• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 3 day meth binge comedown - what to expect, what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalhead

Bluelighter
I started smoking on Thursday evening. It is now Saturday evening, and I'm almost done. I have three questions; two general, and one specific.

1. What should I expect? I had only done meth twice before this experience, and both were isolated experiences not binges. I smoked around 2-3 grams of meth in total, of various quality (multiple sources).

2. What should I do (to minimize the unpleasantness of the crash)? So far my list consists of the following: Eat nutritious food, sleep as much as I can, and try to drag my ass out of bed to get some sub-aerobic exercise (meaning take a walk) when I feel my worst. What should I add to it? I have no access to benzos, lyrica, gabapentin, or anything else that people commonly recommend for meth comedowns. Except Abilify, an antipsychotic, which I plan to take at my normal dose every night. So... what else can I do to make this as painless an experience as possible?

3. I'm out of shards, but my pizzo is quite resonated. I KNOW that at some point in the near future I'm going to clean it, save the resin, and have me one last smoke. Probably not enough to get me high, but enough to stave off the discomfort for a few hours. WHEN SHOULD I DO THIS? I'm debating between tonight (pros: it's sooner! =], cons: won't get as much sleep tonight as I otherwise would) or tomorrow morning (pros: It will help me get through the day, so that I can sleep through part of the comedown tomorrow night / cons: I hate long waits)

Any tips on any of the questions, or in general?

sleep, eat , benzos, weed . All things to help with your crash / come down

Smoke tons of weed, and please, DONT SMOKE THAT RESIN.

Not tonight at least, let you brain recover some man... the longer you go without sleep/food, the worse damage your going to do to your brain. Those are things you need for basic life man, you will feel SO much better tomorrow if you dont smoke it, and get a nice night of sleep and a good meal.

Also, get some multivitamins, take like 2 tonight and another one or two tomorrow, it will be very helpful in recovering all the nutrients your body has lost

Good luck man, really the only thing that will help is weed or benzos though, and only one of those isnt addictive

Get some good wine and tons of weed. you need to put your gaba at work to ease the comedown . Ghb helps me a lot for meth come down. ( i mean i barely feel the come down on G )

drinking alcohol helps a lot to crash, you will feel awake and full of energy again but that wont last for to long and you should crash

Water, water, water, food, food, sleep, sleep, sleep. Even some benadryl will help you out immensely since you don't have access to benzos and whatnot, which are a lifesaver. You should expect to feel like shit, honestly, but if you can lay in your bed with your eyes closed and stay there, I find (at least with me) that if I do that I WILL fall asleep (light as it sometimes can be), put a pillow over your head or blackout your room if you need to. Remember though most 'methamphetamine withdrawal' is in your head. A multi-vitamin with some food can't hurt a thing either.

Good luck... I've had to comedown way to many times in my past without medication as my aide and it sucked. So, goooood luck! You CAN do it!

did u say u have an antipsychotic? seroquel works wonders for me on the comedown....

OH and obviously eat healthy, have sex, and exercise! :)

Take a *low* dose of benzos if you have access, and perhaps some painkillers. Don't overdo it or you'll just end up with a more serious problem. If you are taking benzos avoid alcohol - and do NOT consume more than 50mg of Diphenhydramine. Make sure you don't potentiate even further by making morphine, for example, into Calcium Morphenate.

Stimulant comedowns are terrible. I feel your pain man. I never got into meth... But I went through about 3g of pure Methylphenidate in about 4-5 days and was having mild psychosis type experiences.. Hallucinations (illusions, not so much seeing things that aren't there... Like, an object looks like it is moving, but it isn't moving relative to anything else around it. But it LOOKS like it really is moving.

Meth is really hard shit man. I've been there, had so many addictions - I'd reccomend trying to stop meth entirely. Imagine the feeling of being totally free from that shit!

I just came off what your going through a few days ago. Been doing meth for a month now, pretty much like 3days no sleep and then a day full of it... Lost weight like hell. I was already ripped, so i lost mostly muscle making me look half dead and my abbs just looks retarded. I went over 3 days and paranoia was everywhere. I often felt like someone just ran along behind me, like shadows and the sensation of sudden air movement. Bugs crawling into me, all in my fuckin head.

I smoked pot, but that made it worse. Pot doesn't work in comedowns for everyone, and it matters what strain of weed ur having. My heart was beginning pain because it was just pounding crazy for days... and it was still pounding even though it was tired as fuck. All the veins shrunk up due to too much deposition of calcium carbonate. On top of that my mind couldn't focus on nothing.

