• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2methylap237: a WARNING

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT

Last edited:
Also, and someone may have mentioned this already. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he had RC benzos in his system too. I really doubt this was the sole drug responsible for his death.
The 3rd to the last time we spoke by phone (iirc with our calls) he got a buzz on his door. He rose up, excitedly, from his gaming chair and sprinted to his door. He had a package and was exceedingly giddy about having received it.

I asked him about it and, being a user, he said he needed to use, and get back to me. I stayed on the phone, while he chatted giddily and navigated his way through a variety of notations from others re: dosing, proper taste (it passed the test) and how soon and long he could expect to feel the effects of the drug.

Then he got back to me. His voice and speed with which he talked were off mere minutes later. Any of you that spoke with him know that he was a rather a hyper speaker that had new ideas flooding his head sure as waves hit the sand. He could even be a tad rude on discord, interrupting a conversation to bring the topic back to that which was of interest to him.

I asked him about the drug he got. I can’t remember the name at all. But it was an RC benzo. This was not one he’d used before, rather it was one he’d heard about from users that were fans of this drug. He wanted to re-dose about 10 minutes later and I told him to chill as it was likely that it hasn’t reached its full potential yet. He re-dosed regardless, and of course I have zero knowledge of any RCs.

I feel badly that I didn’t bother to write down the name of that RC benzo or google it right then. I would not be surprised if he had benzos in his system when he OD’d. He reported (on our next conversation) being quite a satisfied customer with those he’d received.

The 3rd to the last time we spoke by phone (iirc with our calls) he got a buzz on his door. He rose up, excitedly, from his gaming chair and sprinted to his door. He had a package and was exceedingly giddy about having received it.

I asked him about it and, being a user, he said he needed to use, and get back to me. I stayed on the phone, while he chatted giddily and navigated his way through a variety of notations from others re: dosing, proper taste (it passed the test) and how soon and long he could expect to feel the effects of the drug.

Then he got back to me. His voice and speed with which he talked were off mere minutes later. Any of you that spoke with him know that he was a rather a hyper speaker that had new ideas flooding his head sure as waves hit the sand. He could even be a tad rude on discord, interrupting a conversation to bring the topic back to that which was of interest to him.

I asked him about the drug he got. I can’t remember the name at all. But it was an RC benzo. This was not one he’d used before, rather it was one he’d heard about from users that were fans of this drug. He wanted to re-dose about 10 minutes later and I told him to chill as it was likely that it hasn’t reached its full potential yet. He re-dosed regardless, and of course I have zero knowledge of any RCs.

I feel badly that I didn’t bother to write down the name of that RC benzo or google it right then. I would not be surprised if he had benzos in his system when he OD’d. He reported (on our next conversation) being quite a satisfied customer with those he’d received.
I never spoke to him when he wasn’t on a RC benzo and that’s the truth and we spoke a lot!

I never spoke to him when he wasn’t on a RC benzo and that’s the truth and we spoke a lot!
Such a truly sad observation regarding his lifestyle. There are many here, and many more that are not on BL, that can’t imagine life without some sort of chemical adulterant to “enhance” their life.

I’m very weary of RCs because I doubt that the quality control is something I can trust. I don’t own a mass spectrometer to determine purity or identify any additional additives possibly existing in these RCs, which are sadly quite widely available on clear net sites.

This whole episode is tragic, in so many ways. There is some solace in the fact that he clearly had an obsession with death and the “funeral arts” for as long as he could recall, and he thought about suicide constantly. He did not fear death. I hope in his death he encountered those he loved that had passed before him. I’m somewhat comforted by the fact that this was his belief, and I hope that he’s located his lost loves.

I would say this was my observation as well.

Yep, this was exactly what he was like. I can imagine it as clear as day.
It never really bothered me though the way might dominate a conversation, cause it was always fascinating and everything he said was pretty much always worth hearing.

I've missed his presence ever since he'd stopped streaming with us a few months back, I dunno that I ever really believed that there might not be a next time until he died. :(

The only thing that, I'll be honest annoys me, is thinking back on how many times we'd express concerns and he'd more or less brush them off. I understand why, I just wish he were here now to maybe see and understand why we were so worried. And how much hurt losing him as brought. :(

Such a truly sad observation regarding his lifestyle. There are many here, and many more that are not on BL, that can’t imagine life without some sort of chemical adulterant to “enhance” their life.
Sometimes you're not taking things to 'enhance' life but to simply maintain existence. If you're talking to me, I'm on a benzo, due to my extreme IBS I would rather die than go without (the pain is that bad). But I feel this sentiment... addiction is real, prevalent, not a joke, and a huge HUGE health crisis.

