• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-fpm VS. Adderall?

nancy145

Bluelighter
(only read the top part if you're a moderator)
I think this post does follow the rules, but I posted a relatively similar thread recently that got closed and wanted a moderator to review it first to make sure it's allowed. Assuming it is, can a mod then move this to the proper forum as well? Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I've been looking into research chemicals similar to Adderall because I got my prescription cut off due to technical complications. I don't care about the euphoria or other recreational aspects, I just care about the medical benefits for me (basically stimulation, motivation, energy, wakefulness, prevention of excessive sleeping). I found something called 3-fpm, which looked promising, but want to know more about it. How does it differ to Adderall in medical effects mentioned above, side effects, addictiveness and withdrawal symptoms? General information on 3-fpm would be appreciated as well. Thanks
-------
Edit: is it possible to get 3-fpm in pills? I've never used an RC before, but to my understanding they typically come in a powder. I'm 19 and living with my parents, who know I'm going to start doing it and will see it and everything, and they would be way less comfortable with it if I was using any other ROA than oral.
To be clear, I'm not asking for information on specific vendors. I just want a yes or no answer
Also, whats the potency ratio to Adderall? I couldn't find it on Google

Last edited:
I believe this is going to get moved shortly but I wanted to answer. Do you mean 3-FPM (not FMP)? 3-FPM (3-fluoro-phenmetrazine) is a common RC stimulant which would probably be just about what you're looking for, because it has few side effects unless taken at high dosages, and it provides energy, motivation, wakefulness and focus, but isn't very euphoric or "druggy", it's one of the most functional stimulants.

If you really mean 3-FMP, then I'm guessing that's 3-fluoro-methylphenidate which I hadn't seen before... I've seen 4-fluoro-methylphenidate (4-FMP). Of course, 3-FMP could very well exist now too, there are so many variations of stimulants out there.

I think I meant 3-FPM. I was reading an article about it that spelled it 3-FMP once and 3-FPM the other time, and wasn't sure which one was the typo.

I fixed the thread title to correctly specify 3-fpm. :)

(only read the top part if you're a moderator)
I think this post does follow the rules, but I posted a relatively similar thread recently that got closed and wanted a moderator to review it first to make sure it's allowed. Assuming it is, can a mod then move this to the proper forum as well? Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I've been looking into research chemicals similar to Adderall because I got my prescription cut off due to technical complications. I don't care about the euphoria or other recreational aspects, I just care about the medical benefits for me (basically stimulation, motivation, energy, wakefulness, prevention of excessive sleeping). I found something called 3-fpm, which looked promising, but want to know more about it. How does it differ to Adderall in medical effects mentioned above, side effects, addictiveness and withdrawal symptoms? General information on 3-fpm would be appreciated as well. Thanks
-------
Edit: is it possible to get 3-fpm in pills? I've never used an RC before, but to my understanding they typically come in a powder. I'm 19 and living with my parents, who know I'm going to start doing it and will see it and everything, and they would be way less comfortable with it if I was using any other ROA than oral.
To be clear, I'm not asking for information on specific vendors. I just want a yes or no answer
Also, whats the potency ratio to Adderall? I couldn't find it on Google

I've never had Adderall, but I thought 3-FPM was AWESOME. Once I used it I didn't stop for three months and even then I only stopped because I developed psychosis and was sectioned.

3fpm is nice, but if you're using it for non-recreational reasons, I would only use it orally, as it is VERY compulsive if you vape it off foil! Nevertheless it is a good, functional stimulant that won't make you seem too fucked up. As long as you don't overdo it of course...

3fpm was (is?) A hell of a drug and can be extremely euphoric - especially when smoked. Toxic as fuck mind you...

I never tried vaping it so I guess I missed the awesomeness... orally I found it very minimally euphoric, but quite functional.

My current stim of choice, but it is very compulsive done any other way then oral. It is comparable to adderall slightly less euphoric but much less jittery/body load.

As for the pill form, yes some vendors sell it in pill/pellet form however why not just get some empty pills from Amazon and fill them with the powder?

Surely way easier/cheaper to just parachute it? I always insufflated it and would call it the ideal ROA. However, it did a number on my nose after three months of daily use. I only used my right nostril and while my doctor said there wasn't any damage to the septum, all the fleshy inside bits were gone. Like it felt like a big empty cavern up there compared to my left nostril. 5 years on and it's partially healed but I think I'm never going back to normal. I mean, it's not like I can start taking it up the nose in sex, but if I poke a finger in there I'm like "oop, yep, that's my loose nostril".

The thing about vaping this stuff is, you can start with 10-20mg, but the compulsion to redose is so strong that you'll almost certainly just keep going and going until there's either nothing left, or the returns become so minimal, it's no longer worth it (provided you have time to sleep and a benzo etc.)
It's a fun drug. Not the most euphoric out there, but still a good, fun, yet functional stimulant.
@Fubar - where have you heard it's so toxic?

The thing about vaping this stuff is, you can start with 10-20mg, but the compulsion to redose is so strong that you'll almost certainly just keep going and going until there's either nothing left, or the returns become so minimal, it's no longer worth it (provided you have time to sleep and a benzo etc.)
It's a fun drug. Not the most euphoric out there, but still a good, fun, yet functional stimulant.
@Fubar - where have you heard it's so toxic?
That's alright. Does it smell when vaped or when cleaning the pipe?

using RCs from china probably full of toxic metals and god knows what synth by products is not a good therapeutic option to replace adderall.

Yah, I can smell like chemically plastic, with musty undertones. But you only need to vape 50mg at a time, so as long as you're doing it out of a window or whatever you're probably good. You don't need to use a pipe, just a tube and some foil with lighter underneath. I suppose you could use a meth pipe but it seems overkill. This substance melts, runs ans Frazzles with little heat!
Be safe.
The a above poster is correct, it's not really a drug suitable for medical use, unless used orally.and very carefully.

Yah, I can smell like chemically plastic, with musty undertones. But you only need to vape 50mg at a time, so as long as you're doing it out of a window or whatever you're probably good. You don't need to use a pipe, just a tube and some foil with lighter underneath. I suppose you could use a meth pipe but it seems overkill. This substance melts, runs ans Frazzles with little heat!
Be safe.
The a above poster is correct, it's not really a drug suitable for medical use, unless used orally.and very carefully.
So a smell like APHP? out of a window will kill the flame but the window is pretty far away.
runs like meth? or more?

I've never had Adderall, but I thought 3-FPM was AWESOME. Once I used it I didn't stop for three months and even then I only stopped because I developed psychosis and was sectioned.
I believe that helps me to decide if it’s beneficial or not for myself at least thanks

what happened to the sourcing question?
swept under the carpet ay ay ay ay?
There's some dodgy mischief going on in here.