Training Log 2nd Cycle

That’s good advice. Thanks Serotonin.

@RedLeader, I would say no loss of emotion. Perhaps even more love for her since I’ve been on tren, but I have gotten some intense jealousy recently. Tren definitely spikes my aggression. I could see it being an issue if I was a violent person prior to taking it.

just slept 9 hours. I think I dropped my estro too low but I don’t feel like shit and depressed like the first time I crashed it. It feels like it took the edge off.

I feel more lethargic but not horribly so and my libido is definitely lower. I don't feel almost high like i had been on the tren prior to this. Hoping some sustanon today boosts my estrogen. Are there any tricks for raising estro in a pinch?

Last edited:
^ Test Suspension and TNE aromatize very quickly, so either without an AI would help.

Already feeling back to normal honestly. Quite horny with hard erections and had a good squat day.

Paranoid that my nipples look puffy but i think i'm just fat lol.

jEVXrmg.jpg

Does this look like gyno to you guys? Or am i just fat? I think i might just be fat right now. It actually drives me nuts seeing pics of me like this. Obviously i could make it more flattering if lighting and distance of camera was better, but the point is to get honest opinions. I suppose i should consider myself blessed that my girlfriend prefers me this fat, lol.

Everything looks fine. People worry too damn much about gyno. Realistically you have it from puberty to some degree (I think it's 60% of men get it during puberty).
Just leave it alone and keep it moving. You look good. All these little imperfections are just things you notice. Don't play with your nipples, stop worrying about it lol. Youre gonna drive yourself nuts doing that.

Do you actually feel any hard lumps under the nipple? If you do, then it's time to panic, but if it's just loose skin or the daily changes in nipple aesthetics, don't sweat it. One thing I noticed once I became enhanced is that my nipples have different looks on days based on a variety of things. Sometimes I am convinced they look too feminine. Sometimes too saggy. Sometimes loose skin. Sometimes not in the perfect spot of my pec. It's maddening if you let it get to you.

What's the saying.... if you think you might have gyno, you don't. And if you have gyno, you are absolutely sure of it.

Gyno sucks. I'm jealous of guys who don't have to deal with it.

@serotonin, you're right. Thanks for the reassurance lol.

@RedLeader, no definitely no hard lumps. You're right, it's just daily changes in nipple aesthetics. Some days they seem slightly puffier than others. It can most definitely be maddening. Most of the time I'm fine, but then i will randomly start obsessing over it.

Nipples will puff up on occasion. As long as they don't get sore/tender you're ok. I have that "pseudo gyno" where my body likes to store fat in the area so if I'm above like 8% bf my nips can be a little puffy.

@serotonin, you're right. Thanks for the reassurance lol.

@RedLeader, no definitely no hard lumps. You're right, it's just daily changes in nipple aesthetics. Some days they seem slightly puffier than others. It can most definitely be maddening. Most of the time I'm fine, but then i will randomly start obsessing over it.

Don't play with your nipples, as this can trigger issues....

Cycle is going well. Tren is pretty intense. It makes my sex drive unmanageably high lol. A lot of the times it feels really good, but when stuff pisses me off i can definitely blow it out of proportion much worse than i would normally. I seem to be slowly leaning out and building some muscle. My strength is definitely up.

Just over 5 weeks in and looking good at 218lbs. Deadlift has gone from 520 to 545 and I'm benching 315 x 5 when before i was at 315 x 3. Squat was 500lb last heavy squat session, but i have a feeling tomorrow's is going to be breaking that PR. Feel significantly stronger for sure.

At a little over 5 weeks in, i'm at 600 Sustanon/week and 50tren/day. Been at this dose for just over a week, so going to stay here another week or two and then see how i feel bumping up tren to 60/day if gains seem to slow. The mental sides of 60/day might not be worth it, but i seem to have adjusted to the 50mg which felt intense at first.