• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2methylap237: a WARNING

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT

Last edited:
it sucks seeing people die over this shit just trying to take a regular dose of opiates. at this point we might as well stop making synthetic versions of natural drugs. it does nothing but make it all worse. feel bad for the people who are willing to take these drugs for a high.

it sucks seeing people die over this shit just trying to take a regular dose of opiates. at this point we might as well stop making synthetic versions of natural drugs. it does nothing but make it all worse. feel bad for the people who are willing to take these drugs for a high.
natural stuff doesnt mean its safe. In fact, being natural, we can't determine the amount of active ingredient inside and other things that we don't need/want. Sorry if i seems rude (also, im nervous on my own), but i met alot of ppl who took natural stuff to avoid chemical (everything is chemical, syntetic is another story). Synt stuff if done properly, or avoiding put on market bad chemicals.
i prefer a pill of oxycodone, syntetize in a proper and serious lab, clean, than heroin or, just to stay on theme, the natural opium. Where the opium come from? it has 25 different alkaloids which most of the are useless, maybe transported over the boarder in the ass/intestine of an unknown person, who sell to another and contamination continue. Until you buy it from a guy who keep the bag in her underwear or mouth to avoid been caught. Last one: If a non tolerant person eat opium, how much it must take? how concentrated are the chemical inside? 0.1g? 0.2? 0.3? who knows.

there's alot of opiate RC that are safe (almost) like morphine or, for more tolerant junkies, the fentalogues (the danger is the small dosage which lead to high OD risk, known the dosage it can be taken safely). Im using fentanyl patches (chewing, so i took all the medication in a single dose, in past even 6mg at once. Im not proud of this, but i never had issue cause), even if i start using opium and then heroin when i got hooked, i always preferred a drug with the dosage on and a label, than an unknown dose.

Its too weak (about as potent on a mg to mg basis as morphine) and too expensive. Because of those two factors it will never make it into street drugs since it makes no business sense to do so

If its so caustic and like a poisen, and makes people ill, why is it so expensive and why do people take it?

If its so caustic and like a poisen, and makes people ill, why is it so expensive and why do people take it?

Its not that expensive really, I meant that it is too expensive to wind up in street drugs (like fentanyl has). Street drugs need to have a very low initial price because they are marked up so many times.

And people take all kinds of stuff, I mean plenty of people huff glue and glade aerosol spray, so people are willing to take risks to get high.

can only repeat myself, liked it and went through 1,5g of it. only downside: you cannot snort it, thats about it.

And people take all kinds of stuff, I mean plenty of people huff glue and glade aerosol spray, so people are willing to take risks to get high

Yeah krocadil comes to mind but that's used by desperate people as its cheap, this shit ain't cheap and it's caustic and kills you, unless the high is so good they take the risk or sadly, and this upsets me to say it, people take it and know to take alot, knowing its going to kill them

I think I have finally identified a substance I was buying 5 or so months ago. At the time I thought it was some weird fentanyl analog mixed with a RC stimulant but this stuff was horribly caustic and caused all kinds of strange symptoms. It felt like my organs were shutting down and I would throw up stomach acid and blood every other time I tried to use it.
I just bought some caps that Gave me almost identical symptoms, throwing up just about every time I use it trying to get the initial euphoria but I got t from someone who I usually get great fentanyl from so don't think its the exact substance just strangely similar

2-methyl-ap237 is a nasty compound even in its purest state. Unusually caustic and hard on the organ systems. It ate the skin off from under my tongue from sublingual use. Not particularly enjoyable either. Avoid this drug.
I hate to sound stupid and I've seen this 2-methyl mentioned many times what is it? Is it a methamphetamine or meth I have no idea what it looks like or what is it!

I have no doubt cap knew better, but he was being recklessly self destructive. I strongly suspect all of us who had interacted with him at some point in the past 6 months or longer saw it.

I don't think he ever talked to me about ap237, but he had definitely talked about ap238 on several occasions.

Thing is, I got the impression he just didn't care if he died. The metaphor I've used is that I think for some people it's easier to keep walking back and forth on the edge of a cliff until they finally trip and fall, rather than ever intentionally jumping off.

From my personal experience, it's hard to kill yourself. Even when you wanna die and nearly every moment of every day hurts, it's still really hard to actually take that final step to end it.

It's much easier to just keep doing reckless things until you die by reckless accident.

That's my impression of what happened with cap. :(
Words of wisdom.

This.

Words of wisdom.

This.

Yeah that was my impression. I told him various times. He even started a thread and i gave shit, perhaps too much, about what he was saying, and also that "suicide obsession" tag he affixed to himself. Granted i feel a degree of complicity but frankly he wasnt the first friend to commit suicide (perhaps a more gut wrenching example is the friend that called to wish me happy birthday, but didn't return his call and he jumped off a bridge two days later, that was rough, being a childhood friend).

In any my take is that CH was a suicide

Yeah that was my impression. I told him various times. He even started a thread and i gave shit, perhaps too much, about what he was saying, and also that "suicide obsession" tag he affixed to himself. Granted i feel a degree of complicity but frankly he wasnt the first friend to commit suicide (perhaps a more gut wrenching example is the friend that called to wish me happy birthday, but didn't return his call and he jumped off a bridge two days later, that was rough, being a childhood friend).

In any my take is that CH was a suicide
One of the kids in my neighborhood committed suicide. Jumped of a flat. Which is till this day something I find bizar.

My mom coincidentally met him the day before. And he was very talkative and emphatic. other's told me he made an dinner for his loved ones the day preceding his jump.

I have suicidal tendencies, so I know the actual act is way harder then the thought. So what JessFR wrote totally makes sense. Sadness is hard to shake off.

So several sudden deaths in Oxfordshire this week, 2 of which I knew and both died in the same sesh on Tuesday. Looks like heroin mixed with isotonitazine . Lots of warnings being distributed. Pay attention. The H looks paler than usual and goes darker than usual when dissolved. Stay safe.

So several sudden deaths in Oxfordshire this week, 2 of which I knew and both died in the same sesh on Tuesday. Looks like heroin mixed with isotonitazine . Lots of warnings being distributed. Pay attention. The H looks paler than usual and goes darker than usual when dissolved. Stay safe

Had to Google what it was, that's to Oxfordshire UK?

Few things online about it

Had to Google what it was, that's to Oxfordshire UK?

Few things online about it

Yeah UK, there has been an exponential rise OD deaths in London and it's spreading across the country. The stuff is so potent it's affecting first responders that attend the scenes..

Yeah UK, there has been an exponential rise OD deaths in London and it's spreading across the country. The stuff is so potent it's affecting first responders that attend the scenes

No way, that is insane, I thought the situation in America was bad and that its a good thing its not here, well its been found in Oxys actually, but this new iso stuff is shocking, affecting paramedics, bloody hell

after some testing i have to to admit that its not that great. worse than tramoadol which is my least favorite.

Last edited: