• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2methylap237: a WARNING

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT

Last edited:
Do yall have a recommendation on an alternative besides odsmt, im gonna make a thread but i went from smoking 2-6g of fent powder snd sometimes carfentanyl, to.going to detox, then using heroin ,(not cut with fent) for those fent cravings, now im kinda cool with opiates, looking for a safe alternstive, i was rly gonna get that 2MAP but wow thanks to this thread im so good.

That raises a question I've always found interesting: how capable are drug users of exercising consumer choice?

In theory, drugs are just a commodity like all other commodities, and consumers can leverage changes in the market based on their purchasing power. But of course the picture is complicated by the fact that people become addicted to drugs, the legal environment in which drug use/misuse occurs in, etc.
It literally kills me inside when i hear someone overdosing because they lacked the patience, common sense, whatever to batch test each time they get stuff, its not like you will be wasting your dope if youre still consuming a tiny amount to test it. Its not even their fault really, the darkness of being an addict is 1) not thinking things through sometimes 2) being impatient if youre sick wnd need to get well, which IYKYK and to a degree is understandable and 3) having that false inflated ego and sense of untouchableness especially with polydrug users (primarily meth and rcs like it,, anything that makes you think you feel so good nothing bad will happen, so lemme do a normal shot of this new dope and see what happens)

My recommendations:
1) Take the smallest pinch you cwn wnd eijer ingest orally or smoke (if you IV as your ROA)
2) KEEP. NARCAN. NEARBY. ALWAYS.
3) Idk how it is in other places but here in Cali, if someone is overdosing, and you call 911, yall should have full amnesty bc the main goal at this point is to save a life
4) if no narcan, try rectally inserting icecubes til you shock them awake. Dunno the exact science or effectiveness rate but ive used this and had it work. And they were knocking on deaths door frfr.

Do yall have a recommendation on an alternative besides odsmt, im gonna make a thread but i went from smoking 2-6g of fent powder snd sometimes carfentanyl, to.going to detox, then using heroin ,(not cut with fent) for those fent cravings, now im kinda cool with opiates, looking for a safe alternstive, i was rly gonna get that 2MAP but wow thanks to this thread im so good.
I'm not super familiar with RC opioids these days so don't really have any recommendations, but feel free to post around the Other Drugs forum and you're likely to find a worthy alternative.

Considering trying 2-Methyl-AP237? Follow these easy steps:
-stop
-no, don't
-seriously it's not worth it, even setting aside health-issues
-YOU'RE STILL CURIOUS HUH
-obtain some tianeptine sodium and enjoy a chemical that has a very similar high with significantly less drawbacks, even presuming excellent & consistent quality 2-MAP.

Having used tianeptine sodium extensively and around 1G of 2-MAP, I can't say it's even remotely worth it to opt for 2-MAP over >150mg doses of tianeptine sodium. Both are short-acting, both have you in withdrawal only a few hours after dosing, both are a bitch to maintain, but only one of these two chems has amassed a substantial body-count in a very short time-frame. Spoiler alert: it's not tianeptine.

Just don't
The forbidden fruit tastes sweeter, but 2-MAP is a shitty chem that doesn't compare favourably to much safer (and cheaper, cough cough) alternatives.

(Let's not abuse tianeptine either, fellow goons, but if you're hell-bent on using a short-acting quasi-legal MOR agonist, tianeptine sodium has an infinitely better track record than 2-MAP, and is pretty able-bodied at sufficiently high doses. Not advisable, but certainly more-so than this crock 'o shite.)

I bought 2-MAP four times and was disappointed every time, even without having experienced any obvious health-problems. Never again! Has nothing going for it over a much safer and better researched "nootropic" (-_-)
Agree on the tianeptine point. Much safer alternative to 2map237 and the various fentalogues.

I quite enjoyed tia when I took it. If I wasn't on Suboxone I would probably stay on tianeptine.

I think I have finally identified a substance I was buying 5 or so months ago. At the time I thought it was some weird fentanyl analog mixed with a RC stimulant but this stuff was horribly caustic and caused all kinds of strange symptoms. It felt like my organs were shutting down and I would throw up stomach acid and blood every other time I tried to use it.
Reading this stuff breaks my heart. I grew up when oxycontin was just becoming popular and atleast young people had a choice, buy medication made by big pharm or stop, or the big H. Nobody worried about fentanyl or other synthetic opioids. Ive never even heard of this stuff, any of it. Makes me want to stay sober even more. Off subs 3 years now. Too scared to relapse!

Thats good to hear. Now all we need is this new thing of putting meth into opioid presses to end.

Does to black market not realize there is a huge contingents of users that aren't fully destitute psychotic tweakers or fenters that will consume anything in a baggie? That actually want the fucking type of drug they want? Short the bag, overcharge me...IDGF. stop putting poison and drugs that are the opposite of what we want into our drugs ffs.

Also what's that about CH? Was he using this nasty drug or just had a bag to try or something?

