• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-HO-PCE Smoke/vape

vsjesus

Greenlighter
Has anyone actually freebased it and smoked or Vaped it? I tried to in hcl form and felt nothing . I did this with a meth pipe even tried mixing it with some meth dident feel shit. I have done this with o-pce mixed with meth works good not to harsh or nothin. Another question is are there any other dissos I could dissolve in ether and smoke like pcp? Can't find sherm around here anymore
thanks

Its a dangerous game applying heat to these chinese synth'd dissociatives that are made from PCC (1-piperidinocyclohexanecarbonitrile, funny that this was stored in my suggested text, didn't recall spelling that one out).

PCC is used in the synthesis of many dissociatives and also produces cyanide upon decomposition, which can make you quite sick.

I don't fuck with dissociatives generally but curiously enough I've read quite a bit about 3-HO-PCE in particular and the consensus seems to be that it cannot be vaporized. Might be possible as a freebase if your sample is not PCC contaminated (which it might not be).

Last edited:
How would I go about I have a 1gm 3-ho-pce gonna freebase it w some baking soda.ghetto style like making crack from coke it's probably not right way but should work somewhat (if possible) . then dissolve that into some Diethyl Ether, dip a cigarette and smoke.. I have a few questions if anyone can help ...
1 will my freebase be oil? If so do I just sipion off the water and keep the oil that will me my 3-ho-pcp freebase? Mix w Diethyl Ether and then I'll have my own 3-ho-pce shermstick!? Is that all I have to do ? I know the dangers .