View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-ho-pce

redeyesmj

Bluelighter
This compund has become avalible and there is little to no info avalible. Anyone have any info or any guesses about it???

Thank you

The following descriptions on some similar compounds have been reported by adder:

3'-HO-PCP
Report:
Now this is a winner. 3mg of this compound taken orally as HCl salt knocked me out. This one must have some serious affinity for morphine sites because I could take less morphine. I leave it marked because its analogs may be serious opioid agonists. Officially, 3’-HO-PCP is like 10% of morphine. The only problem with this compound is that it’s 8 times as potent as PCP at PCP receptor so opioid activity (although it’s hundreds much more pronounced than with PCP) is little when compared. Yet I love this one.

But relatively to PCP compounds the PCE compounds are shown to be more potent and also, they are simply not homologues because the piperidine group is not just an alkyl group. The closest it should probably compared to is 3-MeO-PCE which I have and there also should be a thread on it... it is apparently 3-MeO-PCP like but stronger as well as more stimulant and rushing like.

The '3 or '4 HO PCX compounds should have more MOR (mu upioid receptor, so opiate like!) activity than their alkoxylated parents and also stronger like I said. They might perhaps also have more dopamine response or something like that. And let us not forget that opioid activity is associated with dopamine activity even if you don't think it doesn't make much sense in your mind since opiates and stimulants have disctinctly typical tendencies.

Remember oxy and how it can be more stimulating than some other opiates. And be careful with new stuff and start low for god's sake. This is a potent and potentially quite dangerous compound. 3-MeO-PCP can pose a threat and I consider to be the 3-MeO-PCE in my cabinet to be even more dangerous. Just ask F&B any day of the way. As a figure of speak, don't.

Last edited:
Any ACH with a 3-hydroxy, I wouldn't touch with a barge pole..

I have read that report I have read that whole thread a few times:) thank you for the further explanation and other info. any guesses about its solubility in water.

also:
Care to explaine why sekio?

Humongous affinity for opioid mu + sigma + DAT + NMDAr = a dependency-producing stimulant psychedelic that produces stimulant dissociative f/x predisposed towards psychosis at low to medium doses, breathing depression and total anesthesia at high doses, death at much lower doses than e.g. ketamine/PCP alone, and would be expected to be potent and active at ~0.5mg in a naive user.

The 3-MeO PCx analogs are already known for producing psychosis and are v. potent. Don't need to go make them even more potent and add an opioid component. As Soli pointed out, fellow board member F&B had an incident with 3-MeO-PCE that resulted in psychiatric hospitalization.

Seeing as the guy who wrote that report on ACH analogs was highly tolerant of morphine & opioids, and 3mg of 3-ho-pcp knocked him flat out... do you want to mess with a drug where accidentally handling/inhaling dust causes death and psychosis? Fentanyl style?

This is basically a less safe version of MK-801. Not my cup of tea. Don't reccomend any of the 3-HOs to anyone without a good containment glovebox and a good 10/100microgram scale. And an iron will.

If you can't figure out this compounds solubility in water then you shouldn't even touch the shit. This is a Research Chemical in true form and a layman will get himself killed treating it like Meow Meow or MXE.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply and if I ever mess with it I will take extra caution.