View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-MeO-PCPr

ungelesene_bettlek

Bluelighter
I have sampled 3-MeO-PCPr a few days ago. I have slowly worked my way up from the obligatory 1 mg safety test dose, until I reached a total dose of about 20 mg, at which it was very active. please note that I have a naturally high tolerance for dissociatives, which even increased due to regular use of arylcyclohexylamines, so it is well possible that for other people already half this dose might be enough. so if you try this compound, start low!

after the said total dose was reached, I felt dissociated, yet still far from a hole. what seems to be especially pronounced with this compound is the activity as dopamine reuptake inhibitor, as I felt very stimulated and euphoric. this also lead to redosing twice after a few hours, both times about 10 mg. this only slightly increased intensity, but prolonged the experience for sure. after about 12 hours from the first dose effects were still present, but had diminished enough that I could go to sleep with the help of some etizolam.

Shouldn't this be in the experience reports section? I see so many threads here which read like experience reports.. Interesting but certainly the wrong forum.

Shouldn't this be in the experience reports section? I see so many threads here which read like experience reports.. Interesting but certainly the wrong forum.
probably you are right, but perhaps this is also the start of a big and dandy thread...?

Ha i don't know that much, but i do know atleast TR would be better. I'm not to familiar with dissociatives, other than the regulars, let alone arylcyclohexylamines or 3-MeO-PCPr/y but I am interested.

Thanks for the report. How would you say it compares to 3-meo-pcp/3-meo-pcpy?

How would you say it compares to 3-meo-pcp/3-meo-pcpy?
I have only very limited experience with those two compounds yet, and have not reached the amound I would call a "full dose" yet. so I would rather like to postpone this comparison until I can rank those compounds better.

well, what I can already say is that also 3-MeO-PCPy is pretty stimulating to me. this surprised me, because its parent compound PCPy (rolicyclidine) is said to be rather sedative (see its wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolicyclidine ).

Too short for a TR, and I'd rather pool any info on 3-MeO-PCX compounds each in their own thread. I know this has become available along with another lesser known related dissociative and I am very interested. I would like to order some of this but the whole family of the cyclidine part of arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives intimidate me.

I would expect effects resembling 3-MeO-PCE which fastandbulbous among others have tried. I think the whole 3-meo substitution pattern greatly increases the possibility for e.g. manic episodes.

I would expect effects resembling 3-MeO-PCE which fastandbulbous among others have tried. I think the whole 3-meo substitution pattern greatly increases the possibility for e.g. manic episodes.

From what i can tell, i'd disagree; it seems if anything that the 3-meo group slightly reduces the chance of problematic manic episodes when compared with parent compounds (i.e. 3-meo-pcp slightly less than straight pcp; 3-meo-pce less than straight pce) - obviously the risk is still there, but it seems the 3-meo's pseudo-opiate(?) type effects could mellow out the mania a bit. (this is just from what i've read - i've only tried the 3-meo versions).

As for this one, i'll be trying it soon - i did have a small go on the 3-meo-pcpy though, and also found very little of the expected 'sedation' as such. Twas stimulating but not as much as the 3-meo-pcp (seemed closer to the 3-meo-pce in general effects if anything) - i guess this will be similar.

I assume that stimulative effects of arylcyclohexylamines go along with the possibility of manic episodes and are due to the action as dopamine reuptake inhibitor?

Yes, that's my thoughts. There's a good chance that sigma receptor activity/direct D2/3 receptor activity is involved there too.

It's worthwhile to note that the dissociating effects of NMDA blockers provide an additional factor to help you "lose the plot" so to speak.

FWIW (and until I can do some qsar/reserach in the whole issue), I remember F&B saying 3-MeO-PCP and friends had no, or very little, opioid activity. I think the same holds for e.g. 3-MeO-PCE and MXE, but like I have said I haven't found any good studies on this yet.

