Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Hey folks, it looks like this fella is gonna start being available.

This is the IUPAC # I have seen around.

1-(1-(3-fluorophenyl)cyclohexyl)piperidine

I've looked around but there's really not a lot on it.

Just these pages here and a reddit thread I think. So if anyone's got anything to say or some speculation to go on, feel free. I'm just going to go in to it expecting it to be somewhat similar to it's analogs, and be slow about it. I'm still novice level chem ya know.

Edit: I'm just gonna add other little things if I do find it. And if this chem name is incorrect please just tell me haha I'm not a hundred percent if it should be 3F or 3-F

Last edited:
Those other two isomers listed in the pihkal info sound way more interesting to me but sure, I guess I'll have to try this cutie but all in due time. So much stuff, so little time : /

It's kinda arbitrary whether you call it 3F-PCP or 3-FPCP. In the research chemical world, it seems both are done, such as 4F-MPH for 4-fluoromethylphenidate but 2-FMA for 2-fluoromethamphetamine. The way I write the long names is also just one convention. Only IUPAC or similar specifications are truly unambiguous.

Maybe off-topic but is 4f-mph really worth it? since i tolerate methylphenidate not so well.

@stom10 I think 3-f-xxx works better then just cause its similar to the other analogues.

@Aeon Psyche I personally haven't used a lot of MPH or analogues. But 4f-mph does sound better than both parents compound and analogues.

Will be letting y'all know on this as soon as the universe allows.

Maybe off-topic but is 4f-mph really worth it? since i tolerate methylphenidate not so well.

What I've generally heard is that if you don't like one of the phenidates, you won't like any. I'm mixed about any of them recreationally, but functionally enjoy 4f-mph, methylphenidate & isopropylphenidate

I've been searching high and low for this but have only seen it being supplied in bulk from another country :( What I would give to have just a little sample to test

I'm really surprised that reports on this haven't started popping up yet. Hopefully soon....

Everybody's waiting on the man I would assume. Everything's moving slowly right now. It hems up many a guinea pig.

Gonna bump this thread just one more time, to see if anyone at all has tried this yet. I will be giving it a go here probably tomorrow, but I wanted to trial something a little more familiar, 3hopce(new to me though) today, which seems to be pleasant so far at 9mg.

The 3meopcp seems to be a lot less potent by weight than 3hopcp, so I was wondering if anyone had any educated guesses yet as to what this might be with the flourine replacement. Regardless I am going to start low, but I thought I would check in.

Either way, there will be at least "something" about this chemical by the end of the weekend.

Yeah, so this quick report will obviously be tainted by my previous nights experience, and the various different things i've played with the past day. But I gave this a go at 9mg nasally, chopped into a couple lines, went through in a couple mins. It came as a big chunky white rock. This was about 45 mins ago now, can say it is active, but not much more beyond that. I don't feel bad though. We'll see how it goes, and hopefully I will update when I have a standalone experience, or if this does go anywhere. I'm about to go for a hike so we'll see how it goes. I'm ready for it!

But yeah just wanted to update quickly because idk if theres been anything at all, so figured id just get the deed done and take the first step. This is my experience with it, with disso tolerance. Too many random things to play with has distracted me, but hey this is supposed to be fun right?

Can anyone compare/contrast this with 3-meo-pcp? I have lots of experience with 3-meo-pcp and I'm interested in how they compare

So how did it went?

It's been a rough couple days for me lol. It went well but I will have to get back to you on a more informative answer on this one. Last night I pretty much had a Near Death Experience while trippin (combo'd 2cbfly + 4acodmt + smoked dmt + dissos) and it is taking a bit for me to reorganize my brain.

Can anyone compare/contrast this with 3-meo-pcp? I have lots of experience with 3-meo-pcp and I'm interested in how they compare

It's been a little while since I've had 3-meo-pcp, but I have now researched this at 9mg, 16mg, and 24mg, all nasal.

I did 16mg about 2.5 hours ago, and I took the 24mg about 30 mins ago. Still coming up and working it's magic, but it feels very lucid. Not terribly dissociating or sedating. More on the stimulating side of things. Definitely feels brighter in a way than the 3-meo-pcp I have had in the past. Seems to do a pretty good job of relieving pain in the body while also maintaining a pretty decent level of clarity.

Seriously interested in this one especially after reading somewhere it should feel very close to it's parent molecule. Gonna probably just go for the bulk of it seeing as it's definitely active at this point and I'm such a Dissos Junky. If I'm smart I could have this last me the rest of the year giving myself breaks and whatnot for tolerance. Been like 3 weeks since my last big Dissos trip and starting to get the itch pretty bad and this one sounds like a sure winner. Looking forward to more reports coming in over the weeks I'll let you guys know if I decide to take the leap. Been spending so many hundreds of dollars on Opioids lately I may as well invest in something to sooth my soul you feel me. I been thinking about this drug every hour on the hour this week, gonna probably get some 4F-Pentedrone with it if I do order some soon.

Seriously interested in this one especially after reading somewhere it should feel very close to it's parent molecule. Gonna probably just go for the bulk of it seeing as it's definitely active at this point and I'm such a Dissos Junky. If I'm smart I could have this last me the rest of the year giving myself breaks and whatnot for tolerance. Been like 3 weeks since my last big Dissos trip and starting to get the itch pretty bad and this one sounds like a sure winner. Looking forward to more reports coming in over the weeks I'll let you guys know if I decide to take the leap. Been spending so many hundreds of dollars on Opioids lately I may as well invest in something to sooth my soul you feel me. I been thinking about this drug every hour on the hour this week, gonna probably get some 4F-Pentedrone with it if I do order some soon.

It seeems like fluorine hits the spot in a certain way. weeeeeeirrddddd, but good :] Halogenated brightnesss

^I was wondering how the increased electronegativity and reduced steric hindrance at the 3 position would alter the effects. That's very helpful, thank you!!

Just obtained a sample of this at last! Will be running trials over the next week or so. As of now, noticing just threshold effects at 15 mg intranasal, about 40 minutes in. May redose a bit more depending on how it develops.

Just obtained a sample of this at last! Will be running trials over the next week or so. As of now, noticing just threshold effects at 15 mg intranasal, about 40 minutes in. May redose a bit more depending on how it develops.

I love your reports and I'll be anxiously awaiting a write up for this!