• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

So far at 5mg and 10mg it was pretty similar to what I remember 3-MEO-PCP being like but it's been like 2-3 years since I've had any. I have a fair dissociative tolerance from doing a good bit of 3-HO-PCP and 3-HO-PCE this year.

I think I'll try 15mg in one go like Neverwing did.

I worked my way up to 50 mg cumulatively across 4 hours (all intranasal) with still barely noticeable effects hmm... For others who have tried it and gotten results, is it in the form of large solid rocks?
I will try a sublingual dose next, starting from 10 mg and bumping it up.

I have a bit of a disso tolerance but not severely.

Worth noting that this feels kinda caustic up the nose, moreso than other arocylcohexylamines

Last edited:
I worked my way up to 50 mg cumulatively across 4 hours with still barely noticeable effects hmm... For others who have tried it and gotten results, is it in the form of large solid rocks?
I will try a sublingual dose next, starting from 10 mg and bumping it up.

I have a bit of a disso tolerance but not severely.

Interesting... I'll report back once I try some higher doses. Yeah it's large rocks:
dl80l9y.jpg

Has anyone run this through AutoDock or other receptor modeling software? It seems like it would be a worthwhile endeavor, but I can't run it on the burner phone I use to cruise BL...

Just took a 45 mg sublingual dose.... It's not intensely bitter like 3-MeO-PCP, rather it has a bit of a sodium bicarbonate taste- makes me wonder if this batch has perhaps been cut? The bitterness I can taste stings a little and is noticeably caustic. No numbing or anything though.

EDIT: so I did not harm reduction here. Don't worry about me, do as I say not as I do. I know this was stupid.

Waited an hour after 45 mg sublingual. just threshold effects. Okay. Toss on another 50 mg also sublingual. I was so underwhelmed by this chem and its flavor suggested it had been diluted heavily, I figured whats the harm. Should've bumped it up in smaller increments in retrospect.

It was an extremely long and intense experience at that dose. I'm not sure I know how to describe it, other than smooth, not particularly stimulating but a manic euphoric rush until it crashed down; I was in a sort of syenesthic hole for a while and felt that I was a spirit with blacked out eyes and a dark crown of thorns around my head. Everything felt blocky and metallic ad I felt like my extremities were turning to metal. I felt like an awkward high momentum metal being swinging around, i was dizzy and had poor balance. It felt like something was clamped on my head. It didn't have the hot rush of 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE, it was a smoother sleeker much more neutral kind of energy. I didn't take good notes so this probably won't warrant a full report, but that can be considered the experience of an extremely heavy dose :p. so I guess 95 mg sublingual could very well be considered a "strong" dose. I think my next experiment will be either 60-70 mg intranasal (as 50 mg intranasal was just threshold), or 60-70 mg sublingual. Going to try and feel out where that sweet spot is.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post, but I have a full report written now, for a 70 mg intranasal dose!

This makes me wonder about something like a 3-trifluoromethyl moiety with additional electronegativity and increased steric hindrance would do to the activity of the compound. Even a 3-nitro moiety could be of interest. I say this due to the surprisingly high dose necessitated to achieve full effects compared to 3-meo-PCP, which is the most closely related compound I'm familiar with.

Thank you Nervewing for your write ups.
I just got this chemical today, snorted 15mg about 25 minutes ago. I don't have much if any disso tolerance right now, and I noticed the first alerts around 7 minutes. Burn was pretty terrible, but I knew that going in based on trying to snort 4-fa back in the day. Snorting a large amount of this would be hell. I feel slightly dissociated right now, mainly notice my vision seems a bit "darker" and music is starting to sound good. Palms are a bit sweaty. Seems like this is a slightly underwhelming dose, may snort another 10 or 15mg here shortly. I always tend to be hard headed but nervewings reports made me start slow.

Interesting please comment more
However, im unsure this bitterness you mention, i think i find a sourness in 3meo-pcp but it is quite mild.
Not sure how this compares

Yeah, I doubt I will be writing a full report on this stuff anytime soon, all I will say is I liked it a little "toooooo much", and kinda binged for a little while. It felt very clear, while still being pleasantly dissociative to me, if that makes sense. I really enjoyed it, honestly just spent many days doing bumps and chillin, watching movies and shit and listening to music while on unemployment. Imo, one of the clearer headed feeling dissos I've done, until you push the dose. But I once again am gonna be on a disso break because w/ my mental illness I can get into mania real easily and it gets bad.

