• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

2mg Klonopin from Mexico

theres been many many different batches of those rivotrils in Finland being sold insanely openly for anyone just hollering to people on street etc.

having the same batch number on every bottle and but having different chems in them..
mostly they have been pretty good, but some have been REALLY strong and having RC benzos and who knows what in them, not fent tho but taking 1/4 pill making u pass out or stumbling

some pills having not much effect at all, people have been OD:ing(when mixing with opi´s / alcohol etc.

there was some headline of someone sleeping 2 days from taking just one... the printing on them have been varying quality, some really good, some not so and being different sized of those round prints and the font has been different, some pills hard as rock and some not...
image.png

as u see, customs and cops have gotten insane amounts of them caught in border and from the bulgarian etc romanians.... now its been shitload of Ksalols where i live and 6 guys in their 20´s died in one big city in Finland inside like week or two mixing ksalols with propably bupre/booze/lyrica as thats the most combo killing people....

they are cheap af from the top but in small towns people up the price insane high cos Funlands doc´s have pretty much stopped giving benzos to people..... this is getting long just had to put it up here theres been thread of this before too... just to know even pills in sealed pills arent trustworty its getting mad and sad...teenagers taking em and killing people in blackouts or trying to get more robbing dealers

edit: typo ( propably more in there sorry, my text is almost as gray as the backround need to fix it=

So I have ordered 2mg generic klonopin one time before. They were Rivitrol which I had never seen before. These are much smaller pill than the ones I ordered again and received round white pills that were blank on one side and scored on the back to break into 4 pieces. I have done some research and I keep hearing its manufacturer is Galenika. Can someone please enlighten me on if these are fake or whatnot. How do I test them myself to see what they are too.

First time poster here so I'm trying my best to navigate my way around the site. I do have pictures but do not know how to post them on this thread.
If they are truly Galenika 2mg Rivotril (Clonazepam), they are real and they look just how you describe them, however, they are not made in Mexico though may well come from a vendor there, and, they should come in 10-strip blister packs. Galenika also makes 10mg Valium called Bensedin and 1 mg Xanax called Ksalol. As for the name Rivotril - Almost the entire world including the patent holder 'Hoffman La Roche' calls Clonazepam Rivotril. Klonopin is one of many examples of us americans just needing to be different...

If they are truly Galenika 2mg Rivotril (Clonazepam), they are real and they look just how you describe them, however, they are not made in Mexico though may well come from a vendor there, and, they should come in 10-strip blister packs. Galenika also makes 10mg Valium called Bensedin and 1 mg Xanax called Ksalol. As for the name Rivotril - Almost the entire world including the patent holder 'Hoffman La Roche' calls Clonazepam Rivotril. Klonopin is one of many examples of us americans just needing to be different...
Haha I loved the last line that made me laugh.

In Australia we are lucky enough to get bottles off 100x2mg Rivotril. Clonazepam is the only benzodiazepine that comes in over 50 a box/bottle here.

Why is everyone bringing up roche pills when she's got a Galenika's product? It's getting annoyingly confusing. And btw it's RIVOTRIL, not Rivitrol. Roche Rivotril (Klonopin in the U.S.) is the original but for some reason Galenika decided to call their clonazepam product Rivotril as well. Galenika is a legit Serbian pharmaceutical manufacturer. Sure the pills can be fake but most likely they're good to go.

I've had Galenika's Ksalol (alprazolam), Bensedin (diazepam) and Rivotril (clonazepam) and they've always been exactly what they should have been.
I'd support a Serb pharmie brand over an American or Mexican one any day any time

In my local supervised injection site, they give out free test strips for either benzos or fentanyl. Would be a great tool if you happen to have access to a similar resource within your community.

Haha I loved the last line that made me laugh.

In Australia we are lucky enough to get bottles off 100x2mg Rivotril. Clonazepam is the only benzodiazepine that comes in over 50 a box/bottle here.
It’s also one of the strongest Benzos a doctor is allowed to fax a script for too a chemist , I moved a couple hours away from my doctor and he wasn’t allowed to fax me alpraz or Ativan so got chucked on 6mg a day and 30mg diazepam a day

In my local supervised injection site, they give out free test strips for either benzos or fentanyl. Would be a great tool if you happen to have access to a similar resource within your community.
Dancesafe.com sells test strips for fentanyl. Not free but worth the $. I've been testing my heroin for over a year and only 2x have I had negative results. Of course, it could still be an analogue.

I live about 25-30 minutes from Mexico. I have brought small amounts and large amounts of $$ a las pharmácias de México and it’s a guessing game. You will surely get real antibiotics, but real benzos or opiates? It’s a crap shoot.
Hi,
I went to Naco, Mexico and the 2mg generic klonopin was superb. Now I'm back with a US Dr giving me Teva klonopin 2mg and it's terribly weak. I came here first time in a decade to figure out where to post and ask the best generic Clonazepam? I know currently sandoz is best for 2mg Xanax but they took me off. Thank you.