Similar to 3meoPCE but a more stoning opiate type effect -definite candidate for mania & complete delusion - I did about 40mgs over three hours & could still feel the effects strongly after 18 hours. Kind of had the effect of making your imagination seem real - no dysphoria noted however, euphoria definitely noted

Last edited:
Similar to 3meoPCP but a more stoning opiate type effect -definite candidate for mania & complete delusion - I did about 40mgs over three hours & could still feel the effects strongly after 18 hours. Kind of had the effect of making your imagination seem real - no dysphoria noted however, euphoria definitely noted

Are you talking about 3-meo-pce or 3-meo-pcpr here? Sorry for the confusion. :)

3meoPCE - the confusion is all mine - sorry

Similar to 3meoPCE but a more stoning opiate type effect -definite candidate for mania & complete delusion - I did about 40mgs over three hours & could still feel the effects strongly after 18 hours. Kind of had the effect of making your imagination seem real - no dysphoria noted however, euphoria definitely noted
sorry, I am still confused - you are comparing 3-MeO-PCPr to 3-MeO-PCE here?

Having taken 3-MeO-PCE during a manic episode(daft I know) I actually found it to have a calming effect.
I found this with 3-MeO-2-OxO-PCE, and 3-MeO-PCP too.
Paradoxical I know, but been disassociated leveled me out rather than sending me totally over the edge.
If I get the opportunity, I'll test 3-Meo-PCPr and 3-MeO-PCPy too.

Will be sampling this one tonight, already insufflated 10mg and feel very mild effects after 30mins. Just re-dosed an extra 12mg, will report back on how it goes and how it compares to Mxe,3-MeO-PCE + 3-MeO-PCP.
It should also be noted that my tolerance to disassosciatives is relatively low

Last edited:
Will be sampling this one tonight, already insufflated 10mg and feel very mild effects after 30mins. Just re-dosed an extra 12mg, will report back on how it goes and how it compares to Mxe,3-MeO-PCE + 3-MeO-PCP.
It should also be noted that my tolerance to disassosciatives is relatively low

Hey you never came back! So bump to remind you.

I am currently trying 3-MeO-PCPr, have done a 1mg allergy test and just done a further 4mg. Going to take it very easy as I pulled an all nighter last night on o-dt, mxe, mpa and ketamine and followed that up with some camfetamine. Not binge levels mind you, I was doing work at the same time, doses were just enough to feel slightly altered, and I've not taken anything for about 7 hours (camfetamine) and no dissociatives for about 12 hours. I feel at baseline going into this.

EDIT
===
I've now sniffed 20mg over 4 hours and put the toys back in the box. It's a very cerebral little chemical. It is indeed stimulating, but very warm with it. I can feel what I think is dopamine reuptake inhibition tingling and tightening my scalp. I feel very alert and sharp witted, especially considering my lack of sleep. I am listening to some of Mozart's Piano Sonatas, and finding the experience very enjoyable. I only feel very slightly dissociated, it's very subtle, but the subtlety is part of the joy. Imagining myself as a machine that's worked itself a bit loose over time so is creaking and straining a bit, this seems to make the very fine adjustments required to eradicate the squeaks and groans and return me to pristine functioning. The subtlety is more precision. It's very good indeed!

I sniffed tonight's final 5mg just 15 minutes ago, so I think this will develop further, but I'm fairly sure I've not overdone it. I've prepared some etizolam for later.

EDIT 2
====
I fell asleep, for 5.5 hours, about an hour after my last dose, aided by 2mg etizolam consumed sublingually. I feel at baseline now, although I'm pissed off as I was hoping to get to sleep at a normal hour and wake at a normal hour rather than 2am. I'm also left wishing I had more of this left than a paltry 80mg.

Last edited:
Haha yeah completely forgot to follow up my report thought I had done it.

I found it to be ok, in order of favourite to least favourite dissasosciative's sampled to date it would have to go something like this... Ketamine > 3-MeO-PCE > MXE > 3-MeO-PCP > Nitrous Oxide > 3-MeO-PCPr > DXM.

Was very strange and to be honest I cant really remember the specifics, it brought a lot of very personal and emotional memories up to the surface from my previous relationship and from childhood, things that I had completely forgotten about. It was also rather stimulating however not as stimulating as 3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP.

Visually there wasn't much going on OEV or CEV however I felt functional on this drug and actually ended up redosing 15mg the morning after for a wonky day in work which was interesting but not something I would care to repeat.

Had a bit of breakdown this weekend and have decided to pack the drugs in for a bit and focus on my studies instead so will probably be avoiding bluelight for a bit.
Hope this helps, bye for now everybody :)