Heads up for anyone looking to inject 3fpcp. That stuff does not want to break down in water for IM. I don't know any of the chemistry but it felt like the water could only hold a small amount of substance. There was a lot left over and it was even sparkling in the light but I never tried reusing any. I never tried IV but IM seemed extremely weak for the amount used compared to snorting. Also the sites were itchy for about 10 days after, never had that with any other drugs. Most likely not a good idea to begin with but I felt like trying.

I really didn't care for this drug too much, but as others have pointed out its one of the most clear headed dissos I've ever tried. My sister came unexpectedly one week and I had dosed before she showed up. Was able to go out to dinner with her and the folks, no problem at all. I just didn't care for it much.

Snorting was my preferred method but it destroyed my nose. The last dose I tried was oral around 70mg, and damn it made it last so much longer. Snorting seemed to be about 3 hours with stimulation after. I could sleep after 5 hours. Oral took 75-90ish minutes to build up. Lasted around 6 hours + the stimulation after.

What would be the better purchase. 3-f-pcp or 3-ho-pce? And what seems to be more potent? Some of the doses on here seem pretty steep for how much it cost.

3-HO-PCE is more potent and I loved the drug personally, tho I've never tried 3-F-PCP so I cant compare the two. But based on reports I've read it doesn't sound as good as the former IMO. That's not saying I wouldn't trial the compound eventually if I ever get around to it.

Last edited:
3-HO-PCE is more potent and I loved the drug personally, tho I've never tried 3-F-PCP so I cant compare the two. But based on reports I've read it doesn't sound as good as the former IMO. That's not saying I wouldn't trial the compound eventually if I ever get around to it.

Well then that decides it, 3-ho-pce it is. Too many unknowns and lack of experiences with 3-f-pcp, so I’m gonna give it some time and possibly reconsider when there’s a solid consensus.

What particular features did you enjoy about 3-ho-pce? I’ve heard so many different conflicting things about it. Some say it’s sedating while others say it’s more stimulating or that it lacks warmth and feels clinical.

Well then that decides it, 3-ho-pce it is. Too many unknowns and lack of experiences with 3-f-pcp, so I’m gonna give it some time and possibly reconsider when there’s a solid consensus.

What particular features did you enjoy about 3-ho-pce? I’ve heard so many different conflicting things about it. Some say it’s sedating while others say it’s more stimulating or that it lacks warmth and feels clinical.

Would say that it's pretty stimulating but not overly I would stay up all night if I kept dosing tho. It's really euphoric and makes the world take on a vibrant appearance with your visual field taking on a flowing almost liquid like nature. Extremely compulsive I took it around the clock daily until I eventually lost my shit ended upon the hospital after going catatonic for a few hours and bugging out my girl. I love the stuff tho it's better than 3-MeO-PCE in my opinion.

Would say that it's pretty stimulating but not overly I would stay up all night if I kept dosing tho. It's really euphoric and makes the world take on a vibrant appearance with your visual field taking on a flowing almost liquid like nature. Extremely compulsive I took it around the clock daily until I eventually lost my shit ended upon the hospital after going catatonic for a few hours and bugging out my girl. I love the stuff tho it's better than 3-MeO-PCE in my opinion.

I had a similar experience with it this year, it is definitely tough to put down and the mania can really sneak up on you.

Sold!

Could you compare VS 3-meo-pcp?

It appears to be less potent by weight than 3-meo-pcp. It also has a certain visual brightness to it that can be very intriguing, whereas 3-meo-pcp kinda has a darker feel to it. IME anyway. I personally prefer 3-f-pcp but am a fan of both. It just seemed like I lost the plot quicker with 3-meo-pcp. With 3-f-pcp there was a good window of time that was absolute bliss before the mania kicked my ass.

Both should definitely be treated with the utmost caution.

Thanks for the comparison, Deficit. Seems promising.

If 3-f-pcp is a thing, I guess it could be any of the halogens too, isnt? So 3-cl-pcp, 3-i-pcp, etc. And the same for x.-pce´s, right? So the amount of possible arylcyclos seems like a good amount

Yeah, mundane, ranslate that Magnun Opera Trip Report

Oh yes, there are many, many possible ACHs, similar to psychedelics, or pretty much any drug class, really. Not only the PCPs and PCEs, but PCMs, PCPrs, PCiPs, PCPys, and I'm sure other root molecules besides thosebare also possible. Although I guess not all compounds are possible or feasible to synth; from what I understand, they didn't try to make the PCP version of MXE, even though they've now made the PCE version (MXE itself, 3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCE), the PCM version (MXM), and the PCPr and PCiP versions, because for whatever reason it's either incredibly difficult or impossible to do that synth. But yeah, you could start modifying the MXE/style structure, too... maybe try 3-HO-2'-oxo-PC(x), or 3-F-2'-oxo-PC(x). Or any number of possibilities.