Hi, I am a bit confused by your post. I came here to ask what is the best 2mg generic klonopin at present? Newly back on them and pharmacy gave me Teva. It's quite weak from what I got in Mexico. It's not easy to get to Mexico so need to find good brand here in US. Thank you !

You would need to test them. There are two ways to do this with klonopin.

The simplest and most important is to buy a fentanyl testing strip ($2) to see if there is fentanyl present. This is a major risk if it is present.

The other way is to pay for a lab test to find out what it actually contains. Energy Control International will do this and can quantify most benzos.
@Joey has a company that sells fent testing strips.

To my knowledge there is no such thing as benzo reagent kits (I may be wrong, never seen them before)

Can anyone correct me on this? Idk
That would be incorrect. (Well it's technically correct because it's not a reagent test)

There are urine tests for benzodiazepines that are available online.

They will identify benzodiazepines in solution so crush up a tiny bit of the pill and act like it was pee.

That would be incorrect. (Well it's technically correct because it's not a reagent test)

There are urine tests for benzodiazepines that are available online.

They will identify benzodiazepines in solution so crush up a tiny bit of the pill and act like it was pee.
I mean, yeah... I was talking about reagent kits.

Most urine tests I've seen only check for common benzo metabolites like oxazepam. Not sure how that would be helpful to test a diazepam pill.

I mean, yeah... I was talking about reagent kits.

Most urine tests I've seen only check for common benzo metabolites like oxazepam. Not sure how that would be helpful to test a diazepam pill.
If that were the case then it wouldn't work on people that take Xanax. Oxazepam is not a metabolite of alprazolam.

The reason that people still will test dirty for benzos is because the metabolites cross react with the immuno assay that reacts to oxazepam and nordiazepam. The parent compounds are so similar, they'll cross react too.

Correct.

Only when your sure they are Rivitril: My favorite thing about Rivitril over other Clonazepam brands is the taste.

Its almost minty, I assume due to the binder as other brands ive had dont carry this trait.

As stated above white Roche/ + pressed. Thats assuming they arnt fake.
FYI every single manufacturer of clonazepam tastes minty/has a menthol taste or aftertaste. Maybe not for you, but certainty for me-- references that qualify me to make this assertion-- all facts from 1st hand to mouth experience:

A. I have been on clonazepam since 1977, 20 years before the first to file ANDA generic was approved (To Teva) in August 1996, so only the Roche© Klonopin™ was available for the first 2 decades, but after 1996 and until this day, I have had every manufacturer's version;
2.  46 almost 47 years now, I have always chewed my pills.

Just became a habit, since the ODT Klonopin wasn't initially covered by my mom's insurance when I was a kid, (and my dose increased rapidly to the maximum recommended therapeutic dose for epilepsy (2mg x10 per day for a total of 300 tablets per month) I had to chew up and dissolve a lot of tablets in my life thus far.

C. Teva, Sandoz, Barr, Mylan, Actavis, Wockhardt, Accord, Qualitest, Roche (obviously), Rivotril by Galenika, and a few other's that I can't even remember-- All have had the familiar hint of mint- to full on menthol like a halls cough drop on the exhale.
My point is, it's bound to be different for everyone- and definitely not a reliable or safe suggestion for testing an unknown pressy from México-4. But I will say again, that's taste of mint is undeniable...
I can taste the actual clonazepam, in every pill that's crossed my lips- same as I can taste the distinct difference between clonazepam, diazepam, alprazolam,& lorazepam...
In a blind taste test, 10/10 every time. I do that for fun with a lot of pills -- and actually! It's new years eve 2023- T-minus 3hrs til 2024!!
HAPPY EFFIN NEW YEAR!!
Be Safe- Reagent kits are cheap. Fentanyl litmus tests are a few bucks. Narcan is free at the clinic- sub & dones- ask- they've got it, Rx not necessary by federal law, but state law may not be up to date on what can save a life- so check that out 1st. Peash nuggaz
"-''``\_---⁹⁴(°•°▪︎○▪︎°•°)⁸³⁴---_/``"-"

If that were the case then it wouldn't work on people that take Xanax. Oxazepam is not a metabolite of alprazolam.

The reason that people still will test dirty for benzos is because the metabolites cross react with the immuno assay that reacts to oxazepam and nordiazepam. The parent compounds are so similar, they'll cross react too.
you at least have the right idea.
it's not exactly what happens or how it works, but hey, it's NEW YEARS EVE, And my hepatic systems CYP-1:4+A:Z --Ahhhell the entire family of enzymes are hard at work tonight converting all these drugs into their respective major metabolites... PeashBWitchall! HªppY N³₩ Y3ªŘ 2024 BEEOTCHES