• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-CPM / 3-Chloro Phenmetrazine

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Never got around to trying 3-FPM sadly but it is still on my to-do list should I stumble upon it one day.

Have been considering giving the chloro analogue a try, but reports are still pretty sparse. It seems that it is similar to 3-fpm in effects though maybe ever so slightly more potent by weight. Supposedly vapes well too.

And of course there are those who caution against it due to issues with chems like 4-CA, I don't know if there is any consensus whether this applies to this group of stims.

Any information you can share would be welcome. Hoping somebody has tried it and can provide a report/review or at least some details on effects, duration, dosage, etc. I tried searching around but could not find anything on BL and just a few reports on Reddit.

Never got around to trying 3-FPM sadly but it is still on my to-do list should I stumble upon it one day.

Have been considering giving the chloro analogue a try, but reports are still pretty sparse. It seems that it is similar to 3-fpm in effects though maybe ever so slightly more potent by weight. Supposedly vapes well too.

And of course there are those who caution against it due to issues with chems like 4-CA, I don't know if there is any consensus whether this applies to this group of stims.

Any information you can share would be welcome. Hoping somebody has tried it and can provide a report/review or at least some details on effects, duration, dosage, etc. I tried searching around but could not find anything on BL and just a few reports on Reddit.

Surely if you can get hold of this stuff then 3-fpm shouldn't be too hard to find?

Oh yea I can get either (or both). Was just hoping to get a thread going and see what's what. I'll be giving the 3fpm a go first if I decide to even order one of them

seems to have popped up within the last several months from the Chinese labs. Initial reports seem promising hopefully it is actually a decent chem and not toxic crap

It is meant to be decent. Have no idea how safe it is though.

4-methylphenmetrazine and 3-methoxyphenmetrazine are also available but there seems to be even less data available on them.

The 4-mePHMTRZNE is potentially inactive or far less active than the others.

It is meant to be decent. Have no idea how safe it is though.
This does seem to be the consensus so far. I may have to take the plunge on it along with some 3-FPM too since I've been wanting to for years now. Time to check the couch cushions for change

I was never madly into 3-FPM it tasted like shit to smoke way worse than crack and was very caustic or acidic trying to inject it.

Maybe it was just the batch I tried. I know people do enjoy smoking and injecting it. I found I couldn't do enough at once to experience the famous PMZ (like) rush.

Maybe ill try again.

Please report back with your 3-chloro experience. There is not enough user data on phenmetrazine based drugs.

Even the original phenmetrazine disappeared so long ago there's fuck all online about it. You'd need to synth it yourself..

Well I was gonna order some of this along with some 3-fpm but then bitcoin went and took a bit of a swan dive. So the btc I had for this order shriveled up like prunes 😡

I've gotta wait for it to recover a bit or scrounge up some more money someway somehow first. Then once I do it'll still be weeks before it arrives. I am excited to try this and report back but it's gonna be awhile unfortunately.

Well I was gonna order some of this along with some 3-fpm but then bitcoin went and took a bit of a swan dive. So the btc I had for this order shriveled up like prunes 😡

I've gotta wait for it to recover a bit or scrounge up some more money someway somehow first. Then once I do it'll still be weeks before it arrives. I am excited to try this and report back but it's gonna be awhile unfortunately.
Thanks elon musk! Might represent a buying opportunity however hard to say 🤔

Finally pulled the trigger, some 3-cpm is enroute but still won't be here for a couple weeks probably. I'll definitely post up my results with it once I get a comfortable feel for it.

Really wanted to order some 3-fpm alongside it in order to both try it as well, since I've wanted to forever now, and also to compare it to 3-cpm. Unfortunately though I only found $0.57 between the couch cushions so this did not bring me up anywhere close enough to be able to get both.

So decided to get this new analogue. But wild of me but I just decided 'what the hell' and went for it. Initial reports seem promising and even a couple people have remarked that it's gonna be a favorite or like the next big stim. We'll see, it's hard to put any faith into the first few reports like that on a new substance.

This is highly cautious of me, but phenmetrazines are metabolized similarly to amphetamines, and toxic metabolites seem to drive the toxicity of para-chloro-amphetamine. And then it does have appreciable affinity for SERT, perhaps on the order of 4FA in terms of the ratio of efficacy between monoamines. So theres an appreciable chance it could have some pCA like neurotoxicity, but we'd expect it to be milder. Still, "pruning of serotonergic neurons" is pretty hideous. It's not a chance I'm taking with my brain.
So I would advise not to binge or use frequently.

3cpm will get you somewhere, but when you are there you wait for 3fpm. and you never get there. so you take more and more and at one point you are poisoned. pretty uncomfortable. crazy high HR, BP, tremors. i am talking about 2-3gr/24h while my max 3fpm was more like 1-1.5gr/24h

it releases more serotonin than 3fpm. pupils are more dilated, hr goes up, slightly more mdma feeling. and then you get the serotonin tolerance. 2 days in it becomes just a dopamine releaser.

the after effect are more depression compared to 3fpm. anxiety is less but longer. and you feel dumb for quite a while. well, just my experience.

i tried all phenmetrazine analogs, 3iod, 4mpm, etc... and the most potent are 3fpm and 3cpm. high dose 3fpm is superior to meth imho. meth is too nasty on adrenaline, body feeling... but 3fpm will kill your kill your mind much quicker. hearing voices the past 2 years? pretty normal.

what i forgot, 3cpm is very caustic. if i smoke it, i will do it twice and then suffer from burns for 2-3 months. if you have good 3cmp. 3fpm never did any burns to my lungs, smoking many grams per day. still it was caustic to my mouth, nose and a bit on the stomach.
if you take 3cpm, do a 1gr/1liter solution. no issues if diluted that much. the best test is, keep it in your mouth for 5min. if it hurts after 1min, add more water.