• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2methylap237: a WARNING

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT

Last edited:
Lets's all get serious..
Why and WHY young men, women and others still decide to consume analogs of fuk all's when no human or animal research has been even attempted on these?
Wake up!

Andrew was death-obsessed. We all know that. I don’t think he accidentally took anything in lethal amounts.

He was knowledgeable about the majority of the drugs he partook in. I find it highly unlikely that he would take any RC in excess accidentally. Think about all he said over the past 8-10 weeks of his life. I’m 100% certain he wished to die and he brought it on, because he wanted it.

I doubt it was just an RC benzo or an RC opiate. I’m guessing it was both, plus possibly other things.

Which is why I think this is suicide by reckless indifference. Not a suicide where someone decides here and now to die. But a suicide where someone keeps taking risks until it happens anyway without an affirmative act.
I’ve seen you mention this and other talk about teetering on the edge in like, 3 other posts.
Regardless of what you “think” and how accurate you may or may not be....
I “think” it’s fairly insensitive to keep expressing your opinion on the matter to that’s irrelevant in this thread.

Last edited:
I’ve seen you mention this and other talk about teetering on the edge in like, 3 other posts.
Regardless of what you “think” and how accurate you may or may not be....
I “think” it’s fairly insensitive to keep expressing your opinion on the matter to that’s irrelevant in this thread.
Well, you can think it all you like, but I don’t agree. And nothing you just said has given me pause to reconsider.

In fact I think it is you who is being quite insensitive. I find it insensitive and disrespectful to tell people they shouldn't be allowed to ask questions or openly wonder about how someone they cared about died, or that others are wrong for giving their first hand impressions.

I think that I, like everyone who knew cap, have every right to express my thoughts on his death. I don’t see how anything I said has been disrespectful to anyone, I think it barely qualifies as off topic given this topic is the direct result of his death, and I have no clue what your problem is with it. So if it comes up again you can probably expect I’ll say it a 4th time.

Yours are not the only feelings that matter. And I probably would have shown much more consideration to your feelings if you had shown more to mine.
I would have also been much more inclined to give serious consideration to your concerns had you not deliberately made them public yet still directed seemingly exclusively towards me. I think that too is disrespectful, and far more off topic.

So yeah, I dunno what you're going through, but other people have feelings too.

Last edited:
Yeah i guess u guys only report on the drugs that are hurting people you know directly. Please make this boar private and you guys can exist in your bubble so that way no other people get hurt. Seirously do oyu know how many people have permannent organ damage, have OD'd, had such serious side effects they had to be hospitalized for weeks and not even a mention. That's just fucked up. Yes cursing has its place and that is for exactly a situation like this. The more i come here the harder i find it to believe that you guys are scientists. Baffling.

I am serious though, this board should go private. I will continue to do as much as i can to spread the word about this board because u guys are out of touch with what's going on. do any of u actually read other message boards or talk to people face to face , walk through areas where junkies hang out and talk to them and actually listen to what they tell you. I highly doubt it,

The more i come here the harder i find it to believe that you guys are scientists. Baffling.

There's a good reason you might find that hard to believe. Lol.

So, I'm not entirely sure what you think this board is or does, but bluelight is first and foremost a drug harm reduction forum, most of the user base at least have used drugs and I'd wanna bet a fairly large proportion have a serious drug addiction.

The site does have a research component and theres some people with jobs in science and/or drug research. And the site promotes studies as an alternative to ads, not counting the rows and rows of crucified spammers.

But if you're getting the impression we don't entirely know what we're doing, it might just be cause a lot of us don't. :D

Though to be fair in my experience there's no shortage of people who don't know what they're doing among the people who supposedly should know what they're doing.

Last edited:
ive heard of people using up to 1g daily of this substance, which can only be managed when you have a high opioid tolerance. i found 100mg to be plenty for an evenening, divided into three doses. all in all i find it to be a nice little opioid with almost no downsides to it, duration is a bit short though. i plugged it and there where no complications with it.

2-methyl-ap237 is better than AP238. 2-methyl-ap237 (also know as 2MAP) was somewhat euphoric the first time i dosed it, having a nice short lived rush but it was reminiscent of a short acting stimulant in the sense that repeat doses don't bring back that initial euphoria. Had a heavy body load and felt like it was burning through you digestive track. And that was with a good batch (crystalline). I another batch more recently that was yellow and stunk like gasoline which caused severe digestive discomfort at even low doses. I almost never throw away drugs but i threw that yellow stuff away. I can still remember the taste of that shit, its hard to explain. I can't imagine introducing that shit into your circulatory system.

Even at its best it is a shitty yet fiendish opioid. The bad batches are literally trash. AP238 was even less enjoyable but longer lasting. I went through a gram of AP238 in day and had weird body aches and suspiciously dark urine for days. I felt poisoned.

Stick to O-DSMT. It is pretty safe (of course it can still kill you, although in such cases benzodiazepines are pretty much always involved).
I just looked this up. I found this outfit in China that sells all kinds of designer substances called [removed - negrogesic]. Their price list was in euros so I assumed they don't ship to the US. Are their any other companies that market this kind of thing?

I just looked this up. I found this outfit in China that sells all kinds of designer substances called [removed - negrogesic]. Their price list was in euros so I assumed they don't ship to the US. Are their any other companies that market this kind of thing?

