• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

3-fmp is like caffeine, just clear stimulation, no eiphoria. Good study aid, or job to do, no recreational usage. 3-mmc is best rc right now in the market.

I'll ask one more time if anyone with a low tolerance has had this recently ?

I have been away from the scene for nearly 2 years now and am looking to have a session to unwind and release. Like I said my tolerance should be at zero so I would hope that the effects would be of the highest order. I am looking for a empathogenic stimulant which is very active and will put me in a very pleasurable place. Unfortunately most trip reports seem to be from guys that use stims heavily so they are very vague, sometimes I wonder if they will say its alright if it gives them anymore stimulation than a strong coffee.

It might well be that I am the first for a very long while to get a very honest, controlled and tolerance free review on this. The only thing that is putting me off, I recall in late 2012 having 2g of this, albiet with a high cathoine tolerance, I remember it being nothing to shout about and at one point in the session It turned from OK to putting me into a mentally confused state and whenever I tried to concentrate or think about anything the sensation I experienced was like a + + or - - magnet repelling off of each other.

I am in a very good place both in terms of physical and mental health and I would hate for one session to put me back two years of successful remission

I am in a very good place both in terms of physical and mental health and I would hate for one session to put me back two years of successful remission

So why do you intend to take it in the first place? Honestly, it may not be a matter of whether it's generally "good" or "bad" but a matter of your current state of mind. If you've abstained from drugs/cathinones for 2 years for some good reason, chances are you will not enjoy it at all even if people around you will. I had a period of time of around a year or so when I used amphetamine and various cathinones, at some point I got fed up with all of them and when I took a single dose of whatever it was because I had a hard time being the only sober person in the group, I felt much worse than I was being sober, it has lost its magic forever for me. I also got sick and tired of being around people using these drugs because every time I saw them, they either were already high or were about to be.

So why do you intend to take it in the first place? Honestly, it may not be a matter of whether it's generally "good" or "bad" but a matter of your current state of mind. If you've abstained from drugs/cathinones for 2 years for some good reason, chances are you will not enjoy it at all even if people around you will. I had a period of time of around a year or so when I used amphetamine and various cathinones, at some point I got fed up with all of them and when I took a single dose of whatever it was because I had a hard time being the only sober person in the group, I felt much worse than I was being sober, it has lost its magic forever for me. I also got sick and tired of being around people using these drugs because every time I saw them, they either were already high or were about to be.

I'm dropping you a pm as its probably more appropriate.

After trying a free sample once, which was pretty satisfying, I decided to order a gram to see how that turned out. Once more, even more actually, I recently decided to order 2 grams to own a small stash from which I could use every now and then. My idea was that 2 grams would be enough for about 5 fun nights/days. That should've lasted me a month or so, or at least, so I thought. The order arrived this saturday and I decided to give it a test run that same evening. The problem is that I've been using it every day since then, even though I knew it to be a bad idea. The urge was just too strong. Also, when using, compulsive redosing occured. Ran out of the 2 grams tonight, 4~5 days, as expected, just didn't plan on it to be consecutive days...
Great drug, but never going to order it again. Terribly difficult to handle.
I'll translate a live report I made one of these days to post it on these forums as well. User's experiences are often valued quite a bit by people looking for a new chemical to try out. ;)

Edit:
Link to my livereport

Last edited:
After trying a free sample once, which was pretty satisfying, I decided to order a gram to see how that turned out. Once more, even more actually, I recently decided to order 2 grams to own a small stash from which I could use every now and then. My idea was that 2 grams would be enough for about 5 fun nights/days. That should've lasted me a month or so, or at least, so I thought. The order arrived this saturday and I decided to give it a test run that same evening. The problem is that I've been using it every day since then, even though I knew it to be a bad idea. The urge was just too strong. Also, when using, compulsive redosing occured. Ran out of the 2 grams tonight, 4~5 days, as expected, just didn't plan on it to be consecutive days...
Great drug, but never going to order it again. Terribly difficult to handle.
I'll translate a live report I made one of these days to post it on these forums as well. User's experiences are often valued quite a bit by people looking for a new chemical to try out. ;)

Edit:
Link to my livereport

Thank you! This is what Blue-light is about.... I have been waiting for this, I have also put in an order and will report when the time is right.

Did 3gs of this stuff in 24 hours and it was pretty fucked up from what i remember, yellowish crystals. didnt like furiously masterbating and not being able to get off.

