• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 2mg Klonopin & a few drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XAccess

Greenlighter
I was just looking for a good time tonight, having a few shots of tequila and maybe try it with 2mg of Klonopin. How dangerous is this combination? I don't drink that much but I do have an opiod tolerance but not to benzos. What would be a good first dose with a couple drinks?

This combo can kill you and most likely will result in a black out. It's never safe to combine benzos and alcohol as the combo can lead to a black out and in the worst case you take more and endanger yourself and others, just stick to benzos or alcohol

I know this is an old thread, but what the hell. This practice is very dangerous, to be quite honest. From a health perspective, I doubt anything will go wrong, but the real danger in this practice lies in the potential social consequences. There have been many times in my life where I've taken a couple of pills and headed out to the bar for a night of fun and debauchery. Fast forward 12 hours and I'm waking up in County Jail with no money and no recollection of what had happend.

This is what happens when you combing Benzodiazepines, Alcohol and leaving the house. You could have a really awesome time or you could end up ruining your life.

Three days is old Keif? :)

Seriously though, just have some drinks. You will thank us later.

Three days is old Keif? :)

Seriously though, just have some drinks. You will thank us later.

You caught me KC, I was on Benzodiazepines and Alcohol when I posted... I know, I know, I've let you down again.

As stated.....Keep clear of benzos and alcohol. I ended up with having nearly 4 hours of plastic surgery to my hand after having 4 pints of beer, 2 shots of whiskey and 20mg of Diazepam. I had smashed a pub window with rage and got into a fight using a bottle to attack. I cant remember any of this as it was a black out, I was told by the Police whilst they had me handcuffed to a hospital bed awaiting plastic surgery as the glass from the pub window had severed through some of my tendons on my right hand......So that is what benzos and alcohol can do, and this is from someone who has been on and off anabolic steroids for years with many people claiming how they make you into a killer, they can make you a bit irritable but nothing on a benzo/alcohol mix!

I can't even catch a nap without them. I guess I have a high tolerance.. Definitely not something I would ever recommend though, seriously. Especially since you said you have no tolerance, no combinations for you!

Combining CNS depressants is never a good idea, especially this combination, it can prove to be lethal.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.