• pillreports.net
    Ecstasy test results database by Enlighten
  • reagentkit.biz
  • Pillreports Moderators: andyturbo | bornaTubby | johnboy | scatterday | Transform
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

2mg Klonopin from Mexico

Littana

FunLandArtViewer
theres been many many different batches of those rivotrils in Finland being sold insanely openly for anyone just hollering to people on street etc.

having the same batch number on every bottle and but having different chems in them..
mostly they have been pretty good, but some have been REALLY strong and having RC benzos and who knows what in them, not fent tho but taking 1/4 pill making u pass out or stumbling

some pills having not much effect at all, people have been OD:ing(when mixing with opi´s / alcohol etc.

there was some headline of someone sleeping 2 days from taking just one... the printing on them have been varying quality, some really good, some not so and being different sized of those round prints and the font has been different, some pills hard as rock and some not...

as u see, customs and cops have gotten insane amounts of them caught in border and from the bulgarian etc romanians.... now its been shitload of Ksalols where i live and 6 guys in their 20´s died in one big city in Finland inside like week or two mixing ksalols with propably bupre/booze/lyrica as thats the most combo killing people....

they are cheap af from the top but in small towns people up the price insane high cos Funlands doc´s have pretty much stopped giving benzos to people..... this is getting long just had to put it up here theres been thread of this before too... just to know even pills in sealed pills arent trustworty its getting mad and sad...teenagers taking em and killing people in blackouts or trying to get more robbing dealers

edit: typo ( propably more in there sorry, my text is almost as gray as the backround need to fix it=

TanTre7^

Greenlighter
So I have ordered 2mg generic klonopin one time before. They were Rivitrol which I had never seen before. These are much smaller pill than the ones I ordered again and received round white pills that were blank on one side and scored on the back to break into 4 pieces. I have done some research and I keep hearing its manufacturer is Galenika. Can someone please enlighten me on if these are fake or whatnot. How do I test them myself to see what they are too.

First time poster here so I'm trying my best to navigate my way around the site. I do have pictures but do not know how to post them on this thread.
If they are truly Galenika 2mg Rivotril (Clonazepam), they are real and they look just how you describe them, however, they are not made in Mexico though may well come from a vendor there, and, they should come in 10-strip blister packs. Galenika also makes 10mg Valium called Bensedin and 1 mg Xanax called Ksalol. As for the name Rivotril - Almost the entire world including the patent holder 'Hoffman La Roche' calls Clonazepam Rivotril. Klonopin is one of many examples of us americans just needing to be different...

andyturbo

Moderator: AADD, MDMA; Administrator: PR.net
Staff member
If they are truly Galenika 2mg Rivotril (Clonazepam), they are real and they look just how you describe them, however, they are not made in Mexico though may well come from a vendor there, and, they should come in 10-strip blister packs. Galenika also makes 10mg Valium called Bensedin and 1 mg Xanax called Ksalol. As for the name Rivotril - Almost the entire world including the patent holder 'Hoffman La Roche' calls Clonazepam Rivotril. Klonopin is one of many examples of us americans just needing to be different...
Haha I loved the last line that made me laugh.

In Australia we are lucky enough to get bottles off 100x2mg Rivotril. Clonazepam is the only benzodiazepine that comes in over 50 a box/bottle here.

dragonix

Bluelighter
Why is everyone bringing up roche pills when she's got a Galenika's product? It's getting annoyingly confusing. And btw it's RIVOTRIL, not Rivitrol. Roche Rivotril (Klonopin in the U.S.) is the original but for some reason Galenika decided to call their clonazepam product Rivotril as well. Galenika is a legit Serbian pharmaceutical manufacturer. Sure the pills can be fake but most likely they're good to go.

I've had Galenika's Ksalol (alprazolam), Bensedin (diazepam) and Rivotril (clonazepam) and they've always been exactly what they should have been.
I'd support a Serb pharmie brand over an American or Mexican one any day any time

AquaDel

Greenlighter
Haha I loved the last line that made me laugh.

In Australia we are lucky enough to get bottles off 100x2mg Rivotril. Clonazepam is the only benzodiazepine that comes in over 50 a box/bottle here.
It’s also one of the strongest Benzos a doctor is allowed to fax a script for too a chemist , I moved a couple hours away from my doctor and he wasn’t allowed to fax me alpraz or Ativan so got chucked on 6mg a day and 30mg diazepam a day

lovemissile66

Bluelighter
In my local supervised injection site, they give out free test strips for either benzos or fentanyl. Would be a great tool if you happen to have access to a similar resource within your community.
Dancesafe.com sells test strips for fentanyl. Not free but worth the $. I've been testing my heroin for over a year and only 2x have I had negative results. Of course, it could still be an analogue.