I miss you Cap. You were always there for me when I needed guidance. Maybe we won't need alprazolam in the next life, maybe the afterlife is devoid of anxiety and pain. Love you man <3

I’ve read nasty stories about this one. People trying every ROA to avoid the caustic nature only to regret it. One guy shitting blood I remember.

This ain’t a drug it’s a poison.

-GC
If he was shitting how great of an opioid can it even be?

Just kidding.

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT
What is it. What’s some of the reactions. My friend came into contact with something and is now in the hospital with the nurses making her comfortable untill nature takes it’s course. They have no idea what’s causing it. And her limbs are shutting down. Slowly. Yesterday it was her legs today her arms. And she’s got all these nasty sores all over They say that if they can’t figure it out they give her two weeks till she’s gone.

What is it. What’s some of the reactions. My friend came into contact with something and is now in the hospital with the nurses making her comfortable untill nature takes it’s course. They have no idea what’s causing it. And her limbs are shutting down. Slowly. Yesterday it was her legs today her arms. And she’s got all these nasty sores all over They say that if they can’t figure it out they give her two weeks till she’s gone.
It's an opioid that is I guess related to a Chinese pharmaceutical. I'm not sure exactly but I've read about people getting extremely sick... Not sure about sores or anything about limbs, just the organs shutting down thing.

I’m doing some reading on it now. She’s been honest about her usage of meth and being a IV user. But her veins all collapsed (in 24 hours all but 3 baby veins are gone) they said she’s got two types of bacteria in her body that they don’t know what it is but it was able to be traced to being chemically interested. They straight told her that she isn’t going to be going home unless they figure it out and fast cause the way she’s deteriorating so fast

I’m doing some reading on it now. She’s been honest about her usage of meth and being a IV user. But her veins all collapsed (in 24 hours all but 3 baby veins are gone) they said she’s got two types of bacteria in her body that they don’t know what it is but it was able to be traced to being chemically interested. They straight told her that she isn’t going to be going home unless they figure it out and fast cause the way she’s deteriorating so fast
Holy shit, I'm really sorry about your friend :( It sounds like she has a bad bacterial infection or other complication from injecting... if she's only been doing meth than it's likely from that. Unless you think your friend would have access to specific designer drugs, it's doubtful she would've ran into this on the street. I mean anything can happen I guess though.

Thanks. She’s very safe and has way more than experience then anyone I know. We new person and questionable once u crushed it. Before crushing it it looked amazing but the second it was cherished it turned to straight powder looking. Which I’ve never heard of. We know it was something to do with that. But how. Bad cook ? Cut? That’s what we’re trying to figure out now.

That's horrible, I'm so sorry.

Yep, RC are research chemicals. Basically novel designer drugs, called research chemicals because I guess many are sold quasi legally with that being the deniable label.

I'm not into rc's either. All my drug use has been the classics, weed, heroin, meth, etc.

Closest thing to an RC I've used is good ol MDMA, which has long left behind its designer drug origins/label.

In their defense RC drugs aren't inherently bad, just new and untested.

The truth is I don't know what make this purported batch of 2-methyl-AP237 so toxic, nor if it really is more toxic than your typical toxic batch of the drug. As far as CH I feel like based on my communication with him RC benzos were a major factor here. I don't know if he did get into flubromazolam but I think it's likely and a large dose of that could any opioid far more lethal than the opioid on its own. A few orders of magnitude more lethal in fact.

In their defense RC drugs aren't inherently bad, just new and untested.

The truth is I don't know what make this purported batch of 2-methyl-AP237 so toxic, nor if it really is more toxic than your typical toxic batch of the drug. As far as CH I feel like based on my communication with him RC benzos were a major factor here. I don't know if he did get into flubromazolam but I think it's likely and a large dose of that could any opioid far more lethal than the opioid on its own. A few orders of magnitude more lethal in fact.

I agree, reckless doses of RC benzos plus RC opioids has been my assumption. :(