Recycle her beauty​
Separate the plastic from hope​
Disintegrate the memories
CHECKMATE
Your 27th pond​
Her 24th foe
PAIN.
you’ll never know

I liked the variety of font faces, caps, italics. That was very nice. I don't utilize that in my writing unless I'm being all srs about politics and what not.

There are some great lines in there, thanks for sharing! :)

If you want to talk about stuff I'm always here. I'm probably in a much worse spot than you are at any given day.

Thanks CH❤️ This is the first time I realuyour in artistic effort in terms of visuals too:)

And I’m always down for some heart to hearts. And very true, there’s always someone out there who may be having a worst time than you. Might as well make the best of it, sadness is only in the mindset ?

Take care

That is true. Whether or not you or someone else gets it, I typically post exaggerated self-hatred or struggling type content in Words in order for me to see self-hatred as a ridiculous concept, which works sometimes.

I woke up feeling tired and not so disturbed so that's a plus. I hope you're doing well Howsway!

That is true. Whether or not you or someone else gets it, I typically post exaggerated self-hatred or struggling type content in Words in order for me to see self-hatred as a ridiculous concept, which works sometimes.

I woke up feeling tired and not so disturbed so that's a plus. I hope you're doing well Howsway!

Always nice to hear from you CH! We will have to meet up sometime in the future I’ll bring madness00 as incentive loll

And yes, these profiles are for you and at the end of the day over exaggerated or not you’re doing the best way you know how. We all are, we just call it wrong and right, but do you boo! Whatever helps you sleep at night ?

And yes can’t complain, getting a job soon, got to see some old friends and professors at Law school the other day and just trying to stay active and get out the house . Life is good and when it’s not it will be?

One of my favorite gifs
Take care
Baby steps
: ;)

Last edited: