• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

⫸STICKY⫷ 3,4-methylenedioxy-N&PD SOCIAL THREAD v. 1

its not like the thread is filling up very fast. in most places on bluelight threads get closed when they hit 1000 posts. if this thread continues to fill at its current average rate then the next ADD social thread won't start until this one is closed in 2023A.D.

New topic: what is your education?
I have a BSc Specialization in pharmacology and the dubious honour of accidentally exploding a lab rat.

BSc in psychology, sociology, and philosophy (research focus in cognitive psychology)
MA in sociology (specialization in social theory, political economy, and labor)

Oh dear, who even let me in here? :p

ebola

Long time no see folks, nice to see a social thread here finally, I bet sekio is pissed

I'm studying general studies (science, math, social/hard science)

Where did you go to school?

I'm at a community college.

I'm jealous of you guys that didn't fail out of school :) =p

congrats epsilon!

ummm...I DID leave a PhD program with only the masters. :p

ebola

i'm gonna get back in school when i can afford it.... no one will give me loans now though, so its gotta be out of my own pocket at first... and idk if i have the mental stability to work full time and go to school full time and not fuck one of the two up.... le sigh.

was watching a documentary the other day, and they pronounced LSD-25's chemical name as "lysergic acid DIE-THALA-MIDE"

made me cringe :|

For those of you with significant others, how involved are they with your bluelight-relevant hobbies? I presume they partake but are they otherwise indifferent?

My last SO was a blue lighter....wasnt too interested in the add side of things though...

Cognitive Neuroscience

Hi ADD,

Was unsure where to post this, but I felt this would be the most appropriate place to ask - you intelligent bunch! I'm a postgraduate sports & exercise scientist who has decided to pursue a master's in Cognitive Neuroscience. I want to purchase some books to help form the foundational knowledge necessary for Cognitive Neuroscience. My questions are A) What are the best books to purchase? B) Where is the cheapest place to buy them? Keeping in mind that I am from the UK.

If there is a forum better suited then feel free to move, but I thought you guys would have the best knowledge for this question.

Many thanks,

JW.