Sorry, no source discussions here on bluelight

Plus why would you want buy this stuff given the nature of this thread 🤯

This drug scares the shit out of my because my organs are fucked from dissociatives and alcohol...the pain associated with that damage is why I use opioids now.

I have not used a street or RC opioid in like 6 years (pharma only) but all it takes is my doctor retires/dies (he already is scared to prescribe)....and in this climate of restricted prescription I'll be into the black market opioids really fast and a bag of this shit would probably cause me to just kill myself it would cause so much organ pain for an already compromised person like me.
I have read your story in the disso-bladder thread and I feel for you. I've also contracted damage to my bladder and organs due to dissos, although to an much lesser extent than you. I just wanted to give you the tip to, if you can, try cultivating your own poppies, for brewing tea etc. I understand it might not fully work on your strong chronic pain, but at least perhaps it could serve as a comfort for you (physically and psychologically, knowing that you at least won't have to go cold turkey from the pharma stuff, in the case your doc retires). Stay strong friend

Last edited:
I have read your story in the disso-bladder thread and I feel for you. I've also contracted damage to my bladder and organs due to dissos, although to an much smaller extent than you. I just wanted to give you the tip to, if you can, try cultivating your own poppies, for brewing tea etc. I understand it might not fully work on your strong chronic pain, but at least perhaps it could serve as a comfort for you (physically and psychologically, knowing that you at least won't have to go cold turkey from the pharma stuff, in the case your doc retires). Stay strong friend
Thanks. I've always wondered if the plant material would irritate my bladder. Plant material can be problematic sometimes depending on the plant. For example kratom was like putting fire in my bladder.

But if it comes down to losing my scripts for pain I'll just get on pharmaceutical methadone or subs. The pain isn't so severe these days and im very good at keeping my tolerance low so subs actually handle it at doses of 1 or 2 mg when I've tried.

Luckily subs and done are not being crackdown on at all...if anything they are being given away like nothing.

The problem with done is that I couldn't dose as needed and I would get more dependent the way that they administer for addiction...but it's better for pain than subs but subs you can take home and dose only when needed.

I would hope I would quickly graduate to take homes at a methadone addiction clinic since I'm a doctor and have no other drugs at all in my system amd my dose would be only 10 mg per day. I domt know how easy that process is though.

Last edited:
Thanks. I've always wondered if the plant material would irritate my bladder. Plant material can be problematic sometimes depending on the plant. For example kratom was like putting fire in my bladder.

But if it comes down to losing my scripts for pain I'll just get on pharmaceutical methadone or subs. The pain isn't so severe these days and im very good at keeping my tolerance low so subs actually handle it at doses of 1 or 2 mg when I've tried.

Luckily subs and done are not being crackdown on at all...if anything they are being given away like nothing.

The problem with done is that I couldn't dose as needed and I would get more dependent the way that they administer for addiction...but it's better for pain than subs but subs you can take home and dose only when needed.

I would hope I would quickly graduate to take homes at a methadone addiction clinic since I'm a doctor and have no other drugs at all in my system amd my dose would be only 10 mg per day. I domt know how easy that process is though.
Also, methadone isn't effective for pain with once a day dosing. At least it wasn't for me. When prescribed for pain it's usually dosed 3x daily.

Also, methadone isn't effective for pain with once a day dosing. At least it wasn't for me. When prescribed for pain it's usually dosed 3x daily.
I can usually put up with the pain until early afternoon, dose once and be good the rest of the day. Again my pain is moderate though and I've only been daily dosing sometimes skipping 1 day for about 2 months amd at a low dose, so maybe my tolerance is still low.

I'm also on a benzo though which helps the certain types of pain and i don't need the done if the benzo suffices at times

Before I made an account on this forum i had been lurking here for a year. I have listened and read lots of Captain Heroins Posts here. I never knew he passed until now.

He will be missed :,(

I’d never heard of this stuff until now. Googled it. Fourth link down was literally a site to just buy it, *snip* USD per mg (it’s really strong in the pure form I think it can be cut way down).
What the fuck.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I made an account on this forum i had been lurking here for a year. I have listened and read lots of Captain Heroins Posts here. I never knew he passed until now.

He will be missed :,(
Been lurking for over a decade, and new the name well. Had no idea he ODed but unfortunately when you’ve been a junkie for nearly 2 decades like me you are never surprised anymore

I’d never heard of this stuff until now. Googled it. Fourth link down was literally a site to just buy it, 65 USD per mg (it’s really strong in the pure form I think it can be cut way down).
What the fuck.....

Yeah that is for analytical purposes as a reference standard for machines that detect the drug. It is not nearly that potent. At that rate a single dose would cost $5,000.

I must say, as a pursuer of truth above all else, its a stretch to say the 2-methyl-ap237 is associated with unusually high mortality rates as the therapeutic index of the parent compound is high. On a mg to mg basis it seems to cause less respiratory depression than morphine.

What it certainly is, is unusually caustic and seemingly hard on the organs. This is probably due to the rather toxic precursors and dirty synthesis techniques. The parent compound is a pharmaceutical that has had pretty wide use.

I’d never heard of this stuff until now. Googled it. Fourth link down was literally a site to just buy it, *snip* USD per mg (it’s really strong in the pure form I think it can be cut way down).
What the fuck.....
Below are the posting rules for this subforum, discussion of prices isn't allowed.

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT
Is there any chance that this drug would harden up after being put in the rig to mainline? I’m at a loss. Was told it was fent, but…