• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

3 day rave..how to get by?

Thats where dosing on 5-HTP comes in...as soon as you start to comedown load 100 mg, then 100 mg every hour till it fades right off....thats if your stomach can handle that many capsules which mine can't (I tend to vomit as I go back up)...before sleeping take a big whammo and shud sleep dead and wakeup feeling a lot better than you would have.

Do not try and stay up all 3 nights. Sure p fiends can stay awake for even up to a week at a time, but that is very, very very bad for you. Not only that, these people are not cranking...they are moping about hallucinating vividly through total lack of sleep. If you are going hard your body will start giving you some pretty serious warning signs and thats when its time to pack it in. I wouldn't really worry to be honest...even if you take a shitload of speed your going to comedown within 10 hours and your going to feel FUCKING DRAINED when this happens. You will not want to go back up, you will want to go to sleep. Happens to my grandiose plans every single time without fail. Ive never actually heard of anybody actually cranking it hard for more than about 48 hours - most I can personally handle with or without drugs is about 12 hours...10 till 10 and then Im a fucked up mess.

Erm...just a thought...but aren't dopamine releasing drugs such as G, speed etc HIGHLY neurotoxic when taken immediately after serotonogenic drugs?

Cyberdyne said:
Erm...just a thought...but aren't dopamine releasing drugs such as G, speed etc HIGHLY neurotoxic when taken immediately after serotonogenic drugs?

Yes I believe the problem stems from the fact that the ratio of dopamine to serotonin increases drastically towards the end of a roll as your serotonin stores are low (and is made even worse by taking speed/coke etc.) and the serotonin re-uptake transporters uptake dopamine instead of serotonin, the decomposition of which produces hydrogen peroxide (bad stuff) in the serotonergic nerves. This is why Prozac is so effective at preventing nerve damage - it inhibits the serotonin re-uptake transporters from uptaking dopamine. It's all explained in the link I included in my last post.

Unlike dopamine levels which are fairly robust, serotonin levels in your brain take a long time to re-establish themselves. It takes at least two weeks for them to show significant recovery and around a month for them to return to normal. Taking 5htp after rolling may make you feel better in the short term but it does not have a significant effect on your overall recovery period.

clop

yeh stuff having pills 3 nights in a row....brain dead. does anyone still drink??