer the question above first. For instance, modafinil-like substances and nootropics could counteract the side-effects of my current dependencies. But I'm primarily interested in having the question in the title box answered.

I feel the need to state that I am in possession of Milligram scale and a modicum of willpower. JSYK.

Many thanks!

Jeldon

Last edited:
Maybe try lowering your dosage of benzos and opioids? I found things like Dexedrine and ritalin ruined my opioid high but it wasn't bad when taken with benzodiazepines. There needs to be a gentle balance of all 3 or it just doesn't feel right and blunted the euphoria for myself.

Like I said I'm not looking for euphoria I am looking for functionality, and I feel that I'm at an optimal dose regarding opioids and benzodiazepines. I'm simply after a stimulant that'll pick me up a bit when needed, and i'm more or less set on one of the two listed in the thread title.

Bad move to add stimulants to be more functional when you are taking opiods n benzos..I tried doing this when I was addicted to opiods but I just ended up burned out..you are better off lowering opiate/benzo dosages and I know this is the last thing u want to hear!

Caffeine is garbage as a stimulant..it gives me a anxious energy boost for 30 minutes then I crash and end up more tired than I was before

I'm assuming you mean 3-FPM (3-Fluoro-Phenmetrazine) and 4F-MPH (4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate), right? In general, 3-FPM seems to be regarded as the more recreational of the two, and 4F-MPH as the more functional.

Having used and abused Clonazepam in combination with Methylphenidate in the past, I'd hesitate to refer to the state I was eventually in as "functioning" though... so I'd advise you to exercise caution, and atleast switch to a less hypnotic benzo.

No offence intended, but I think I'd rather find out for myself. ;-D

Any other useful and on-topic comparisons between the titled drugs or for functional stimulants?

No offence intended, but I think I'd rather find out for myself. ;-D

Any other useful and on-topic comparisons between the titled drugs or for functional stimulants?

If you truly aren't looking for a high you should just use ephedrine..it will definitely stimulate you enough to where you can get things done..I have a feeling you aren't going to want to use ephedrine though. Lol

If you truly aren't looking for a high you should just use ephedrine..it will definitely stimulate you enough to where you can get things done..I have a feeling you aren't going to want to use ephedrine though. Lol

yeah, something without hideous side-effects would be nice. =D

these are both powerful stims that will fuck you up if you abuse them, which would be starting around anything more than 20mg per day for each of them in my opinion. and if you're a compulsive stim user then you will be sucked in and all that functionality will immediately go out the window and with it, your personality and stability and grip on life.

that being said, i found 4f-mph to be the better of the two by far, proving itself as being a good functional stim providing focus and concentration far better than that of 3f-pm.