• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine 3 1/2 year cocaine addiction hellpp!!!

mazzy93

Greenlighter
hey there

i am a male who started using cocaine at the age of 18 but i was doing it very rarely at very low consumption (quater gram) via snorting.
also i started on very bad quality stuff was not really getting me high. about a year in i began to use every weekend about a gram every weekend getting better quality stuff.
3 years and a half in i am using very good quality stuff on average a gram every day i am now 22.
i go to the gym regularly and i have a strong muscular build i am about 5ft8, the doctor says my blood pressure is very normal with no signs of underlying problems.
i do not feel any sorts of aches or pains in my chest area that is normally a symptom of heart failure.
so basically i feel absolutely fine i could go on to say that i actually feel extremely good while on cocaine.
i get common withdrawal symptoms from time to time such as a mild headache and irregular sleeping pattern.
could somebody please give me an experienced opinion on where this could lead to and how to stop as i am ready to nok it on the head.
my family are worried about me and my addiction is affecting my social and working life badly.
please read i will be grateful for advice.

what happens if you dont take any?
shits bad for you innit.
soon you will be on 2g a day and so on.. until you hit rock bottom. thats how stims work.
good luck fella.

i have noticed when i dont take any i get a huge appetite eating at all hours to feed the reward system in my brain ( i have done a bit of research lol)
basicaly i just feel realy bored and loose all motivation, i get greedy and start taking anything i can from peaople with no consideration for how one feels.
i also lack a huge amount of self esteem.

cheers mate

Do you mean you steal from people? What do you mean you get greedy & take from others?

Anyway, a 3.5 year stint on coca isnt a good road for your heart or body, I don't care what your doctor diagnosed you at.

You're only 22 years old, still very young & your body can take some punishment......but if you continue the road of 1-2 grams a day until your 30 yes old, you will feel like your 50.

Stimulant use over a long period of time are very toxic.

not necessarily stealing but i will demand a lot of favours from family n friends.
i have about half a g sitting there atm not really feeling like it.
now might be a good time to throw it away.
being on this forum right now is whats actually occupying me from finishing it.

what shall i do just finish it and that b the last????

its all mind over matter aint it.
keep yaself occupied. get into fitness more.
At least you can see what it does to you.
n yh polish it off and try and kick it.
I love my stims but the black cloud of depression that seems to last 3 or 4 days is not worth the high.
looking like shit for weeks after a binge also helps me keep my cravings in check.

Just be grateful that when you stop - you will be forced to one way or another.......by your own volition or someone elses (family, law, etc), you won't have terrible physical withdrawal. I have a raging inferno of a benzo habit right now of up to 40-60mg a day. I just took 22 (TWENTY TWO) 2mg bars and barely feel it. I've had the seizures already.

Point being, people out here have it worse than you. You are still into fitness so it shows you have some control. You are at a cross roads my friend. The decision you make over the next month or so will effect your life FOREVER. I'm not being dramatic. I was once where you were at and went down the wrong road and am still wandering, lost in the forest a decade later.

If you need someone who has been there and done that specifically to talk to then feel free to PM me or talk to me......or does bluelight not have a PM system??? Seems weird but I've been on this board since 2001 and never noticed lol.

so i ended up doing the last g this morning, felt satisfied, went to sleep now i am up at 6am trying to convince my self not to do another g today.
the stuff i get locally now is very good clean stuff, no runny saw nostrils, hardly any come down.
i am experiencing bad cravings right now, craving the buzz like always. :!

Just don't be weak man it's all in the mind.
Go and do something productive instead.
Be lucky!

I don't think it has anything to do with weakness. Hyper-masculine bs. Quit because your life will be better. That's it man. Want to be happier? Quit. Want to potentially get into a lot of shit? Keep going. The choice is yours.

day 2 of being on this web sight and its making me feel better about my addiction i actually feel like the addiction is about to end.
i done half a g today, but so what! only god can judge me, and i am starting to mend the things i have pulled apart.
but i must say it is thanks to the comments of people who are like kind of in the same boat as me.

but answer me this..

does using coca in moderation while doing something constructive..
like going to work or studying having nice time with your family
make it somewhat ok?

im not talking fucking a 8ball out on the table in front of your family like
"cmon guys lets get fucking wonkeyy!!"
but may be after your mother gets home from work stressed, unhappy, not in the social mood.
making the effort to say fuck it let me have a couple lines and have an interesting conversation with my mother about her job.

i find this a new way of blowing i still come down during the conversation and get severely bored despite my continuous speech
but because its my mother i say to my self no fuck it im not fucking going to the bathroom to quickly do another line we are going to have stick this severely jarring conversation for as long as possible.

and this beats my addiction because afterwards i don't feel like another line i might just go str8 to bed.
i know this is dragging on a bit
but guys tell me what you think...

yessss thats why i am always broke. reading that back does say just trying to justify things.
this is it..!! my last friday high day ever.
noked cannabis on the head a year ago completely when i started my new job.
this is my only addiction..and prometh pillz.. but that doesn't count lol

does using coca in moderation while doing something constructive..
like going to work or studying having nice time with your family
make it somewhat ok?

Nope. Classic addictive thinking. Trust me lol, I`ve busted out all those excuses too. What it comes down to is that when you are rationalizing why a drug helps your life, ìn moderation, you are already in too deep. Time to get out before things get worse. Cuz they will.

Good luck though, you sound like a self-aware person, and you can quit if you want to, stim withdrawals suck, but at least they aren`t really physical, mostly psychological:)