I received
A gram of 3-mmc and a gram of 3fa today I had around 120mg vaped on foil over an hour of 3fa with pleasant come up then received a call to collect my wife and broken down car she never noticed anything untoward once home I. Had to redose so had a few more lines feeling good so broke out 3mmc and tried 50mg in each nostril which came on quick and quality of the stuff is 10 times the street mkat I need to keep a cap on usage as I love this combo but I'll treat myself to this each month on payday lol overall well worth the price n delivery time 7/10 from an rc newbie apart from mdpv which I went nuts on I'm script all kind from 0c80 to Diaz etc nothing to do with the thread size :)

TBH, used to love 3mmc... the stuff on the market now seems to give u an hour or so of good feeling followed by 3 - 4 hours of heart pounding sweating ur ass off.... no fun anymore... really miss the good ole days.

Meplug?

Has anybody tried plugging this?

I did - a few months ago, there wasn't the usual 3-mmc come up, it was creeper. Plugged around 300mg (very foolish) but lord, i was speeded, focused, felt very alert. a lovely body high and oddly enough felt very empathetic, talking to people online and just opening up. It was like MDMA, but less rushy, more speedy but the compulsion to talk to others and reach out was huge, but lack of horn (which I enjoy from insufflation). Very different to the insufflated 100mg rush, feel nice, slightly roll and then that dies after 2 hours and i repeat, with fapping sessions in in between. Felt like a different animal.

I did - a few months ago, there wasn't the usual 3-mmc come up, it was creeper. Plugged around 300mg (very foolish) but lord, i was speeded, focused, felt very alert. a lovely body high and oddly enough felt very empathetic, talking to people online and just opening up. It was like MDMA, but less rushy, more speedy but the compulsion to talk to others and reach out was huge, but lack of horn (which I enjoy from insufflation). Very different to the insufflated 100mg rush, feel nice, slightly roll and then that dies after 2 hours and i repeat, with fapping sessions in in between. Felt like a different animal.
Nice, I will surely try plugging it next time.
Also, have you (or anyone else reading this) tried IVing or IMing it?
The guy who sells me the mmc does intramuscular injections and he says it's good, but is it safe? Plugging sounds good enough tho, I'll go with that most likely from now on.
Still, it would be appreciated if somebody commented on IV and IM :)

A month ago I started using 3-FPM as a functional stimulant. 30mg lasted hours and worked great. I ran out of it so I ordered another couple of grams — turns out it isn't 3-FPM but 3-MMC.
I've read quite some trip reports but they're only about recreational use, and I've seen quite some people say 3-MMC is harmful when used over longer periods. Can you guys imagine doing a desk job on 3-MMC? The vendor doesn't seem to care much about the labelling error.

3-FPM was just perfect for me. Now I'm sad.

Thanks.

I myself can't imagine doing anything requiring you to focus to complete it on 3-MMC. If you haven't taken any serotonergics in the past or had very little overall, it is a very short-acting mood lifter at low doses, something on which you could have a talk sitting comfortably on the couch or watch a movie, but not something you would want to do a job on. At higher doses it's much more roll-like (though never as deeply empathogenic), the effects also seem to depend much on the route of administration, in my experience it was much more sedating taken orally than insufflated.

I agree when you say its
a very short-acting mood lifter at low doses, something on which you could have a talk sitting comfortably on the couch or watch a movie, but not something you would want to do a job on.

The vendor told me to keep it or throw it away as they are reshipping the original order free of charge. I wasn't planning to go research every RC out there and thought I'd keep it just to 3FPM (and maybe the occasional ecstasy-like RC for parties) but now that I head 2 grams on my hands... might as well try it out! So I read some trip reports about 3-MMC and realized its effects would be very different compared to 3FPM, and maybe more suited for pure recreational use, not as a 'ritalin alternative'. Yesterday morning I woke up from a very short night (sleeping 3 hours and 30 minutes) and prepared 3 parachutes of 30mg at home and took one at 8am, one at 11am and the third one at 2pm.

Effects (no particular order):
- very talkative (first time ever my colleague told me she'd love to continue the conversation but she had to get stuff done first)
- urge to move and dance around in my chair (listening to metalcore, Inception soundtrack, Berlin techno)
- frequent visits to bathroom (not sure if directly related to 3-MMC but I wanted to drink a lot, drank 3 liters of waterfrom 9 to 5 in a normal climate)
- dilated pupils
- increased focus (I still was subject to distraction now and then)
- Tingly feeling in the skin, mostly feet, hands and back of head
- very motivated to get work done, which went fine though nowhere as good as 3FPM

I could write some more but I'm running late.

At higher doses it's much more roll-like (though never as deeply empathogenic), the effects also seem to depend much on the route of administration, in my experience it was much more sedating taken orally than insufflated.
. Please excuse me, I'm quite new to all this. Will check out what you mean later, but if you have the time to explain, be my guest :D

Have used this before.. in the past it was decent... recently hard on the body.... but cant find good meph so giving this a spin again :) Let u know shortly what i think