I would think he'd get a good RC or dope and something something truly nasty as this drug would be hard to even imagine someone at his knowledge level to OD on due to how shitty it makes you feel.
I feel like it's drug warfare, mixing all these substances into what you think you're getting or use to get. I heard about fentanyl laced cocaine in the news recently

That raises a question I've always found interesting: how capable are drug users of exercising consumer choice?

In theory, drugs are just a commodity like all other commodities, and consumers can leverage changes in the market based on their purchasing power. But of course the picture is complicated by the fact that people become addicted to drugs, the legal environment in which drug use/misuse occurs in, etc.
The problem is that it's a seller's market. Because the stuff is illegal you have no recourse to accurate product information. You have to take it on trust that the shit is what your dealer says it is, and a street level dealer has no way of being sure himself as he's quite a ways down the production line. And then if your drugs turn out not what you thought you were buying or cut with some toxic or allergenic compound, again due to the illegality you also have no recourse to consumer protection.

Add to this the fact that users of drugs which cause physical dependence will get desperate, and you have captive buyers with little choice but to take whatever you're offering at whatever price you demand.

Last edited:
I don't know why the drug they call blues is so great I mean I tried it all it did for me is do a sort of power trip and micromanaging people's dress attire and it also made me puke but I drank some of my 2litre coke that made me puke up the blues I smoked. it's a perfect remedy of puking on opioidds. I just now put them two together from the last time I puked. The other time I tried heroine I drank a can of coke and I puked.

I don't know why the drug they call blues is so great I mean I tried it all it did for me is do a sort of power trip and micromanaging people's dress attire and it also made me puke but I drank some of my 2litre coke that made me puke up the blues I smoked. it's a perfect remedy of puking on opioidds. I just now put them two together from the last time I puked. The other time I tried heroine I drank a can of coke and I puked.
Blues (oxy30s) were my bread and butter. When you loaded the Vs into a syringe you'd inject this beautiful dark aqua blue solution that would mix with your blood in the barrel crimson like the blood of a shark attack on the crystal waters of the Bahamams.

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT
Can you help me. I am new to this website though using for years.

What is this compund? What does it look like? Where does it come from? Are there letter and numbers on it if it is a pill?

Can you help me. I am new to this website though using for years.

What is this compund? What does it look like? Where does it come from? Are there letter and numbers on it if it is a pill?
It is a novel opioid research chemical, It is a piperazine related to ap237 (Bucinnazine), which was synthesized in japan in '68, and used for pain relief for cancer patients in China in the 80s. I believe it would look like any standard white powder, but I've never personally seen it. It would not appear in pill form, as far as I know no one has pressed it into pills.

Yeah this stuff is scary. I bought a g and snorted half of it and threw it away. I swear this is worse than krokodil lol

It's very tempting to buy because it does give some good effects but it's not worth it. Would you eat rat poison if it got you opiated?

For real though this stuff is unreal. Probably toxic opiate chem out there rn (not regarding potency)

I know you shouldn't be recommending any chems, but which one do you think is the safest Analogue out there rn deFi? I havnt had any luck with sites on the clearnet...gonnnaa have to deepdive lol

i saw o-dsmt--ordered just to have it not arrive...

friend ordered 2methy- orange/yellowish color he couldnt get past the nasty burn on the tongue and went for I.V. just to have a nasty rash all over his arm and it turned red-ish.... luckily i wasnt with him since i dont do needles anymore, its been a few months, i had to cut back to hanging with him... i told him this was super irresponsible from him, ordering something random online, not test it with any KIND of test only to stick it in his veins... got lucky and ran out of that sh*t... told me he was alone and numbed out, so he kept poking himself with it....while on benzos... see why i cut back on hanging wiith this dude?... also doin m30's knowing they have fent... i was that type of fiend but realized i had hit rock bottom for a while and luckily got on suboxone and shiiiiet, it has still been a bumpy ride, but without needles nor fever anymore i can sort of wake up in peace... still have anxiety but hey, who doesn't?

Dam I just realized ..again .. Other people always know way too much than me.. And I wish I could be the one having all the info on what it does to your body and how bud telling you what its made of say how really bad that's for you. Instead of being the one to say man I took some last night and fuck I woke up this morning not knowing the fuck I did.. I woke up hungry and having to pee.. And to top it off I only had one sock and I couldnt find the other.. Still can't find it

AP-237 has been used in China for decades. The 2 methyl & 2,6-dimethyl derivatives are more potent. Azaprocin & specifically p-nitro azaprocin represent the most potent analogues being some x10 & x25 M respectively.

It doesn't LOOK like a good design. MT-45 didn't LOOK like a good design but we made some back in 2010 but mever marketed it thinking nobody would want it. Boy, were we wrong. We also skipped AH-7921 & went straight to U-47700. MANY opioids lack euphoria, the majority in fact. Ironically, it's generally those that are simple to make that are not euphoric (ironically they are mostly achiral).

I am just waiting for SOMEONE to sell DMAV.

2methyl-ap237 in its own is pretty lame compared to other low potency opioids, mt-45 was really good, sad that it disappeared somehow.