• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3-MMC test review from experienced friend (seems dangerous)

Rockavon

Greenlighter
So my friend is a 41 year old Male who has done coke, tried crack, been on addy, been on molly, LSD, Shrooms, Phenibut, speedy mdma, alcohol, weed, trams, xanax ect. Basically he has tried everything.

He bought 2 grams of 3-mmc as something advertised as somewhat similar to molly, but really just wanted something to give him a nice speedy high to offset 1 mg of etizolam when he goes out to the bars on an upcoming trip with friends and potentially even something to let others try.

Did an allergy test and didnt notice anything so eyeballed a dose to hit threshold estimated to be between 25-60 mg.

He said it was very numb and seemed to have potential to be somewhat similar to coke at a higher dose but that it was way scarier than anything he has ever tried. Even at such a low dose his heart beat strongly and he felt weird. Days later he can still feel his heartbeat now, and there were weird dull chest pains on and off and weird sensations at time that shot through him. He said they were somewhat dull but noticable and scary and that he didnt even get any euphoria. He said it was way more similar to something like coke without the confidence or euphoria than it was to something like mdma.

Now he is wondering if he should throw it out or risk a higher dose. He told me he knows its notorious for being a bit hard on the heart as it is a beta cathinone but that he figured it would be less scary then something like coke - but that it was more scary than anything he has tried even at an extremely low dose. He wonders if the drawbacks are even stronger at higher doses and is not sure why anyone likes this stuff if it is that scary but doesnt even really get you high. I figured I'd lost this here to get others opinions. He told me he knows that it's the internet and everything is at his own risk but maybe there might be others with similar experience who have gone before him and can give their opinion/experience.