• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-MeO-PCPr

FOrgive any typos. In short & on the topic: 3-meo-pce > 3-meo-pcp ≥ 3-meo-pcpr ≈ 3-meo-pcipr IME. Pr & iPr derivatieves are alwaays either equal or weaker mass/mass with piperidine derjvatjves.

Question.

I can sleep 4-5 hours after a last MXE dose. I have tolerance but not insane tolerance.

How long would it take my to be able to sleep after 3-meo-PCE, 3-meo-PCP, 3-meo-PCPy, 3-meo-PCPr?

From the sounds of it the first two are the only ones I am interested in. I love that stimulating antidepressive razor-sharp minded slight dissociation.

3-MeO-PCE lasts up to 5±1 hrs after insufflation and up to 4±1 hrs after i.m. injection (I'd say it's almost twice as strong when injected i.m., e.g. ~10-20mg i.m.'ed may work for some people as a medium dose, for insufflation that'd be ~20-35mg). 3-MeO-PCP probably has its "Big & Dandy" thread (it just must ;)). Whoa, it even shows up in Google results The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread

Actually, 3-MeO-PCPy is a bit stimulating compared to straight PCPy, at least I wouldn't describe it "definitely sedative", it gives you that "awake" feeling IME.

Last edited:
I've had this lying round in my drawer for probably a year now, since I'm clearing out all my untried stuff i gave this one a go last night. As is usual for me and my stupidly high dissociative tolerance i went through the whole 100mg in one night. Comparisons to 3-MeO-PCP are obvious and inevitable.

I started off with a 15mg line, followed up by another 10mg line within half hour, taste/smell is much like every other chem in this little family, texture kinda clumpy, drip on back of throat not particularly pleasant. Initial signs of dissociation were slow and subtle. Definite stimulation at low doses and quite a pleasant stimulation at that, uplifting with out being too intense. It felt quite short-lived so i continued to redose with increasing frequency over the next couple of hours, around 15mg a time. At more increased levels dissociation was more like 3-MeO-PCP than anything else, certainly in regards to my perception of my environment.

Main distinguishing features were significantly increased levels of confusion (quite pleasant for me but maybe not so for others), memory loss (repeatedly forgetting things i'd just done) and increased physical sensations (very hard to describe, like a kinda headrush feeling reminiscent of somewhere between poppers and nitrous, i've had this off other dissociatives most notably DXM). No hole to be had although it didn't feel like an impossible goal.

The confusion for me was the real highlight of this, with my head and my world becoming a complete mess of nonsense and no particular desire to make any logical sense out of it. A few cans of cider later added to the fun of it, the arrival of a friend made it all the more obvious i was unable to make sense of much including the random bollocks that came out of my mouth.

Possibly slightly less potent than 3-MeO-PCP, certainly far shorter in duration (i started around 8pm and was ready to sleep by about 3am). I actually really enjoyed this and would probably do it again given the chance. I have no doubt however this will probably never materialise again, its probably not as good as 3-MeO-PCP anyway. I do wonder whether a 2-OxO variant (like MXE) would be interesting, although I hold little hope in encountering such a product.