Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

3 day rave..how to get by?

Zandesh

Bluelighter
I would just like some advice on this.

I take good care of myself at raves, dancing hard and peaking my ass off. Yet, I've only been to one night ones.

I would just like to know, what should I do to be able to keep myself going for 3 days straight, peaking my ass off during the night and able to keep a hold of myself during the day whilst being scattered?

I was thinking of multivitamin pills, and keeping my health up before and hopefully during the event.

I don't want to crash out during the 2nd night, I want to still go just as hard as the first night.

I know I could just go to it and not to do any drugs, but hey as if that's going to happen?

I'm guessing during the day after, I should drink powerade/gatorade and eat healthy food.

I was thinking of racking up a few lines of speed the morning after each night, to keep my head straight.

What dangers will my 3 day journey may come up with? What can I do to prevent it? What should I be looking out for?

On the weekend I went out two nights in a row. Had LSD on friday, ecstasy saturday. I was way dehydrated on saturday and sunday so drink some sports drinks, eat well and all the other no-brainers. I don't think it's worth being on the same drug more than once during the weekend as tolerance will build up.

I could have gone the second night without anything but caffeine, except the cafe closed at about 2-3am when I would have had to redose.

I caught about seven hours sleep total on the saturday. Could have stayed up about five or six more hours than I did but chose to rest instead. Coffee woke me up whenever I had some.

Totally crashed on sunday and slept for about eight hours. I don't think anything would have me up partying all that night.

edit: Also the afterglows seem to cancel each other out. I feel completely normal today, just a little bit tired and not the least bit scattered!

There are 24 hour open restaurants I believe there, plus you get your own apartment with kitchen as accomadation. Shared with 3 others though.

I'll probably only have about 4-5 pills for the whole thing, and just a tiny bit of speed to get me over the scatteredness of the days after.

I'll try to eat as much as possible, chill out when I need to and drink plenty of fluids. Not too much of course.

LSD...... Then Ecstacy.... depends wota playing... as for MDMA im not sure if you will have enough from ur depleted supply!!!

SpecTBK=D

Yeah I don't like to trip at raves where there is only one type of music playing. You need variety, or at least time away from the music. Hell, they only played psytrance at the club on friday and I wanted to go outside after a while! But I did and it was all good after that.

as I've said, I don't think I'm ready for lsd just as yet. Don't really want to try new drugs when I'm not 100% sure/ready about it.

Doing MDMA for three days straight is going to be VERY hard on your brain. No-one knows under what dosing regimes neurotoxicity might occur in humans, so it's best to err on the side of caution and NOT do MDxx for three nights running.

Do you HAVE to take drugs all night every night? Think about what the comedown is going to be like! And how pricey the experience is going to be.

No matter what you do, DON'T FORGET TO EAT. Even though you don't feel like eating after pills, its amazing how much better you feel for it. Your body needs food, and breaking down your muscles and fat because you're essentially starving yourself isn't the best way to look after yourself.

It will only be 2 nights straight. During the day is just activities and not raving. I'll probably rest quite a bit during it.

I might not even feel like more pills the 2nd night.

Oh and the prices in england are quite cheap compared to australia. 5 bucks a pill I believe it was...or so I've heard from some poms.

SLEEP

Don't be a hero and try to do all 3 days awake. Party by all means but at some point STOP, take a break and go crash out. Even if it's not until the day after you get there.

It will make the difference between being one of the messy tragedies on the last day and being one of the people still smilin and kickin it when the party stops.

One last thing DO NOT DRIVE HOME without at least one full day of clean recovery. So unless you plan to stay over an extra night organise some transport.

...3 day rave..how to get by?...

Don't try to stay twisted and awake for 3 days.

Sleep, eat and listen to your body.

Give your poor brain some chance to keep up ;)

I went to a very big rave in Germany last year (biggest in Europe). It was my first multi-night rave and first overseas rave. I was there for 3 nights. I had a fair (but not excessive) amount of alcohol on the first night. I slept rather early in the night as alcohol made me tired. the other two nights (the offical rave nights). I was there partying all night long till close. I slept pretty much all day for the two daytimes then left on the third day. I had good healthy food plus plenty of water through out the time I was there. I also took regular breaks from dancing and checked on how I was feeling. I took 2 pills on the second night and 3 pills on the third night. I didn't feel scat or wrecked at all during the whole 3 days. Although I didn't peak that intence the last night (pill tollerance building up), I still felt unbelievalbe! I left feeling sooo relaxed, chilled and genuinely happy with myself like a new chapter of my life! I think I stayed in such good spirts and enjoyed the party so much because I looked after my health and had plenty of sleep. I had planned the trip for over a year and it was unbelievable. Although I did more pills than I have ever done before in a weekend before I felt it was a very special occasion and I don't think I went overboard. I was very happy that I enjoyed the whole thing and didn't burn myself out.

Unfortunatly a group of Germans i made friends with did not make the last night of the rave, as they had too many problems from drug bingeing (pills and crystal) and lack of sleep. Besides the fact that they didn't look good (mentally and health wise) at all after being awake for 3 days from the crystal.

I reccommend sleeping during the day for as long as possible and eating good heathy food and water. Even if not that hungry. IMHO there is no subsitute for good sleep. I also recommend you use own good judgement with your drugs... just like alcohol they are useful and enjoyable up to a certain amount, go past it and it'll just get messy, unenjoyable and you'll probably regret it.

Take care... and party hard!

a little note: something I discovered there. I thought I was sick of fireworks but I couldn't believe how immensly beautiful they were at the rave when on pills! OMG! 8o

3 day Festival

a bit of advice needed for a sometime user

I am over 30 and tried most chemicals (acid being my fav but couldn't get) and try to space out my experiences but smoke cones most weeks

I read in another post pilling 3 days straight isn't good now I don't know how to go the 3 days

I have 6 (maybe 8 if a friend comes good)pills put away and some good speed
there are 4 different pills ranging from 6 to 9 on pill reports and maybe 1 ketamine

I haven't had a pill since late January so there should be no tolerance build up in my system

for the best buzz should I pill day 1 and 3 and use the speed day 2

or ???
any advice

thanks in advance

no will be trying too sleep from about 4am till everything starts again about 10 11 maybe that's why the other post said its not a good thing he might of been trying to go 3 days straight

later

fuck man, just get pissed on the 3rd day... i'd definately rather that than a roll 1 day after my last, you'd probably get way more trashed & keen/enthusiastic about the festival too

I wouldn't even bother with pills 2 nights in a row, cause I know it would be a waste. Others might be different. I'd say dump pills on one night and speed on the other (if you're not keen on lsd, cocaine, k, g...whatever else).

Definitely make sure you get some sleep during the day. And eat healthily (even if it's damn hard). And drink enough water. 5htp is also good for restoring some sanity.

Don't overdo it....there's nothing worse than fucking yourself over hardcore on night 1 and then having a shit time of it for the rest of the wkend :/

I've done pills two nights running a few times in the past and I've always been frustrated that I have felt little or no effects on the second night.

On the second night ecstasy will effect you, but it will not give you the usual ecstasy experience because you simply do not have sufficient serotonin available.

You would do well to review this very good explanation of exactly what happens when you ingest MDMA.

http://www.dancesafe.org/slideshow/