• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

3-f-ethamphetamine

psynce of sound

Bluelighter
This has recently popped up at my favourite vendor. Not much information available other than a wiki page and a thread over on hyperreal.
The wiki states it's far more selective for serotonin and dopamine over norepinephrine.
The talk on the polish forum gives an impression of either a less stimulating amphetamine or a more protracted and milder mdma/4-fma. They state duration of 10 hours with 4 - 6 hours peak.

Anybody here tried this novelty or any care to speculate on it?

I am about to order some... hoping it will be similar to 3-Fluoro-Methamphetamine so I can use it as an "easy" stimulant. Any guesses to if it will be similar or what the beginning dosage will be? I will start low but not sure how low.

The speculation on the forum I read was doses of around 100mg. Despite this I'd start low and work your way up. Considering the little I've read about this it could be somewhat potent.

I found this german thread http://eve-rave.ch/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=23415
It's 5 years old, but should be the same substance
Dosage seems to be around 50mg and 100mg seems to be too much and will keep you awake for a long time, but you should start with an allergy test (1mg) and then titrate yourself up in 5-10mg steps

Anyone have any luck finding any other reports about this one? Was hoping maybe F&B or someone had addressed this one in the past but I've scoured BL and found nothin'

Are there still not anyone of the bluelight guinea pigs who have tasted this?