In some way, i wanted to fuck me real bad. So even though i knew doing more would make it worse, i took out a 'wy' pill and chased it along my shiny foil till it disappeared into smokes. I didn't feel good, just the 'bad' feeling was gone for 30 min. Then it all came back with much higher magnitude. Hours later, i still couldn't sleep due to my hyped respiration. I was getting worried, cause I couldn't take it much. Your talking to someone whose been constantly coming to this situation throughout the month (telling myself every time this is the last time :p). I had like a bunch of heroine, not tar- sorta brown powder. Enough for a whole party, i bought them in advance for later plans. So ya, i did one, tasted like shit but smoked it up. Felt weird but hten really good, cuz my heart was slowing down. i didn't sleep right away, but soon i did sleep.

The exercise doesn't have to be sub-aerobic -- if you can work up a sweat and get some endorphins flowing it will work wonders. The above suggestion about seroquel is a good one; if you don't have any, and you think you might do this again (which I am not recommending), try to acquire some in advance. Abilify I suppose is better than nothing but it is much more activating than seroquel (and concurrent use with meth is likely to make you want to do more meth, while concurrent seroquel and meth is likely to make you pass out). Not only will it help you in times like this, it will help you keep a lengthy session from turning into a binge b/c you can just take some to shut things down.

If you have tiny amounts of the meth left, rather than consume it now to further extend a binge which has already gone on too long, perhaps save it and take it orally tomorrow or the next day if you need help getting out of bed (I've never smoked meth so I don't know if this is possible with what you've described remaining).

Brush your teeth before you go to bed, wash your face, and take a shower.

If you have any melatonin, take some (it is available OTC). It isn't exactly amazing in terms of sleep, but it will help, and even more importantly it is a potent antioxidant that crosses the blood-brain barrier and is known to provide some protection against amphetamine related brain damage. n-acetylcysteine is also good in this respect.

Get some tyrosine and take 3-4 grams of it tomorrow and the next day; it will help replenish your catecholamine levels.

Good luck!

^what they said. Eating a good meal, showering, some otc sedatives, rehydrate! Save that resin for a few days. For me redosing too early (within a few days after a binge) doesn't get me "where I wanna be". So I'd say save that resin for the next binge AFTER you stocked up on comedown drugs. Then kick off the next binge with your resin OR just save it. Let it accumulate over the course of some months and have a "free party" for yourself with it :D

eat fresh fruit. it's easy on the stomach and refreshing. some fruit punch is good to. take any vitamins if you have them handy, if not that's fine. some multi-vitamins like one a days would be cool. for the fruit you can try fresh strawberries, apple slices, stuff like that until you get your appetite back. you can also try slowly drinking an ensure, they are non dairy and the vanilla tastes pretty good. they have 360 calories.

as for drugs if you have xanax they are useful for the early comedown and getting to sleep. sometimes its best to stick it out without taking more drugs, but if you need it then dont hesitate to take 1 or 2 mg at night or 1 mg during the day.

good luck

Dude fuck the resin, if you must just get it over with but if ur tryin to go to sleep id just say fuck it. Eat fruit. I would get alot of fruit, and take vitamin C. Avoid high carb food. Since you have no access (for god sakes even gabapentin helps) to any meds its gunna suck. Seriously, if you think doing meth for 3 days isnt gunna have any consequences your extremely wrong. Get some benedryll or zzzquil and try and sleep.

Gunna be really rough, since u been doin this shit for 3 days (which is very easy too do so im not doubting you there), you can easily say you enjoy crystal meth. Quit now or get ready for a ride, bud.

-ex tweaker. Even writing this im fiending. I hate it.

I'm new on here but not new to this. If your question wasn't already answered hit me up. That eating sleep and rehydrate sound fabulous but needless to say that's not reality!

I'm new on here but not new to this. If your question wasn't already answered hit me up. That eating sleep and rehydrate sound fabulous but needless to say that's not reality!

What do u mean eating and sleeping and rehydrate is not reality?? I'd like to know.

Get some rest.
Or get some more meth.

Just take care of yourself a little bit better than you normally would.
You'll feel kinda rough both psychologicaly and physically (probably more of the first if you're anything like me)
You'll be alright though, just bite down and take it. !! Gl.

youre quitting after 3 days?? pfff...lightweight. glass of warm milk and a power nap and you'll be right as rain

Status
Not open for further replies.